• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

ZennyStar

Nov 6, 2020
People should just stop trusting someone like this dev. I've seen the same stuff over and over with other projects and many people don't want to see the reality, or still believe the game will be released in X-years. How to make him move his lazy ass? Just stop supporting him and he'll start worrying about his income. And don't get fooled by the "Pausing patreon billing" as he basically milked his supporters for a long time and he could stop it even for 1 year I suppose. Playing the role of the victim sounds like an "emergency" move.
It's unfortunate because we all have a combined IQ of 1000+ but the average Patreon supporter can't know the difference between his brain and his penis.
At least we know the injustices of Redamz, and unless... UNLESS someone makes a video or call-out against him, he will continue this injustice and false advertising continuously until he feels like he wants to finish. In the meantime, feel free to see how scummy he is on his discord as he plays Genshit Impact and League of Legends.
He deserves to be called out like Yandere-Dev, but because his work is NSFW I doubt there's a commentary youtuber willing to cover his story. It would also require someone who is quite famous in order to do so, any of us could make a video and be met with 10 views instead of reaching to the few hundred-thousand views we need to even sway his Patreon supporters to light.
Do not listen to his excuses or apologies, he has no shame as a game developer. He simply wants to manipulate horny motherfuckers like you and me in order to make his lavish living. What has the money done for the game? NOTHING. It became his own personal income. If only people weren't so ignorant and put developers like these accountable for their actions and development, this entire scam wouldn't exist.
But no. We have to wait actual years, by that time the children we put in our tissues will eventually grow up and we'd have to parent them or abort them.
So fucking sick of this shit.
league.PNG
Sorry for the 43rd rant in this thread. Just know that I love you horny fucks in a non-homosexual way but more of, if both your hands were disabled-- I'd give you my hand for a bit.

NoManF

Jan 21, 2020
It's unfortunate because we all have a combined IQ of 1000+ but the average Patreon supporter can't know the difference between his brain and his penis.
At least we know the injustices of Redamz, and unless... UNLESS someone makes a video or call-out against him, he will continue this injustice and false advertising continuously until he feels like he wants to finish. In the meantime, feel free to see how scummy he is on his discord as he plays Genshit Impact and League of Legends.
He deserves to be called out like Yandere-Dev, but because his work is NSFW I doubt there's a commentary youtuber willing to cover his story. It would also require someone who is quite famous in order to do so, any of us could make a video and be met with 10 views instead of reaching to the few hundred-thousand views we need to even sway his Patreon supporters to light.
Do not listen to his excuses or apologies, he has no shame as a game developer. He simply wants to manipulate horny motherfuckers like you and me in order to make his lavish living. What has the money done for the game? NOTHING. It became his own personal income. If only people weren't so ignorant and put developers like these accountable for their actions and development, this entire scam wouldn't exist.
But no. We have to wait actual years, by that time the children we put in our tissues will eventually grow up and we'd have to parent them or abort them.
So fucking sick of this shit.
View attachment 1021850
Sorry for the 43rd rant in this thread. Just know that I love you horny fucks in a non-homosexual way but more of, if both your hands were disabled-- I'd give you my hand for a bit.
spending money on LoL? yikes

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Well we are horny and all nsfw artists, gamedevs, animators etc. get money from us, because we wish to be horny by their work, so they can use our money to live instead of working some regular job so they can spend more time making stuff that makes people horny. In theory they also should, like in real market, invest the money they get above what covers the costs (so the living) to improve the product, tools, expand the team etc. to in theory lead to even more income. But this works, until people keep you in control. But in comparison to normal life products in shops, or for lot sfw stuff on the internet, the nsfw market behaves different, because even with I assume even big base of "clients" who are not satisfied and don't pay, there are always a substantial amount of new horny people who see boobas and ass, and are sold without digging too much in. And as someone told here, like there are those rant videos by youtubers with many subs, which can make a difference because of the amount people who are reached and algorithm may spread it more, but on nsfw topic it is very rare. Like I could maybe imagine from yt I know, that moistCritical would probably have no problem with smth like that, but I dunno if he is into monster girls and stumbled onto Redamz work. Because it is a real shame, I mean there is nothing wrong, I think if I would do some game and I would suddenly be sprayed with money from all sides, I could get drunk with it, and probably spent on some luxury shit and games, but as a person myself, I just can't live by leeching, giving next to nothing back. Like he could easily hire someone to just do technical stuff, or animations, or whatever he doesn't like to implement or is very time consuming.
To think that I've discovered this game back when university seemed as distant future to me, and here I am entering my 2nd year in university, and game isn't even half finished.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
I have no sound in the game. Can't you help me?
I downloaded v0. 44. 3 from the link, replaced the save files from the previous comment, but there is no sound.
From the previous comment? Those mods are for standalone VR builds, not for 0.44.3.

If you need mod for 0.44.3, look here: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-island-v0-44-3-redamz.17/post-3441339

If you installed everything properly and still have no sounds then I have no idea, sound never bugged out on me. Maybe game just set to 0 in windows or in game options.

Mar 28, 2019
Well we are horny and all nsfw artists, gamedevs, animators etc. get money from us, because we wish to be horny by their work, so they can use our money to live instead of working some regular job so they can spend more time making stuff that makes people horny. In theory they also should, like in real market, invest the money they get above what covers the costs (so the living) to improve the product, tools, expand the team etc. to in theory lead to even more income. But this works, until people keep you in control. But in comparison to normal life products in shops, or for lot sfw stuff on the internet, the nsfw market behaves different, because even with I assume even big base of "clients" who are not satisfied and don't pay, there are always a substantial amount of new horny people who see boobas and ass, and are sold without digging too much in. And as someone told here, like there are those rant videos by youtubers with many subs, which can make a difference because of the amount people who are reached and algorithm may spread it more, but on nsfw topic it is very rare. Like I could maybe imagine from yt I know, that moistCritical would probably have no problem with smth like that, but I dunno if he is into monster girls and stumbled onto Redamz work. Because it is a real shame, I mean there is nothing wrong, I think if I would do some game and I would suddenly be sprayed with money from all sides, I could get drunk with it, and probably spent on some luxury shit and games, but as a person myself, I just can't live by leeching, giving next to nothing back. Like he could easily hire someone to just do technical stuff, or animations, or whatever he doesn't like to implement or is very time consuming.
To think that I've discovered this game back when university seemed as distant future to me, and here I am entering my 2nd year in university, and game isn't even half finished.
how old even is this game i only really discovered it recently but the way people are talking make it seem like this game is way older than the 2016 date of the post would lead me to believe

D

Deleted member 1606434

how old even is this game i only really discovered it recently but the way people are talking make it seem like this game is way older than the 2016 date of the post would lead me to believe
Well, I remember playing the Eris build back in 2014-2015, he even had a tumblr where he posted sneak peeks and shit lol
The ''prologue'' is just a bunch of demo builds glued together.

D

Deleted member 1606434

jesus no wonder you guys seem steamed
I can't talk for everybody else, but I'm not really that mad, I mean, the homeboy is just riding the wave

Is he a piece of shit for his false/broken promises and empty release dates?

Yeah

Are his patrons braindead retards for not pulling out the funding outta this project after so many years of literally zero content?

Yeah

At the end of the day I don't lose sleep for the type of shit he's pulling, but I'd like to play the finished product nonetheless.

Apr 28, 2018
So I haven't played this game in well over a year.

Could someone provide me the latest download? or is the game on the first post the latest?

Still can't believe this game is still not completed but yet again people do say he's this slow to milk the shit out of Patreon. People also say with all the money he gets he can hire a full team to complete it by now... sadly he'll never do that.

I'm also someone who's been waiting for this game to be completed and I've also supported him a couple of times on Patreon but the times I supported him he took 2-3 months to even make posts and so I wasted my money.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
More like gacha; I think he's into Genshin Impact. Shit's like the best cocaine you could ever have. I don't even want to tally how much I've spent on games like Honkai Impact 3.
I spend a fair amount on games like that but never a devastating amount. Keeping a roof above my head and my stomach filled with decent food is a pretty big priority.

I spent a lot on PSO2 and SMT online. But we're still talking like 2000 dollars per game over the course of several years.

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
Probable news regarding Redamz's break. I'm not sure who he is, but maybe he texted Redamz. That message is on Discord's "typhon" channel.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
So I finally checked the newest build (from September), that new chunk of story, and it was right, tons of text, I think whatever was going on later part was kinda rushed,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I liked that plot is smth and not entirely simple and boring for an excuse just to fuck everything, but it is taking some strange turns for now, I think it still needs some filling before that moment.
Also, I think there was some screenshot here that I cannot find, like with some strange girls, like 2-3 and it was a scene of some sort, but I didn't stumbled upon them. Anyone can help me point me to what it is and how it can be accessed?

Reactions: naoc

jabbnabb

Oct 13, 2020
So I finally checked the newest build (from September), that new chunk of story, and it was right, tons of text, I think whatever was going on later part was kinda rushed,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I liked that plot is smth and not entirely simple and boring for an excuse just to fuck everything, but it is taking some strange turns for now, I think it still needs some filling before that moment.
Also, I think there was some screenshot here that I cannot find, like with some strange girls, like 2-3 and it was a scene of some sort, but I didn't stumbled upon them. Anyone can help me point me to what it is and how it can be accessed?
The part with the strange girls is a sex scene in the latest build I'm pretty sure. It happens at the end of chapter 4 and you have to click I love you when Ai leaves.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes