• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
"Life's really not great right now and I need some time off to clear my mind... bluh bluh bluh"
Guess who's been playing Genshit Impact the past few days, thinking about the new Ganyu chick.
If you spend more time on your Discord than working on the game, you've succesfully swindled the masses into thinking you're fully developing a H-Game.
249,182 messages. Not counting whatever private chats he might have with whatever degenerate group he's hanging with.
Insufferable.
View attachment 1006681
and what are you complaining about here, he wants to take a break, he isnt taking money from patreon, he likes playing genshin instead of working on the game from which he isnt earning money at the moment, even if abandons the game its his choice, its not like he's scmming people out of their money

EgrOnWire

Mar 28, 2019
how so, he said he's taking a break and has paused his patreon, am i missing smth?
For the past 4 years he has been taking more than 30k$ per month in patreon income and yet he is unable to make any progress? He knows he can basically do a yandev and people will still support him, that's why he's not putting any effort in making this game, he's set for life.

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
For the past 4 years he has been taking more than 30k$ per month in patreon income and yet he is unable to make any progress? He knows he can basically do a yandev and people will still support him, that's why he's not putting any effort in making this game, he's set for life.
ah okay got you, didnt know it was like that, kind of reminds me of tower of trample

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
Apparently it is gonna be 2022 when this game is coming out hopefully
Who is Vertutame? it is reliable? However, many years have passed since the beginning of the project and at the moment we have seen "only" 4 chapters out of 10 (excluding the epilogue).
Considering that development is currently on hiatus and the speed at which Redamz was working seems unlikely that date unless he hires someone to speed up development on the technical side of the project. But if I remember correctly Red had focused on doing everything by himself, but maybe during this break he changed his mind, who knows.
Although I think 2022 is very unlikely, I still like to believe it.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Excuse me, who is this Vertutame? Hadn't Redamz been working alone all the time except his private manager Wolfy?

A twitter artist (2D) with about 15 people on his patreon. Looks like the do some monster girl art, but I dont see the connection. Maybe they had a conversation at some point?

Doesn't matter anyways, the 2022 deadline isn't possible. It took 4 years for 4 chapters, and to meet a 2022 deadline at 10 chapters is unrealistic. I'll even rephrase it a bit. That's 150% more work to get done in less than half the time. He would have to work 3 times as fast as he currently is.

If he continues working on the game at his current speed, assuming he comes back tomorrow and doesn't take any more breaks, your looking at the game being finished mid 2027. In that amount of time he will have made a cool 4 million dollars before taxes.

Reactions: ZennyStar and V-red
Apr 22, 2019
People should just stop trusting someone like this dev. I've seen the same stuff over and over with other projects and many people don't want to see the reality, or still believe the game will be released in X-years. How to make him move his lazy ass? Just stop supporting him and he'll start worrying about his income. And don't get fooled by the "Pausing patreon billing" as he basically milked his supporters for a long time and he could stop it even for 1 year I suppose. Playing the role of the victim sounds like an "emergency" move.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
By request of Excelia I made nude mods for VR Day 1 and 2. Builds themselves are glitchy af and same issues as with normal mod (mangled feet).

Self extracting 7-Zip archives with loose files. Password protected.
Password: f95zone.to

Replace files in MGI_Data folder.

Day 1:

Day 2:

MrMod

Jun 4, 2019
I have no sound in the game. Can't you help me?
I downloaded v0. 44. 3 from the link, replaced the save files from the previous comment, but there is no sound.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes