3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
I remember the links here downloading .assets files you dragged and dropped into MGI_Data, but now both links download .exe files? are the .exes safe, and does anyone have the .assets files?
"Big self extracting 7-Zip archive with loose files" is just a 7-Zip archive with Self-Extracting checkmark, it contains all .assets files. You can open it with 7-Zip and extract like normal, without running it as .exe. And no, I didn't plant any shady things there.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
hoping is all we can do
Well, we could get smart. . .
and use this thread to start talking about other monster Girl games,
whether they're on an Island or not. . .

After all, wishing the dead back 'ain't gonna do shit'. . .

So, anyone got some good Monster Girl Game suggestions???

maybe as good or better than this dead game?

by2020

Oct 20, 2020
"Happy New Year! :comfai:

I've been pretty silent this year, sorry about that. I hope I'll be able to show what I've been working on soon.
It's a small experiment that might shape the future of the world and characters introduced in MGI. That's all I can say for now."

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
"Happy New Year! :comfai:

I've been pretty silent this year, sorry about that. I hope I'll be able to show what I've been working on soon.
It's a small experiment that might shape the future of the world and characters introduced in MGI. That's all I can say for now."
At least to me, this guy is pretending to be like an Area 51 scientist. So much "secrecy" and promises without any apparent progress. As if he was afraid to be killed if he reveals more than the public's allowed to see LMFAO

bru101

Oct 23, 2022
does anyone have a download file that works because all of the ones on the download area don't work

Apr 4, 2021
Well, we could get smart. . .
and use this thread to start talking about other monster Girl games,
whether they're on an Island or not. . .

After all, wishing the dead back 'ain't gonna do shit'. . .

So, anyone got some good Monster Girl Game suggestions???

maybe as good or better than this dead game?
Monster Girl Project got brought up a few times before I think, I've never played it but it looks pretty good

Apr 4, 2021
call me crazy and call me stupid, but I think he might actually have something to show this time. If he wanted to he could have just said the same thing as last time "I'm working on MGI, stop asking about it" and no one would have doubted him. But this time he's putting pressure on himself by saying he has something he wants to show, its probably not going to be anything groundbreaking, but I think he has at least something.
Capture.PNG

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
call me crazy and call me stupid, but I think he might actually have something to show this time. If he wanted to he could have just said the same thing as last time "I'm working on MGI, stop asking about it" and no one would have doubted him. But this time he's putting pressure on himself by saying he has something he wants to show, its probably not going to be anything groundbreaking, but I think he has at least something.
View attachment 2279781
You crazy! You stupid! XD
But yeah, despite the last thing I posted, I had kind of the same feeling, but I think it's a long shot.

Apr 4, 2021
You crazy! You stupid! XD
But yeah, despite the last thing I posted, I had kind of the same feeling, but I think it's a long shot.
yeah its definitely a long shot, but he said something about his experiment reshaping the world and characters, so I'm going to bet its got something to do with the games original intent being a town management sim

updated the timeline too lol

Last edited:

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Hawkeye said "pls, don't give me hope..." LOL

on the other point the Monster Girl Poject is good, but heck we still don't have the updated content here... only one hero doing that sharing stuff but i think he/she vasnished.. hope he came back, because he'she is the hero we need.. well atleast that project still alive, but man wish we have the content posted and updated links

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
Maybe he just spent too much money on Genshin Impact during his holidays, so posted something regards an "incoming" project.
step 1: make an announcement about something huge
step 2: let them simps simmer a bit
step 3: return to patreon/subscribestar/whatever and subscribers will get monthly updates on progress
step 4: post stuff you've already done in the last 3 years but nobody knows because you've never shown any progress whatsoever
step 5: skip the ???? part
step 6: PROFIT

honestly, it's genius

Also:
"...I hope I'll be able to show what I've been working on soon.
It's a small experiment that might shape the future of the world and characters introduced in MGI..."

he shows of a small playble demo about a prequel to MGI of how the monster girls got send to the island. The new project will take up most of his time while he promises to work on MGI on the side. No updates until it is finished (obviously). This buys him another 5 years of "Im working on it, I promise", maybe it'll even last him until 2030.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Patreon is reviewing him (at least at this time).. apparently taking money with nothing to show might be suspicious. It defiantly does not feel like a 6 year project.

ReanS02

Jul 22, 2022
yeah its definitely a long shot, but he said something about his experiment reshaping the world and characters, so I'm going to bet its got something to do with the games original intent being a town management sim

updated the timeline too lol

>2015-2017 Creates map, story, a bunch of character models, and like 10 H scenes. At this point the project was genuinely very impressive.

>2017-2023 creates one or two models, not a single H scene

Its hard to believe how he created so much in the first few years, and then did almost nothing for the next 6.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Patreon is reviewing him (at least at this time).. apparently taking money with nothing to show might be suspicious. It defiantly does not feel like a 6 year project.
On Twitter, he stated that he left Patreon a year ago because they were demanding creative control over his game, which he did not like. So, despite the fact that his Patreon gives a review message, it is actually closed down by the developer himself.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes