• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
Good to see that you got the hang of it :)
Sorry that i could not really help you when you asked >_<
Nah, your advice actually helped. Then now I can play Titanfall 2 in VR <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gonna bet my imaginary 100$ on you starting and finishing development of your first game before redamz releases next three chapters. :KEK:
Speaking seriously: On the one hand I would prefer that Red finish first, but I can't wait to finish what I'm starting...

Reactions: Red Sand and Caerna

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
Ok hold on. He put things on hold without pausing his patrons? I kinda find this messed up. If he's not working on it I don't think he should be getting money.

I mean I know the answer as far as why he would do this (lack or morals) but I think patreon should have rules against this. It's almost like panhandling at this point.

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
FIRST UPDATE

I finally fixed the camera, now I think it is much better and I don't think it will go through many changes. In addition, I also fixed the audio. Now all SFX should work and I've fixed some bugs, but not all of them yet. This build now seems more stable on Quest.

At the moment I have encountered 3 bugs left:
- An SFX that plays one too many times when returning to idle.

- The camera of the player that after a few rounds of animations freezes and stops moving when the animations change.

- Ara that always after a few turns of animations enters a specific animation without having given the input.

From now on, I will work on fixing these bugs, and I will try to make some parts of the body affected by physics.

Regarding the facial animations: for these I am referring to those present in the build for Desktop, however among the game files of the VR build there is nothing that refers to these animations.
In the next few days I will look at how the situation is also in the PC build and in case I will import those animations in the current project.

What will be missing to do:

- Vibration in controllers
- Menu
- Areas of the 3D model of Ara that interact with the contact of our hands (as in the VR Day 1 and 2 builds)
- Make the build available for SteamVR too

That's all for now.

Download:
MEGA
The first update is out!

Reactions: V-red and Caerna

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Guys i left this trainwreck of a game for about 2 years, ended up finding it on steam and it has glowing reviews, did something happen that i'm not aware of?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230
D

Deleted member 1606434

It's a known issue that the dev deletes reviews.

And the overwhelming amount of folks that just line up to drop their pants and spread their cheeks to the dev.
I do know he deleted some articles in the community section of his game on Steam because apparently he was being harrassed :KEK: but can he really delete reviews?

• Haha
Reactions: Red Sand

Nubbin

Feb 8, 2020
In all fairness, the steam release caused a massive influx of people first hearing about this game (me included).

So you have a lot of people that don't know the dev's history and see a very ambitious 3d game, of course they're gonna leave a good review

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
Nude Mod for 0.44.3 is here. Only for 0.44.3!
If you need mods for 0.41.3, look below, all info is under "For 0.41.3" spoiler.

Saves for 0.44.3, readme inside:

One version this time, but made in a different way so it should be softlock-safe (bugs in vanilla game still may softlock you). Everybody who can be is naked (except Aurelia, no point for 5 sec scene).

Problems:
  • Warped legs due to animation and clothing system. Fix it by buying new clothes (don't forget bunny picture in power plant chapter);
  • Black screen on Veera petrification scenes. It should be grey shader, not darkness. Built-in bug, happens randomly on any version;
  • Characters can get stuck in movement. Built-in bug, happens on any version. Push them around to unstuck.
0.44.3 is really buggy. While testing my mod in "speedrun" mode (click through everything and fuck everyone as fast as possible), scrips totally bugged out and my world got softlocked in endless night with many events available at the same time.

Two mod options for download:
  1. "MGI 0.44.3 Nude Mod v9.zip" is a small autopatcher made with , easy to download and install, BUT many AVs flag it as generic malware. So download it at your own risk. Archived with 7-Zip in a basic .zip file with password. Put it in game's folder and install.
  2. "MGI 0.44.3 Nude Mod v9_loose.exe" loose files for replacement packed with 7-Zip in a self-extracting archive. Bigger but 100% safe. Password protected too. Replace files in "MGI_Data" folder.
Don't forget to make backups.

Password for both versions (to protect from automatic malware infection and redistribution): f95zone.to

Downloads (updated Jan 16 21 with v9 with Fuyuko bunny fix):

Both files:

Small patcher:

Big self extracting 7-Zip archive with loose files:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All credit goes to MrAnony00, I'm just a usurper. Not even sure I didn't break something.

p.s. Not sure about Veera, don't have save with her. Did full playthrough, no problems.

View attachment 647655
View attachment 647658
View attachment 647659

edit: All version were added here.
this .exe is infected Trojan:Win32/Masson.A!ac change program with which you create executables

Reactions: Bonnie!

Bonnie!

Feb 23, 2021
I really like this game, I would be sad if the developer loses the drive to do it, I played this game a long time ago and I really liked his style, but one of the things I don't like is the story (nothing against for those who like her) but she is very nah ... she is very irrelevant because she does not focus on a main objective.

for me from V0.41.3 to V0.44.3 it didn't change much I wanted to know it happens after chapter 4 but there was no answer and it made me sad and a little bit angry, because of what I know there are people who donated to see the complete game and even today wait. (I'm in the category that I can't donate because I'm Brazilian so the dollar is expensive here so fuck it)

Improved gameplay: but I wanted to have a lot more interaction with Ncpe and interaction with the environment, like I enter the "abandoned" houses to get some items from them or something.

Ps: I know it was a terrible criticism but I try to make the game as good as possible even if I feel ashamed on the internet with
this horrible criticism kkk

1314_h_A_e_P_p_Y_y_p_E_p_E.png

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
this .exe is infected Trojan:Win32/Masson.A!ac change program with which you create executables
It's created with UABE, I installed all those mods many many times, nothing is infected, just the way UABE packs it all triggers AVs.

It's all explained in main post:
MGI 0.44.3 Nude Mod v9.zip" is a small autopatcher made with , easy to download and install, BUT many AVs flag it as generic malware. So download it at your own risk. Archived with 7-Zip in a basic .zip file with password. Put it in game's folder and install.

May 11, 2018
feels a lot like is going on here.

I'm "new" too but it's borderline psychopathic to suggest it's normal for someone to post about a secret golden coconut and then three accounts created the exact same day post about it. It could be real hype from the discord but at least admit that it's not normal.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes