3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Rejost

Nov 7, 2019
Man I really would love to see the comments from the Patreon post. Are they still simping for him? It would not be a surprise, but there has to be at least ONE critical comment, right? R-right?

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
He uses oldass unity version too, something like Unity 5 if i remember correctly. Maybe he just hit a wall like Syrsa did with Zerahypt and literally can't continue? And lacks skill to port mgi to modern unity iterations. That would be :KEK:
For the newest versions of the game he uses 2017 version...

D

Deleted member 1606434

Man I really would love to see the comments from the Patreon post. Are they still simping for him? It would not be a surprise, but there has to be at least ONE critical comment, right? R-right?
Dunno, but on Discord people are being very supportive with this decision :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ermousa

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
I feel like you're being too charitable by not blaming him. You kind of just described a scam artist after all.

At 40k+ per month he is getting around half a million dollars+ per year. And like you said, there are plenty of devs who do the opposite and deliver steady content. If those other devs can deliver 10 times content with less then a 10nth of the income, I would call what he is doing a scam.

I'm not trying to be an ass about it either, I was being a bit charitable in my last comment as well. I'm a dev in the same genre so it seemed a bit shady to say anything actually, but after reading what you said it makes me think scam.
Your feelings are understandable, but I'm not trying to be charitable here, more like neutral. As a player I dissaprove him, but at the same time I understand that it's a common desire for people to do less job and receive more money. The problem is that devs like Redamz have almost no consequences at all for underdelivering. People give their money anyway. So I would rather say it's the system that's fucked up. No matter how we call him, he achieved a good life terms for himself and I have no pity on patrons who cannot find a better use for their money.

For me it feels funny and sad at the same time.

Anyway, I wish you all the best with your game. Make it great success!

OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
So its on Onhold? Who would have guessed.
Thought he would go full YandereDev.

I doubt he will come back anytime soon, he got some money to burn,
I heard he loves Genshin Impact, there is gonna be some new characters soon to spend loads of his patreon money on.
Seriously though... what a joke.

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
Can you have sex with the horse girl centaur?
There is currently no scene with her. But in theory (if Redamz eventually continues development of the game) it will be there. According to his words, will be available scenes with all characters (except for a few exceptions)...

• Haha
Reactions: Sprintupstairs

ZennyStar

Nov 6, 2020
I'm convinced my friends, that the Monster Girl genre as a whole will never receive a 3D game worth paying for. I do admire dreamdemon (the creator, the better one at that, of Monster Girl World/Project0 for going forward where Redamz could not.

Indeed, MGI was a dream come true to new fans and veteran monster girl enthusiasts like you and me. I really don't like the visual novel type of games or ones that made you sift through puzzles for a 30-second sex scene. I apologize if I'm restating the obvious, but it's just enticing how great the potential was within the game that surmounted to nothing in the end. The Yandere-Dev of the Monster Girl genre, gentlemen and ladies.

I only became aware of this genre and MGI a year or so ago, but as I read these forums occasionally and see the amount of [Abandoned] tags next to any MG-related game just makes me sad. We absolutely are tired of seeing false promises and deadbeat developers. I can't blame them, they're tackling a genre with expectations beyond just one person's capability. It takes not just one person yet an individual who is willing to turn this Great Depression of MG games into a new light. MGI taught us a valuable lesson in how to not trust the developer and his ego that is backed not by money but by his simps who permit his shitty decisions. Openly criticize a developer to steer them in the right direction though do not harass him unless need-be (Redamz is the great antithesis of a listening developer). Yet, if only those same simps and patreons of Redamz read our frustrations and had the average IQ of ours, they wouldn't be allowing such behavior to lead them on.

But for now, it's been a wild ride and hopefully, something comes anew with greater passion than MGI ever had. So, we'll just get used to seeing MG games with that damn yellow-orange and black-fonted [Abandoned] tag.

Jan 8, 2020
I'm convinced my friends, that the Monster Girl genre as a whole will never receive a 3D game worth paying for. I do admire dreamdemon (the creator, the better one at that, of Monster Girl World/Project0 for going forward where Redamz could not.

Indeed, MGI was a dream come true to new fans and veteran monster girl enthusiasts like you and me. I really don't like the visual novel type of games or ones that made you sift through puzzles for a 30-second sex scene. I apologize if I'm restating the obvious, but it's just enticing how great the potential was within the game that surmounted to nothing in the end. The Yandere-Dev of the Monster Girl genre, gentlemen and ladies.

I only became aware of this genre and MGI a year or so ago, but as I read these forums occasionally and see the amount of [Abandoned] tags next to any MG-related game just makes me sad. We absolutely are tired of seeing false promises and deadbeat developers. I can't blame them, they're tackling a genre with expectations beyond just one person's capability. It takes not just one person yet an individual who is willing to turn this Great Depression of MG games into a new light. MGI taught us a valuable lesson in how to not trust the developer and his ego that is backed not by money but by his simps who permit his shitty decisions. Openly criticize a developer to steer them in the right direction though do not harass him unless need-be (Redamz is the great antithesis of a listening developer). Yet, if only those same simps and patreons of Redamz read our frustrations and had the average IQ of ours, they wouldn't be allowing such behavior to lead them on.

But for now, it's been a wild ride and hopefully, something comes anew with greater passion than MGI ever had. So, we'll just get used to seeing MG games with that damn yellow-orange and black-fonted [Abandoned] tag.
Preach it, Zenny!

Reactions: ZennyStar
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes