3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Olkris

Sep 8, 2018
I'm down to help with video editing. Let's form a Discord and talk about it on there. Is it allowed to "promote" Discord ?

Karate Baka

Aug 1, 2020
Officially it is not abandoned, according to the author's words he would still be working on it without the pressure of Patreon. I honestly like to believe his words, just because one day I want to see the full game.
Same here, I saw some (apparently knowledgeable) ppl in the discord channel who said that the game will indeed be finished but it will take like 4-7 years...
At first I was willing to pay full price for the game when it was released, but now, after all this time...... Mmmmmmmm...

Reactions: Excelia

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Honestly, it's not a great game, it just has sexy models and some nice animations. I wish someone took the models and made something cool with them. I know it would break copyright, but screw that, copyright is meant to protect creativity. Right now Redamz is just hoarding the models and letting them rot, almost like how copyright is abused by most big corporations, funnily enough.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
A year has passed, and no update.
Even not bother adding +0.00.1 on the version...
I guess the game will be finished along with One Piece finished airing...

And about video, either it will bring allies because of the injustice, or an enemies because of NSFW products...
Maybe the result is lose since we support him for making H game, but maybe it will win by how much money gave to him for making it.
But we never know, not everyone could think straight and fair. Most of them affected from society and surrounding's opinion.

Well, we can just move on and leave this game for now.
There is another open world 3D H game anyway.

...though not a Story, hate it when one's story left unfinished.

• Sad
Reactions: reyreynao

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Motivation isn't found, it's made by your own hands. The will power to exert effort doesn't fall in your lap, you make the conscious decision to see it through to the end.

It may not always be pleasant but a life only full of pleasant feelings becomes a life that feels like nothing at all with time. Comfortable and oblivious, the cycle will continue in perpetuity.

Apr 28, 2018
The game will never be completed lmfao. Redamz enjoys milking Patreon to death.

With all the money he's gotten over the years (Yep years) he could of hired people to complete the game and move onto something else but his fetish for that Patreon cash prevents him from doing that.

In 1-2 years from now it'll be 50-75% completed and probably another 1-2 years after that it'll probably be ABANDONED lol.

Apr 28, 2018
What if I say project not dead...but remasted?
Nothing on that page mentions "Remastered" not sure where you got that information from.
Also how could they even remaster something that's not even completed? Before remastering they should complete it.

If they do decide to remaster it's just an excuse to continue milking Patreon... that's all it is.

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
What if I say project not dead...but remasted?
Holy shit the number of people downvoting anybody there saying anything negative sure is sad.

Also lol @ the guy using an 'update post' from May to say the game is still being worked on currently.
How anybody can look at Redamz's M/O of:
"It'll be in the next update"
[Months go by]
"Whoops, okay the next one."
[Months go by]
[Months go by]
[Months go by]
"Whoops, pausing Patreon funding."
[Months go by]
"Patreon sucks. Still working on game. I promise. I'm just never going to show any updates or post any news about it. Ever. Give me criticism in the Discord so I can ban you forever."
And continue to stand by it, is beyond me.

Apr 28, 2018
Holy shit the number of people downvoting anybody there saying anything negative sure is sad.

Also lol @ the guy using an 'update post' from May to say the game is still being worked on currently.
How anybody can look at Redamz's M/O of:
"It'll be in the next update"
[Months go by]
[Months go by]
[Months go by]
[Months go by]
"Whoops, pausing Patreon funding."
[Months go by]
"Patreon sucks. Still working on game. I promise. I'm just never going to show any updates or post any news about it. Ever. Give me criticism in the Discord so I can ban you forever."
And continue to stand by it, is beyond me.
That I'd like to know too... Why people defend this guy is beyond me too.
Nobody complains enough how he only posts shitty updates between once a week to a month or longer.

I'm someone who used to be a sucker and supported him on Patreon but got sick of the shitty posts where every month or so he'd post a new picture of the next monster girl or talk about the progress of the game blah blah blah it made me go insane so I never support him anymore.

Never got my money's worth supporting him. I bet he barely touches his own game to add content to it. People who support him are so brainwashed because of how the game looks... doesn't give him an excuse to continue getting away with it.

Sometimes I wish Patreon would make some deep rules about how long people like him can continue using their system. The game should of been completed by now... all that money he's received from milking.

I bet the status updates are bullshit.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I don't think Patreon cares. As long as they get their %, they don't give a hoot about whether a particular dev is milking/incompetent or not. In fact, such devs actually benefit them.
As for people still choosing to support him despite all the giant, neon illumnated red flags, I'd somewhat blame the sunk cost fallacy (to a certain point). People flushed too much money into this project to get nothing at all out of it after so long, so they keep investing in the (naive) hope the game will be finished at some point. I wish these people would just move on. The only thing that would spur this dev into action (maybe) is seeing his enormous bank account dwindling and no more money rolling in.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes