3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
super disappointed. thought this was a VR game? o_O doesn't launch in VR at all.
The Gallery scenes and an early version of the game are currently available in VR. However I know that Redamz does not have a full implementation of VR in his plans. For this (when the full version comes out) I would have liked to try to implement it via a mod.

PussyDog

Sep 22, 2020
Now I know what to answer when they ask me what I would google if I woke up in 3000 years ...

EDIT: I found a site to replace yiff.party, write me DM. However, at the moment Redamz is not present, but I have already entered the request, so go there and rate it!!
Can i get Link?

tzem14

Jul 10, 2020
Guys i open the game and press start,its all smooth until i go into the game where i can move,when i go into the game where i can move my game crushes and idont know why

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
Try starting the game with the lower graphics settings and turning off the grass when in game (by pressing F1 in game and then the relative key)

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
This doesn't contain the latest posts though, right? (I don't quite know his this site works, sorry if I missed something)
that's it, at the moment the last 2 posts are missing (it seems to me). I hope someone will publish them soon ...

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
I tried it but it keeps crushing idk why
then I don't know what to say, try to search online for the minimum requirements and see if your pc fits. Beyond this I would try to clean up the pc files and reinstall the game.

etann

Jan 3, 2020
there any new scenes in v0.44.3? remember seeing something about waiting for all the content in september but theres been no updates, if theres any content what is there?

• Haha
Reactions: Sprintupstairs

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
there any new scenes in v0.44.3? remember seeing something about waiting for all the content in september but theres been no updates, if theres any content what is there?
If you mean the should be spicy scenes; nope. IIRC there might have been one extra, but Godam Redamz couldn't have been assed enough to include one promised scene by a deadline, nothing new from him though.

Reactions: Sprintupstairs
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes