3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Was surprised to see redamz make this game with other people in a ludam dare 48.

It's decent.
Sorry for asking this here, but how do I resize the screen? Neither window and fullscreen don't show me options at slot machine. I'm using w10

cupf

Jul 25, 2017
I've decided to focus on hscenes, then scene selection for now. It's more fun. There's buttons at the top right for whatever animation you want to view, and I'll add a WASD flying alternative cam. I'll probably expose the material settings, post processing effects, and lights so you can play with them in game.
Can you replace the characters during the sex scenes? For example fog girl with ara? They are maybe same size. It would be pretty nice.

Btw ty for your work! :)

Reactions: Boldano

LuanTCB

Nov 1, 2017
I'm pretty sure Redamz milked enough money from his supporters so now he can buy enough Genshin Impact packs, and sexdolls to keep him "Busy", as for his supporters a message for ya. you guys deserved to be scammed, NEVER support an unfinished product unless it's from a reliable source (Developer) otherwise you are just asking to be scammed.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Can you replace the characters during the sex scenes? For example fog girl with ara? They are maybe same size. It would be pretty nice.

Btw ty for your work! :)
That would be incredible. Sounds like a whole other level of hard modification to the game but would be a cool way to give scenes to girls with little content.

Reactions: cupf

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm pretty sure Redamz milked enough money from his supporters so now he can buy enough Genshin Impact packs, and sexdolls to keep him "Busy", as for his supporters a message for ya. you guys deserved to be scammed, NEVER support an unfinished product unless it's from a reliable source (Developer) otherwise you are just asking to be scammed.
While I agree that the dev was likely a scammer, that is no excuse for victim blaming.

TXman

Nov 23, 2017
Been aware of this game since 2015, and it's probably the game that led me to lurk on this forum in the first place.
I wish I could say it comes as a surprise but I had my doubts as early as when Redamz first made his patreon earnings private.
Which is kinda sad because I'm sure many of us actually wanted the game to succeed.
Ohh well...

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

intpov90

Aug 27, 2019
Honestly if any dev wants to make a Unity game which is basically Monster Girl Island but allows users to create custom models/scenes then we could probably add content to it and make it the game that fans have wanted since 2015. I know its easier said than done but I see hundreds of people try to 'solo' game development and then burn out or abandon it. And to any dev currently making a game, please add tools to your game for custom content, even if you plan on completing it :)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Honestly if any dev wants to make a Unity game which is basically Monster Girl Island but allows users to create custom models/scenes then we could probably add content to it and make it the game that fans have wanted since 2015. I know its easier said than done but I see hundreds of people try to 'solo' game development and then burn out or abandon it. And to any dev currently making a game, please add tools to your game for custom content, even if you plan on completing it :)
Yes, it is easier said than done.>_>
I tried that with AATOFL/Milky Ways and even included a tool in which you can add cosume events but you still need to learn how to use the tool (and no one ever really did that).
And game development takes time.. much.. time. I could maybe create this kind of game but i would be blamed for beeing just a rip off.
Furthermore you would need other original characters and monstergirls which is a whole task of itself.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

iNotice

Mar 14, 2018
i'll take a rip off game of this anyday. next update gonna be in the next 5 years so... oh how do i know update would be in 5 years? heh.

dareHappy

Jun 19, 2021
Nude Mod for 0.44.3 is here. Only for 0.44.3!
If you need mods for 0.41.3, look below, all info is under "For 0.41.3" spoiler.

Saves for 0.44.3, readme inside:

One version this time, but made in a different way so it should be softlock-safe (bugs in vanilla game still may softlock you). Everybody who can be is naked (except Aurelia, no point for 5 sec scene).

Problems:
  • Warped legs due to animation and clothing system. Fix it by buying new clothes (don't forget bunny picture in power plant chapter);
  • Black screen on Veera petrification scenes. It should be grey shader, not darkness. Built-in bug, happens randomly on any version;
  • Characters can get stuck in movement. Built-in bug, happens on any version. Push them around to unstuck.
0.44.3 is really buggy. While testing my mod in "speedrun" mode (click through everything and fuck everyone as fast as possible), scrips totally bugged out and my world got softlocked in endless night with many events available at the same time.

Two mod options for download:
  1. "MGI 0.44.3 Nude Mod v9.zip" is a small autopatcher made with , easy to download and install, BUT many AVs flag it as generic malware. So download it at your own risk. Archived with 7-Zip in a basic .zip file with password. Put it in game's folder and install.
  2. "MGI 0.44.3 Nude Mod v9_loose.exe" loose files for replacement packed with 7-Zip in a self-extracting archive. Bigger but 100% safe. Password protected too. Replace files in "MGI_Data" folder.
Don't forget to make backups.

Password for both versions (to protect from automatic malware infection and redistribution): f95zone.to

Downloads (updated Jan 16 21 with v9 with Fuyuko bunny fix):

Both files:

Small patcher:

Big self extracting 7-Zip archive with loose files:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All credit goes to MrAnony00, I'm just a usurper. Not even sure I didn't break something.

p.s. Not sure about Veera, don't have save with her. Did full playthrough, no problems.

View attachment 647655
View attachment 647658
View attachment 647659

edit: All version were added here.
Does this mod still work?
Nude Mod for 0.44.3 is here. Only for 0.44.3!
If you need mods for 0.41.3, look below, all info is under "For 0.41.3" spoiler.

Saves for 0.44.3, readme inside:

One version this time, but made in a different way so it should be softlock-safe (bugs in vanilla game still may softlock you). Everybody who can be is naked (except Aurelia, no point for 5 sec scene).

Problems:
  • Warped legs due to animation and clothing system. Fix it by buying new clothes (don't forget bunny picture in power plant chapter);
  • Black screen on Veera petrification scenes. It should be grey shader, not darkness. Built-in bug, happens randomly on any version;
  • Characters can get stuck in movement. Built-in bug, happens on any version. Push them around to unstuck.
0.44.3 is really buggy. While testing my mod in "speedrun" mode (click through everything and fuck everyone as fast as possible), scrips totally bugged out and my world got softlocked in endless night with many events available at the same time.

Two mod options for download:
  1. "MGI 0.44.3 Nude Mod v9.zip" is a small autopatcher made with , easy to download and install, BUT many AVs flag it as generic malware. So download it at your own risk. Archived with 7-Zip in a basic .zip file with password. Put it in game's folder and install.
  2. "MGI 0.44.3 Nude Mod v9_loose.exe" loose files for replacement packed with 7-Zip in a self-extracting archive. Bigger but 100% safe. Password protected too. Replace files in "MGI_Data" folder.
Don't forget to make backups.

Password for both versions (to protect from automatic malware infection and redistribution): f95zone.to

Downloads (updated Jan 16 21 with v9 with Fuyuko bunny fix):

Both files:

Small patcher:

Big self extracting 7-Zip archive with loose files:

All credit goes to MrAnony00, I'm just a usurper. Not even sure I didn't break something.

p.s. Not sure about Veera, don't have save with her. Did full playthrough, no problems.

View attachment 647655
View attachment 647658
View attachment 647659

edit: All version were added here.
Does this mod still work?

dareHappy

Jun 19, 2021
I've decided to focus on hscenes, then scene selection for now. It's more fun. There's buttons at the top right for whatever animation you want to view, and I'll add a WASD flying alternative cam. I'll probably expose the material settings, post processing effects, and lights so you can play with them in game.
when will this be available?

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes