3.60 star(s) 25 Votes
Jan 8, 2020
I'm convinced my friends, that the Monster Girl genre as a whole will never receive a 3D game worth paying for. I do admire dreamdemon (the creator, the better one at that, of Monster Girl World/Project0 for going forward where Redamz could not.

Indeed, MGI was a dream come true to new fans and veteran monster girl enthusiasts like you and me. I really don't like the visual novel type of games or ones that made you sift through puzzles for a 30-second sex scene. I apologize if I'm restating the obvious, but it's just enticing how great the potential was within the game that surmounted to nothing in the end. The Yandere-Dev of the Monster Girl genre, gentlemen and ladies.

I only became aware of this genre and MGI a year or so ago, but as I read these forums occasionally and see the amount of [Abandoned] tags next to any MG-related game just makes me sad. We absolutely are tired of seeing false promises and deadbeat developers. I can't blame them, they're tackling a genre with expectations beyond just one person's capability. It takes not just one person yet an individual who is willing to turn this Great Depression of MG games into a new light. MGI taught us a valuable lesson in how to not trust the developer and his ego that is backed not by money but by his simps who permit his shitty decisions. Openly criticize a developer to steer them in the right direction though do not harass him unless need-be (Redamz is the great antithesis of a listening developer). Yet, if only those same simps and patreons of Redamz read our frustrations and had the average IQ of ours, they wouldn't be allowing such behavior to lead them on.

But for now, it's been a wild ride and hopefully, something comes anew with greater passion than MGI ever had. So, we'll just get used to seeing MG games with that damn yellow-orange and black-fonted [Abandoned] tag.
Preach it, Zenny!

Reactions: ZennyStar

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, devs getting into the breeding/3d/monster girl genre really have to understand what they're getting into. People have been burned for years by these types of games, they've really never been finished. I wish devs would stop and consider why that is before thinking they can magically do what nobody else could do with 1-3 people working on them.

Such a cursed genre lol.

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
Sad to hear the game will most likely never be completed. Unsurprising considering the history behind the dev and the project, but sad nevertheless, as I still haven't found a free game that was qualitatively as good as this, at least in the purely 3D games.

AirborneHorse

Jun 9, 2020
Sad to hear the game will most likely never be completed. Unsurprising considering the history behind the dev and the project, but sad nevertheless, as I still haven't found a free game that was qualitatively as good as this, at least in the purely 3D games.
You say you haven't found a free game as qualitatively good, but I doubt you've found any paid games as good as well. There's a lot of thirst for this market, I'm surprised by the lack of consistent devs.

May 12, 2020
It's a shame this is on hold or dead. I just finished the prologue and, honestly, it's an amazing game! I'd be so excited to play more of this game. The story has me hooked, I wanna know how it ends.

Spacedragonex

Aug 9, 2020
I haven't checked his Patreon in awhile frankly because I know there will be basically nothing to get hyped up about but now he is saying that the people who request refunds are a waste of his time and sanity I mean if he just was like a normal dev and gave people update on the state of the game it would be fine he had clearly cared about his when he started but once he got his money he just gave up on it basically but now he is basically guilt tripping people into not unpledging to his Patreon in my opinion I was not comparing him to Yandere Dev I was comparing him to the dev of Day of Dragons (if you know the "game" i'm taking about you will get what I'm coming at) because Redamz got all his money and made a very small game and then basically left it alone I mean you don't go through the trouble of making a bunch of custom models and then just not using them then he had the audacity to end chapter 4 on a cliff hanger so that the people who are giving him money will still do it to see how the story continues I won't be surprised if the next update is that one of the characters says hey keep giving Redamz money if you want to have sex with me then end it right there I tried to humble but after he said that it was effecting his sanity to refund people that pushed me over the edge because he can't accept blame and be like sorry for the bad development cycle he has to put the blame on people who just want there money back on false promises he should be more supportive of his fans his twitter basically just retweets of peoples fan art I hope if there is an update that it will be good for the story and not to spite people and just churn out garbage but probably in this year it will be in limbo and it maybe that way forever

May 12, 2020
but probably in this year it will be in limbo and it maybe that way forever
This is very sad. I do unfortunately know what you're talking about. I just checked his Patreon and saw his Dec 30th post. I would love to purchase this IP but idk what I would do with it if I did. I'm no dev I'm an audio engineer and voice actress.

kradlum

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't checked his Patreon in awhile frankly because I know there will be basically nothing to get hyped up about but now he is saying that the people who request refunds are a waste of his time and sanity I mean if he just was like a normal dev and gave people update on the state of the game it would be fine he had clearly cared about his when he started but once he got his money he just gave up on it basically but now he is basically guilt tripping people into not unpledging to his Patreon in my opinion I was not comparing him to Yandere Dev I was comparing him to the dev of Day of Dragons (if you know the "game" i'm taking about you will get what I'm coming at) because Redamz got all his money and made a very small game and then basically left it alone I mean you don't go through the trouble of making a bunch of custom models and then just not using them then he had the audacity to end chapter 4 on a cliff hanger so that the people who are giving him money will still do it to see how the story continues I won't be surprised if the next update is that one of the characters says hey keep giving Redamz money if you want to have sex with me then end it right there I tried to humble but after he said that it was effecting his sanity to refund people that pushed me over the edge because he can't accept blame and be like sorry for the bad development cycle he has to put the blame on people who just want there money back on false promises he should be more supportive of his fans his twitter basically just retweets of peoples fan art I hope if there is an update that it will be good for the story and not to spite people and just churn out garbage but probably in this year it will be in limbo and it maybe that way forever
thats because his simps allowed him to do it.
even after all the false hopes and promises he told. after the delays and whatever excuse he came up with, the number of patrons still went up. it means that even if some of his patreons are declining, newer ones are popping, as for the other supportive ones, 1-5usd a month is not a hassle for them because its only a month for a single person. it only looks big on paper coz its a collective sum. but for a patreon subscriber standpoint, my 5 dollar a month for your project is nothing compared to my netflix and other stuff i have. also, its technically not a scam if you didnt unsubscribe before he announced.
i do despise the guy but his work is unparalleled for now. No one has the quality of animations he has and design wise for this genre. others may have different opinions about it but it has a uniqueness to it and the story is still so far away from an ending.

The main solution for him on this issue is prolly losing his patreons, losing his money, get more competitors for the genre or actually just ending it because its obviously whats happening. Game development is not easy and he plans on soloing everything, the stupid thing he did was not hiring a dev team because the engine and software we use upgrade over time. also the guy is a fucking whiny bitch. instead of owning up to his mistakes, the guy neglects any statements he said on the past that conflicts with his current interest on the game. the guy is a fucking crybaby that cant take criticism well. all he want is getting praises. hence the game being planned on 5 years to having a hiatus at 5 years.
also he is addicted to genshin impact and cant let go of it. hence him losing time for game development.

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
This is very sad. I do unfortunately know what you're talking about. I just checked his Patreon and saw his Dec 30th post. I would love to purchase this IP but idk what I would do with it if I did. I'm no dev I'm an audio engineer and voice actress.
Even if you knew how to be a developer, I really doubt Redamz would just sell his golden goose like that, your best shot would be creating something new from scratch.

Unrelated, it's kinda sad to rediscover this game just to find it's still unfinished.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Yeah, all the hot scenes were already added the few years ago I first found it. Basically shit all of interest has been added the past 2 years or so. The best parts are still more or less the special stand-alone builds.

What is it with some hentai devs and their delusions of grandeur over the story? It's obvious the vast majority of people come in for the h scenes, not the silly plot. I can't believe the dev got so hung up on the stupid fantasy story.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Can somebody share savefiles for 0.44.3 right before ending with every girl unlocked? Testing new approach for nude patch for 0.44.3 and need it for quick testing.

edit: it's in appdata\\locallow\\by redamz

Rejost

Nov 7, 2019
Can somebody share savefiles for 0.44.3 right before ending with every girl unlocked? Testing new approach for nude patch for 0.44.3 and need it for quick testing.

edit: it's in appdata\\locallow\\by redamz
Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I will post it anyway.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caerna

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Nude Mod for 0.44.3 is here.

One version this time, but made in a different way so it should be softlock-safe (bugs in vanilla game still may softlock you). Everybody who can be is naked (except Aurelia, no point for 5 sec scene).

Problems:
  • Warped legs due to animation and clothing system. Fix it by buying new clothes (don't forget bunny picture in power plant chapter);
  • Black screen on Veera petrification scenes. It should be grey shader, not darkness. Built-in bug, happens randomly on any version;
  • Characters can get stuck in movement. Built-in bug, happens on any version. Push them around to unstuck.
0.44.3 is really buggy. While testing my mod in "speedrun" mode (click through everything and fuck everyone as fast as possible), scrips totally bugged out and my world got softlocked in endless night with many events available at the same time.

Two mod options for download:
  1. "MGI 0.44.3 Nude Mod v9.zip" is a small autopatcher made with , easy to download and install, BUT many AVs flag it as generic malware. So download it at your own risk. Archived with 7-Zip in a basic .zip file with password. Put it in game's folder and install.
  2. "MGI 0.44.3 Nude Mod v9_loose.exe" loose files for replacement packed with 7-Zip in a self-extracting archive. Bigger but 100% safe. Password protected too. Replace files in "MGI_Data" folder.
Don't forget to make backups.

Password for both versions (to protect from automatic malware infection and redistribution): f95zone.to

Downloads (v9 Fuyuko bunny fix):

Both files:

Small patcher:

Big self extracting 7-Zip archive with loose files:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MGI_0.44.3.png

Last edited:

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
Yeah, all the hot scenes were already added the few years ago I first found it. Basically shit all of interest has been added the past 2 years or so. The best parts are still more or less the special stand-alone builds.

What is it with some hentai devs and their delusions of grandeur over the story? It's obvious the vast majority of people come in for the h scenes, not the silly plot. I can't believe the dev got so hung up on the stupid fantasy story.
I think the dev was taking inspiration from MGQ, since a lot of people remember it for its story (arguably more than the H scenes), and he wanted to capitalize it from that.

Most likely though he just wanted to make it stand out from generic H games.

Reactions: naoc

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Can anyone please share their saves? I'd rather not replay all the days to check out the nude content. Last time I tried the game glitched on me.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Can anyone please share their saves? I'd rather not replay all the days to check out the nude content. Last time I tried the game glitched on me.
Saves from my mod testing, readme is inside:

Uploading v9 of the mod right now, Fuyuko bunny suit normals and material weren't patched for some reason. ETA 30 minutes. Will update all posts.

EDIT:
v9 with Fuyuko fix:

Password: f95zone.to

Both files:

Small patcher:

Big self extracting 7-Zip archive with loose files:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes