3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
Hi can you revive the Mega link please. it's dead
last patreon build Redamz released in May 2021 which he posted on his Discord server

and a halloween version, also from May 2021
don't know what the differences are here, never played the halloween version

Reactions: OutlawTexasRed
Apr 4, 2021
last patreon build Redamz released in May 2021 which he posted on his Discord server
Mega
and a halloween version, also from May 2021
don't know what the differences are here, never played the halloween version
Mega
the halloween version is more of a halloween themed H-scene showcase, rather than a full fledged build

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
and his last post on discord was abaut the patreon thing in 2021 and nothing realy new ther other then 2 monster girls a centaur haund and some harpy hybred

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
MGI has been in development for 6 years now, and knowing that it takes about 3 weeks to several years for a body to decompose. We're looking at an island of monster girl skeletons
still beter then hth of crowchild who is walking the path of duke nukem forever with the engine changing ;D

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
So it gets updates. The hype is real. Lets hope the harpy gets to rape the mc lots, she looks hot, the horse girl also very sexy, i hope they do not do insults all the time, i do not complain if the game has femdom and all that we like strong woman, no problems if they see the male as a toy or something, but for real, stop calling him stupid all the time, i prefer my weird waifu fantasy to be full of girls crazy for me not full of people that insult me. So far the spidergirl and the shark have been the best, the spider was funny and did cure my fear of spiders no i no longer feel afraid if i see spiders i just get hard thank you game. Lets see. The game has amazing art style. Pov sex is always the best, also nice to have a mc that does not always run away from the nice ladys, some monstergirls games are like " scary sexy girls with big boobs want a male, they want to fuck him all the time because they need sperm for magic or something, maybe they even teach you some magic, they keep you young and healthy forever so you produce lots of cum for years, also you can explore a magic world get smarter stronger and meet lots of sexy sluts that want to use you like a sextoy " sounds like a dream come true, but in countless monstergirl games the male mc is like " what no i do not want that leave me alone " and he trys to escape, wtf, stupid boy, if i would get that offer, i would not run from the girls i would be friends, so jeah this game is great because the male mc can be friends with the monsters, it has a story, kinda good, also the minigame with the shark was torture, i hope we can skip to chapters if it gets an update, never play this again, good we can see the sex scenes in bonus episodes the halloween special was great. Lets see.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes