3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I'm running the latest nude patch on 0.41.3 and I get stuck when Renge is supposed to put her clothes back on and leave after the bridge scene. Anyone else getting this? Clicking on her just fades to white and back but she doesn't say she needs to leave or leave. And I can't go to bed.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
I'm running the latest nude patch on 0.41.3 and I get stuck when Renge is supposed to put her clothes back on and leave after the bridge scene. Anyone else getting this? Clicking on her just fades to white and back but she doesn't say she needs to leave or leave. And I can't go to bed.
Had this bug on unmodded game several times, even before 41.3. Sometimes clicking on her over and over again triggers the ending properly, but sometimes she gets stuck in this state.

jabbnabb

Oct 13, 2020
Can someone share the content of the last 2 patreon posts?
The nightmare post was the last one sent on yiffparty and it was just screenshots of the costume for horse lady. Just look at his Twitter it should be there.
But the other idk probably just a screenshot of an area.

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
The nightmare post was the last one sent on yiffparty and it was just screenshots of the costume for horse lady. Just look at his Twitter it should be there.
But the other idk probably just a screenshot of an area.
I get it, so I hope someone will post the content of the last post...

kradlum

Jul 29, 2019
Not good. Maybe the game should be marked as on hold or something.

View attachment 963869
I totally predicted this lol.

With all that fuckin money and genshin impact (check his discord, its all he talks about) and tons of fucking games ruining your schedule and getting zero inspirations because of the overwhelming amount of money to not try anymore, here it comes.

Anyway, he'll come back once he blows away all of his money. But if he has invested on another game, joined a new company, or not needing to grind for that simp money anymore, then this game is good as abandoned.

• Haha
Reactions: ermousa and V-red

Sanriela

Dec 29, 2019
Its so funny for all people who give him money and trust him. Please, give him even more after that. Make him happy.

Rejost

Nov 7, 2019
I wonder if the maker of the nude mode will just release the patch early. I doubt the fraud will put in new stuff for a couple of months.

ArthurMorgan69

Sep 11, 2020
I have a question. Can this game run on an average PC or do I need a high end one?
I'm waiting for some PS5stocks but in the meantime I might get a PC, budget is 500 dollars

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes