3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
Can someone explain how to install the nude mod on the latest version?
Sry for being dumb but i got a cracked version of mgi and dont know how it works :/
download the files for the version you are interested in and paste them into the game folder (MGI_Data if I'm not mistaken), replacing them with the pre-existing ones.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
only shameless person here is you feeling entitle while pirating games
Wow, are you serious or just trolling? Please tell us it's the latter.

As for Patreon, this is exactly why I refuse to send any money through their platform. I hope more Patreon users switch to a different site and encourage their favorite devs to do the same.

Reactions: Boldano and Lerd0

Karate Baka

Aug 1, 2020
"I can work much more efficiently if I don't have to show constant progress. As useful as it is, I don't wanna rely on crowdfunding ever again, though as I said, I'm really really grateful to you all. "

I mean, because he was a one man developer he only had 1, maybe 2 content updates per year. While it is understandable to have for an amibitous 3D game long development times if you are doing it alone, I cant get my head around the phrase "if I don't have to show constant progress".
Progress was already rarely shown in this game and that sounds like he can take more time now than he already does to release game updates. And since he did make more money in a single month than I earn in a year for multiple years now, he can take his time for the game.
I dont have any horse in the race, but I think if you are a patreon of his I would understand if you are at least somewhat "concerned"...
I may be wrong but I my opinion the release of a final product is questionable at best.

I just think that for this type of game you need to have a big team, or else there is a high possbility you will never finish this. Either you just lose interest or life gets in the way somehow.
Well, at least he's gonna finish the game in 9 years from now instead of 10, lol...

• Haha
Reactions: decker2

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
What I feared has come true, but instead of accepting Patreon's blackmail, the author preferred to leave ... and I hope to continue elsewhere:

I can say this, good luck Redamz and I hope you continue the work and this time WITHOUT THESE SHIT RESTRICTIONS!

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
What I feared has come true, but instead of accepting Patreon's blackmail, the author preferred to leave ... and I hope to continue elsewhere:

I can say this, good luck Redamz and I hope you continue the work and this time WITHOUT THESE SHIT RESTRICTIONS!
Being honest, they're not "shit", it's due to dealing with financial institutions and their reluctance on providing financial services to companies/persons that deal with certain "socially unacceptable" things.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Found a fun video that discusses what happened here.

Basically Patreon is trying to have a say in people's projects - not cool.
Umm...
How is this any news?
This has been going on for quite a while.

Are you really going to tell me people have never seen the "landlady" incidents?

I guess once it happens to one of "the big ones" people actually fucking notice.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I'm not failiar with this incident, what was that about?
This refers to Paypal, the service that Patreon uses to process transactions(and the people thanks to whom they get their money), not being fine with certain fetish content, incest being one of them. So if Patreon wanted to continue working with them, it needed to put a stop to all such content being hosted on the site.

Patreon went after all the devs that had loli, shota, bestiality, rape and incest in their games(quite selectively in some cases...) and put their pages on hold until they removed the offensive content. Some games had to redo art assets to age their characters, some had to remove content and offer it on different sites.

Most of the games with incest in them simply put a "What is your relationship to this character?" screen in the beginning of the game or just replaced all the occurrences of "mom" with "landlady". So this is why every second game on Patreon has either a landlady, roommate, distant cousin or a step-sister in it.

Thanks for coming to my history lesson.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
This refers to Paypal, the service that Patreon uses to process transactions(and the people thanks to whom they get their money), not being fine with certain fetish content, incest being one of them. So if Patreon wanted to continue working with them, it needed to put a stop to all such content being hosted on the site.

Patreon went after all the devs that had loli, shota, bestiality, rape and incest in their games(quite selectively in some cases...) and put their pages on hold until they removed the offensive content. Some games had to redo art assets to age their characters, some had to remove content and offer it on different sites.

Most of the games with incest in them simply put a "What is your relationship to this character?" screen in the beginning of the game or just replaced all the occurrences of "mom" with "landlady". So this is why every second game on Patreon has either a landlady, roommate, distant cousin or a step-sister in it.

Thanks for coming to my history lesson.
Fantastic Ted talk, 11/10, would read again

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes