3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Retun

Oct 5, 2019
So about Ophelia, what's with different videos on the internet having Ophelia in either her usual Black stripped bodysuit or somehow having like human skin and with her genitals out or so? (Where can I get the version of Ophelia where her tits are colored pink?)

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
So about Ophelia, what's with different videos on the internet having Ophelia in either her usual Black stripped bodysuit or somehow having like human skin and with her genitals out or so? (Where can I get the version of Ophelia where her tits are colored pink?)

To make Ophelia play with that "skin"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or you have to check in the shop if you can buy that "dress" for her (but I don't remember if she actually has extra clothes to buy) or use the Nude mod (which you can download from the creator post)

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
Apparently redamz break ended today, better not be an April fools prank. He posted something new on his Patreon
Thanks for the info!! Honestly I am very happy that he is back :)

EDIT: I absolutely want to know what's in that post :l

Karate Baka

Aug 1, 2020
I really wanna know about that post too.. I don't think it is Aprils fools joke, I mean, it would be too much given how things were going so far, he'd surely loose patreons if that were the case.
Wish we could read the post..

olev1996

Sep 17, 2019
Redamz's post:
I'm back
Today seemed like an appropriate date to officially come back :^)
Here's a clip of Chapter 5 with finished Pinna.
I'll be posting more stuff soon!
Now excuse me, I have to go through half a million messages in my inbox.
Clip:

Rejost

Nov 7, 2019
Can anyone confirm if this month is still regarded as "free"? Would have been funny af if suddenly all patreons got charged out of nowhere on the 1st of the month. I trust that Redamz is enough of a scumbag to do that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Redamz's post:

Clip:
Thank you for sharing the post. I was getting worried that this game and it's world would be abandoned for good. This harpy girl is the most adorable harpy I have seen since Harpy Girl:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Found it
It looks like you were right. This is my first time seeing a dinosaur monster girl.

Did the developer ever say how many girls they were planning on adding to the game?
That is a good question. As great as monster girls are, there is already a full roster and this game is very full of high quality graphics and quests.

Reactions: Boldano

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
Did the developer ever say how many girls they were planning on adding to the game?
I remember that at one point it was said that the voting to choose the girls was over. Considering only those present in the playable builds so far it seems that 3 girls need to be added: Pinna (the raptor), a Yggdrasil girl and a demon. However, I do not exclude that voting will be reopened in the future.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Redamz's post:

Clip:
Looking at her feet, and mostly her enlarged toenail as well as her feathered tail and how her arms are posed with her wings, she seems to be based off of the Archaeopteryx, hence the idea of her somewhat looking like a harpy, at first glance, but then looking at her details further, she technically is a dinosaur girl as Redamz said. Plus the wild difference in colors and the different tones on her feathers kind of give the impression of how some of them, as a species, could have wildly different color schemes.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes