3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Smallish update. Mako's scenes are mostly done. Think I got all but the titjob w/cumshot. Working on Renge's animations, but there's a lot of clipping and it looks awful with a freecam. I might just reanimate most of it.

I'll probably make a build with Mako and Renge when I finish Renge's animations.
Thank you for working on Mako, aka best girl! She deserves much more love and certainly a completed quest line. Maybe even with baby sharks at the end? :)

Honda123

Jan 2, 2018
does anyone happen to have the vr gallery that is mentioned here? i noticed that another gallery already got posted but there should be an updated version. if anyone has it and is willing to share it that would be much appreciated.

Reactions: telomere1234

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh boy, please, by all that's most sacred, tell me that it will not be THAT baby shark
I wasn't even thinking about THAT sharkling. Mako is a tough cookie though and as submissive as MC is I think she could raise her to be a mighty beast.

great game too bad he got cuck by patreon
From the looks of things I don't think this one is P*treon's fault. It looks like this dev just took the money and ran.

Reactions: Dirty Pimp

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I wasn't even thinking about THAT sharkling. Mako is a tough cookie though and as submissive as MC is I think she could raise her to be a mighty beast.

From the looks of things I don't think this one is P*treon's fault. It looks like this dev just took the money and ran.
perhaps people unsubscribing him and selecting wasn’t as active as I expected or some other reason

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
perhaps people unsubscribing him and selecting wasn’t as active as I expected or some other reason
Patreon came after him months after he decided to pause funding of his own accord; at least as far as we know.
Redamz was already on his way out with Patreon, but that was definitely the final nail in the coffin as far as him leaving.

When people say he took the money and ran... well that might as well be true until he proves otherwise.
Months (years?) of inactivity with little to nothing to show for it and then he leaves Patreon with promises of "I can work at my own pace now without having to live up to deadlines (which he was so good at doing already)" could definitely be seen as 'took the money and ran.'

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
Or the modders that continue his job and get banned, for taking up the work that he should deliver, lol.
Patreon should have way stronger guidelines when it comes to offering tiers and making promises and then don't keep up with it and not deliver.

NathIm

Dec 31, 2018
For those who want to know more, here is the last post that explains why he is no longer on Patreon:

"I wish I didn't have to post this right after coming back, but it's not on me this time. I guess Patreon higher ups liked it more when I was gone.

Patreon has tightened their rules once more. While I had avoided all of their previous witch hunts, it seems they finally don't like MGI anymore.

They've requested me to make changes to the game (stupid things like making ara and faranne not adoptive sisters if they are to share a scene), which if you all know me, you will know I'll never do. I barely even listen to suggestions because I'm stubborn on sticking to my vision.

I don't give a damn about American politics, I live in a small 3rd world country in the middle of nowhere. But we all know that West Coast tech companies have their own circlejerk where they think they have the moral high ground over everyone else.

I've been dwelling these pasts couple weeks on whether I wanna give Patreon the middle finger in some grand way, but I honestly, don't care. If you all wanna fight the injustice I support you, but I'm too jaded to do anything.

I could easily go to subscribestar or pixiv fanbox, but honestly, I don't need it. You guys have been beyond awesome these past years and I'm grateful. Thanks to your help I can easily finish MGI at my own pace.

I can work much more efficiently if I don't have to show constant progress. As useful as it is, I don't wanna rely on crowdfunding ever again, though as I said, I'm really really grateful to you all.

Make sure to join discord.gg/mgi if you haven't already. Any progress I might post will go there, I'll rebrand the patrons channel as an updates channel.

As for the fate of MGI, well, nothing about the end product will change. I'll just approach developing more efficiently with less updates and no wip builds.
I might consider the idea of splitting the game into 2 parts though, or even release MGI as a full game that goes up to the first major climax and make the rest of the story a sequel, we'll see.
I've been meaning to upgrade to Unity 2021, but after making a small jam game with it, I can confidently say that upgrading MGI to it would imply remaking the game from scratch, that's why making the latter part of the story a sequel instead would be a cool thing to do, Unity 2021 would allow far better visuals.

Well, that's it for now! I will keep patreon up for some weeks (if they don't delete it first lol) so people can see this, but no more charges.

Updates go on discord now (Until discord decides they don't like nsfw either, which is already happening :^) ) ."

succxess1

May 4, 2021
For those who want to know more, here is the last post that explains why he is no longer on Patreon:

"I wish I didn't have to post this right after coming back, but it's not on me this time. I guess Patreon higher ups liked it more when I was gone.

Patreon has tightened their rules once more. While I had avoided all of their previous witch hunts, it seems they finally don't like MGI anymore.

They've requested me to make changes to the game (stupid things like making ara and faranne not adoptive sisters if they are to share a scene), which if you all know me, you will know I'll never do. I barely even listen to suggestions because I'm stubborn on sticking to my vision.

I don't give a damn about American politics, I live in a small 3rd world country in the middle of nowhere. But we all know that West Coast tech companies have their own circlejerk where they think they have the moral high ground over everyone else.

I've been dwelling these pasts couple weeks on whether I wanna give Patreon the middle finger in some grand way, but I honestly, don't care. If you all wanna fight the injustice I support you, but I'm too jaded to do anything.

I could easily go to subscribestar or pixiv fanbox, but honestly, I don't need it. You guys have been beyond awesome these past years and I'm grateful. Thanks to your help I can easily finish MGI at my own pace.

I can work much more efficiently if I don't have to show constant progress. As useful as it is, I don't wanna rely on crowdfunding ever again, though as I said, I'm really really grateful to you all.

Make sure to join discord.gg/mgi if you haven't already. Any progress I might post will go there, I'll rebrand the patrons channel as an updates channel.

As for the fate of MGI, well, nothing about the end product will change. I'll just approach developing more efficiently with less updates and no wip builds.
I might consider the idea of splitting the game into 2 parts though, or even release MGI as a full game that goes up to the first major climax and make the rest of the story a sequel, we'll see.
I've been meaning to upgrade to Unity 2021, but after making a small jam game with it, I can confidently say that upgrading MGI to it would imply remaking the game from scratch, that's why making the latter part of the story a sequel instead would be a cool thing to do, Unity 2021 would allow far better visuals.

Well, that's it for now! I will keep patreon up for some weeks (if they don't delete it first lol) so people can see this, but no more charges.

Updates go on discord now (Until discord decides they don't like nsfw either, which is already happening :^) ) ."
His wording sounds (mostly) sincere but based off his history we just don't know...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Patreon came after him months after he decided to pause funding of his own accord; at least as far as we know.
Redamz was already on his way out with Patreon, but that was definitely the final nail in the coffin as far as him leaving.

When people say he took the money and ran... well that might as well be true until he proves otherwise.
Months (years?) of inactivity with little to nothing to show for it and then he leaves Patreon with promises of "I can work at my own pace now without having to live up to deadlines (which he was so good at doing already)" could definitely be seen as 'took the money and ran.'
Sadly this is really not looking good for Redamz. What's worse is how he has not been active with this fanbase despite knowing how bad this looks.

Nadeko_Nyan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2019
So I converted MGI back into a Unity project. This game is pretty much dead anyways, fuck it. My plan is to consolidate. Cut the minigames, fix the character controller, better scene selection, and do some QoL.
How do you do that? I like to do it myself. Dont know how reverse engineering this game works. I like to use it as a reference and trying to make my own little project with similiar settings

Reactions: Boldano

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
How do you do that? I like to do it myself. Dont know how reverse engineering this game works. I like to use it as a reference and trying to make my own little project with similiar settings
To recover the Unity project with 3d models, textures and animations I use (from what I noticed it does not seem to recover shaders other than the standard one), which however does not work very well for scripts, in fact for those I recommend you to use . Anyway, I don't know how anonamon got it all.

Reactions: Boldano
Feb 23, 2021
When i play h-games i mostly don't care about the story or most characters lmao but this game is genuinely interesting i don't know if i'm missing something but i find it super short and so little of content as of now and i would love to know if the author will continue on developing and adding more content

Reactions: wicked-green-eyes

LivaNielth

Nov 25, 2019
When i play h-games i mostly don't care about the story or most characters lmao but this game is genuinely interesting i don't know if i'm missing something but i find it super short and so little of content as of now and i would love to know if the author will continue on developing and adding more content
Nah mate, it's as dead as it can get. Don't expect any updates until next decade or millennia.

Reactions: DragoonC
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes