3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

hitogami

Sep 22, 2018
It's unknown right now but based off the history of this project if an update does eventually come it will be a long time.
The basic rundown (if you don't feel like going through all these pages) is the creator is often lazy and unmotivated.
This project has been going around since about 2016. I wasn't there from the beginning (thank god) I only got in around the time that the steam prologue was released about 2 years ago.
Supposedly a good amount of progress was done on this in the first couple years, it gained a lot of popularity and Patreon subscribers but the updates got slower and slower to the point where the amount of new content released in 2020 was really weak, failed promises and deadlines not being met which is bad considering the fact that he earned something like $20k a month? Basically he became unmotivated because he's already made a bunch of money, gotten a lot of praise and has been working on it for so long that he lost motivation.
He froze his patreon in late 2020, returned a few months later and then a couple months after that supposedly Patreon contacted him asking him to make changes to his game to meet their terms and services, something to do with Faranne and Ara being sisters and incest even though they're not biologically related (and it's fucking animation, not real) He posted a message about it as his last post on Patreon and has made his discord open and the latest version along with the Halloween build are available to download from there in the #Updates channel. He's said that he'll still be working on the game and that he's considering splitting it in two parts and finishing it possibly with an epilogue after chapter 5 and working on the rest of it as Part 2 with the updated unity engine.
There will be no more progress updates and he refuses to get someone else in to help speed up the process due to 'doing it on his own terms.'
I want to see this game finished because I have a real soft spot for it, it is unpolished in a few areas but to me this is still a high quality game. In terms of 3D, fully animated monster girl games this sits far above anything else and despite what those on /mggg/ will say it is hard going back to autistic, low res rpgmaker games right after playing an immersive first person, fully animated 3D game like this. There's a lot to like about monster girl island, It seems the main thing holding it back is its creator.
hah, 20k. If only - he was making over 40k a month at some point, based on the public stats published. It was clear as day - that he just wanted to cash in and not spend a penny on hiring anyone... That's what you call a scam artist. Reminds me of all the Kickstarter 'games' with grand promises, but then after cashing in, they promptly run off

Reactions: Haruzame

hitogami

Sep 22, 2018
While not quite the same, this project is my new favorite as far as quality of monster girls go -

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Let's rank the H scenes from Worst to Best (Worst doesn't necessarily mean bad or you dislike it, but your least favourite.) Not a ranking of girls either, it factors but mostly the action in the scenes. Optional: can include Halloween build, mixed in or as a separate list.
My rank -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Let's rank the H scenes from Worst to Best (Worst doesn't necessarily mean bad or you dislike it, but your least favourite.) Not a ranking of girls either, it factors but mostly the action in the scenes. Optional: can include Halloween build, mixed in or as a separate list.
My rank -
Agreed but i would put Chumi at first, rest is 100% agreed

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
How to be a fucking lazy ass troll developer 101:

Step 1:

Oh were you expecting me to finish this guide? Na m8
Back to Genshin!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shit legit pisses me off. Every time someone on his discord server even politely tries to ask "Hey Redamz! is everything going alright with the game?"

Boom instantly muted.

I said the same polite thing and was muted for 90 days...

This man is literally a living Bungie/EA but 100000x worse.

(EDIT: Also at least EA and Bungie finishes their projects to somewhat of a degree...)

Last edited:

Dehsurc

Jul 15, 2019
Man this is a shame.....
I first downloaded the game cause..... u know... boobs!
But suprisingly , the story and the charactere , Reaaally stuck with me ,
and soon, i was juust really enjoying the story... and wanted to know how this continues...
But i guess the end of the current game is the best example,
just the same kind of
slap in the face as to see, that this game probably never gets continued.....
Loosing hope in people each day, a bit more .

Last edited:

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Man this is a shame.....
and soon, i was juust really enjoying the story... and wanted to know how this continues...
As you ingame get suddenly blamed for everything, as they turn on you is just the same kind of
I'm sorry but you can't lose hope because you have non to give.

Would you like to purchase more?
--------------
Yes No
☐ ☐
-------------

• Angry
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Man this is a shame.....
As you ingame get suddenly blamed for everything, as they turn on you is just the same kind of
If you want a good game that's showing a lot of promise and the dev ACTUALLY updates his content and shows how things are going then please check out DreamDemon he's a wonderful guy and I pledge to him. https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-project-2021-03-22-mei-dreamdemon.25013/

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Man this is a shame.....
Agreed but please censor any spoilers in your post with the spoiler flag.

Reactions: Dehsurc

succxess1

May 4, 2021
If you want a good game that's showing a lot of promise and the dev ACTUALLY updates his content and shows how things are going then please check out DreamDemon he's a wonderful guy and I pledge to him. https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-project-2021-03-22-mei-dreamdemon.25013/
While not quite the same, this project is my new favorite as far as quality of monster girls go -
That's all fine and good but what we want is MGI. Because it's its own game with it's own world, story, characters, style, etc. You can't just substitute it for another game on the basis of also being 3D and having monster girls in it. Only problem with MGI is its lethargic dev.

Reactions: Dalurker and guhgh

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Indeed. He's a wonderful dev and tries his hardest. The man is going to beat MGI in terms of dev speed tbh.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
That's all fine and good but what we want is MGI. Because it's its own game with it's own world, story, characters, style, etc. You can't just substitute it for another game on the basis of also being 3D and having monster girls in it. The only problem with MGI is its lethargic dev.
And I agree. I love MGI it's just I'm not willing to fork out money to a dev who sits on his ass and does very little to even show what he's working on.

Man must really take inspiration from valve.

guhgh

Feb 21, 2019
And I agree. I love MGI it's just I'm not willing to fork out money to a dev who sits on his ass and does very little to even show what he's working on.

Man must really take inspiration from valve.
yeaaah, he also said shit like "i left patreon cus patreon wanted to take creative controll over mgi" like how stupid he thinks we are, its obvious patreon kicked him off for not providing any content for months XDDDD

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
yeaaah, he also said shit like "i left patreon cus patreon wanted to take creative controll over mgi" like how stupid he thinks we are, its obvious patreon kicked him off for not providing any content for months XDDDD
If Patreon actually did that there would be a lot more closed accounts, Patreon doesn't care if a creator actually makes content or not, they get their cut either ways. He left because fan backlash over not providing any content for months while still taking their money.

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
He left because fan backlash over not providing any content for months while still taking their money.
Ahhaahahahhhaahaha you think he actually gives a rat's ass about what his moneybags Patrons think?
Ask anybody here who politely asks him how progress is going in the Discord; you get muted for so much as thinking about how it's going.

As far as Patreon goes, he was already on his way out.
Patreon saw two of the characters were adopted siblings and said "Incest bad, mkay?" and told him to change it. Redamz responded with "Muh creative vision" and that was the kick to get him to finally leave.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Ahhaahahahhhaahaha you think he actually gives a rat's ass about what his moneybags Patrons think?
Ask anybody here who politely asks him how progress is going in the Discord; you get muted for so much as thinking about how it's going.

As far as Patreon goes, he was already on his way out.
Patreon saw two of the characters were adopted siblings and said "Incest bad, mkay?" and told him to change it. Redamz responded with "Muh creative vision" and that was the kick to get him to finally leave.
I heard this was the case before as well but was kind of wondering about this myself. Even though the first two characters you come across on the island indicate that the older one adopted the younger one onto their island and welcomed her into her family, what part constitutes the incest part of it? They never make out the two of them themselves, do they? I don't remember them doing so in the game anyway. How would that constitute incest them never doing so then?

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
I heard this was the case before as well but was kind of wondering about this myself. Even though the first two characters you come across on the island indicate that the older one adopted the younger one onto their island and welcomed her into her family, what part constitutes the incest part of it? They never make out the two of them themselves, do they? I don't remember them doing so in the game anyway. How would that constitute incest them never doing so then?
Halloween special includes a 3way with you and the sisters.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes