3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Dude is immature af. Got a bunch of money and then promptly wasted it on Genshin. I'd be surprised if he had any profits left.
Imagine wasting money on Genshin of all things. I wasted 300 on it and then I was like, wait a minute, this game is fucking boring!

Dude sounds like he probably needs help for gambling addiction too. I don't care if you're a whale that can hit for the millions in that game, it's boring as all hell between their drip feed content.

Apr 4, 2021
No. She's dead.
However, you didn't know so I'll forgive your reply as a lighthearted attempt at humor.

Contrarily, her situation was not funny. More importantly it is an issue many people have once they 'have fallen in love with'...[insert person's name, Ideology or any conviction here]. While they will not be temped by any one else with the same approach they will allow that 'beloved' person/group/ideology/whatever great latitude in their behavior and results. They are BLIND!
That is what applies to MGI and it's creator.

It applies to anyone who'll vote for a candidate who declares, "Our borders are secure." while we citizens watch millions of people flood into our country unchecked and they refuse to stop it. He's lying!
In Aunt Margie's case it had disastrous results.
It applied to 10 million people in Europe who ended up in Nazi death camps. Believing those (especially officials) who lie is damaging, even dangerous.
Read "How to kill 11 Million people? (why the truth matters more than you think) by Andy Andrews if you doubt this.

Perhaps you don't understand why I take seriously what you made light of, lying.

Redamz has defrauded everyone who contributed to MGI because they expected him to produce a completed game! That was the implicit contract. He dumped them, violated the contract and continued to collect money for months.

To watch people constantly post hopes that he'll return and complete the job is painfully pathetic to me because I watched my Great Aunt Margie's life be destroyed by just such an asshole as the developer of this game.

I sincerely hope you understand now.
1676174671322.png

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
No. She's dead.
However, you didn't know so I'll forgive your reply as a lighthearted attempt at humor.

Contrarily, her situation was not funny. More importantly it is an issue many people have once they 'have fallen in love with'...[insert person's name, Ideology or any conviction here]. While they will not be temped by any one else with the same approach they will allow that 'beloved' person/group/ideology/whatever great latitude in their behavior and results. They are BLIND!
That is what applies to MGI and it's creator.

It applies to anyone who'll vote for a candidate who declares, "Our borders are secure." while we citizens watch millions of people flood into our country unchecked and they refuse to stop it. He's lying!
In Aunt Margie's case it had disastrous results.
It applied to 10 million people in Europe who ended up in Nazi death camps. Believing those (especially officials) who lie is damaging, even dangerous.
Read "How to kill 11 Million people? (why the truth matters more than you think) by Andy Andrews if you doubt this.

Perhaps you don't understand why I take seriously what you made light of, lying.

Redamz has defrauded everyone who contributed to MGI because they expected him to produce a completed game! That was the implicit contract. He dumped them, violated the contract and continued to collect money for months.

To watch people constantly post hopes that he'll return and complete the job is painfully pathetic to me because I watched my Great Aunt Margie's life be destroyed by just such an asshole as the developer of this game.

I sincerely hope you understand now.
The amount of mental gymnastics needed to comprehend your point will win me a gold medal

Apr 4, 2021
The amount of mental gymnastics needed to comprehend your point will win me a gold medal
Like he isn't wrong though, right? Redamz is as best, a lazy dev, and at worst, a lying fraudster. So I get the point he's trying to make, but to compare his situation to a dead relative and the Nazis is a fuckin' WILD comparison.

A majority of the people who still believe that Redamz is working on MGI are on his discord, not here. With the exception of a few people who show up once to ask if its still in development, a pretty large majority of the people here are fully aware that MGI is not going to be completed any time soon, most likely at all.

Plus Redamz isn't making money from MGI anymore, the only thing he is stealing from people is time and attention. So if you want to spread the good word about Red's continued lack of progress, go to his discord and dm the people there who still believe. This forum is mostly just us kicking a dead horse, its the people on the discord who think the horse is still alive.

(PS PurpleRobot never said Redamz is still working on MGI, they were only asking if he was)

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Like he isn't wrong though, right? Redamz is as best, a lazy dev, and at worst, a lying fraudster. So I get the point he's trying to make, but to compare his situation to a dead relative and the Nazis is a fuckin' WILD comparison.

A majority of the people who still believe that Redamz is working on MGI are on his discord, not here. With the exception of a few people who show up once to ask if its still in development, a pretty large majority of the people here are fully aware that MGI is not going to be completed any time soon, most likely at all.

Plus Redamz isn't making money from MGI anymore, the only thing he is stealing from people is time and attention. So if you want to spread the good word about Red's continued lack of progress, go to his discord and dm the people there who still believe. This forum is mostly just us kicking a dead horse, its the people on the discord who think the horse is still alive.

(PS PurpleRobot never said Redamz is still working on MGI, they were only asking if he was)
Ok Tex, I'll admit I was a little heavy on PurpleRobot's post about the development of MGI being ongoing...maybe. It wasn't the question it was the length of his analysis that started to get to me with it's implied wishing for something more. So apologies to PurpleRobot.

However, my comparison between my example of what my Aunt went through to what people allowed the Nazi's to do to them is not a wild comparison as you assume. It has the same cause, believing and trusting in someone who uses that trust to screw you royally and then to go on believing and trusting that person. It's called 'true believer' syndrome in psychology and is the refusal to see you've been lied to and it is what kills people. I even gave one book that graphically details it's dangers. Read it (it's small but 'heavy') and you'll see.

Yes you're right about there being a mix of those who believe in Redamz and those like me who think he is a lying faudster here on this thread. I never go to his discord, and never will so I can't / won't speak about those 'true believers'. I just feel that there shouldn't be any...or damned few of them here. We've seen what he's done to his supporters. We should be wiser than that.

So, thanks for your feedback. Maybe it'll help people still 'on the fence' to jump off.

Reactions: KillerBee487

Kittenfox

Jan 25, 2019
Ok Tex, I'll admit I was a little heavy on PurpleRobot's post about the development of MGI being ongoing...maybe. It wasn't the question it was the length of his analysis that started to get to me with it's implied wishing for something more. So apologies to PurpleRobot.

However, my comparison between my example of what my Aunt went through to what people allowed the Nazi's to do to them is not a wild comparison as you assume. It has the same cause, believing and trusting in someone who uses that trust to screw you royally and then to go on believing and trusting that person. It's called 'true believer' syndrome in psychology and is the refusal to see you've been lied to and it is what kills people. I even gave one book that graphically details it's dangers. Read it (it's small but 'heavy') and you'll see.

Yes you're right about there being a mix of those who believe in Redamz and those like me who think he is a lying faudster here on this thread. I never go to his discord, and never will so I can't / won't speak about those 'true believers'. I just feel that there shouldn't be any...or damned few of them here. We've seen what he's done to his supporters. We should be wiser than that.

So, thanks for your feedback. Maybe it'll help people still 'on the fence' to jump off.
I would like to read this book you mention. Post name please.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I would like to read this book you mention. Post name please.
The book I'd recommend anyone read to understand why any leader's (especially politician's) lies are dangerous is: "How Do You Kill 11 Million People?" (sub title) "Why the Truth matters more than you think." by Andy Andrews (2011) and since you asked nicely, I highly recommend "The True Believer: Thoughts on the nature of Mass Movements: by Eric Hoffer (2010) since it is directly linked into the first and the subject we were discussing.
These two authors make my case that I was illustrating with my personal family example. Both books are cheap and available on Amazon.

Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
played through the whole game and I went to the gallery to see what I missed and i missed a scene with the frog girl and the human girl where did i miss these? Also where are all the mini scenes at cause i couldnt find any after getting the drone

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
played through the whole game and I went to the gallery to see what I missed and i missed a scene with the frog girl and the human girl where did i miss these? Also where are all the mini scenes at cause i couldnt find any after getting the drone
Mystery Girl: Don't have sex with anyone until her scene happens.
Chumumi: I didn't play the version with her, but I believe near the end of the prologue, you either gotta check at the lake or near your home. Good luck with that.

Apr 4, 2021
check the original post for instructions on how to get the frog girl scene, its under: Extra Information > FAQ: > How to get Chumumi Scene?

shassbot

Jan 8, 2022
Anyone know how much money he made? I saw that it was like $35k a month back in like 2018 and even ramped up in 2020. If thats true he made over a million dollars just stringing along people over time. Anyone know actual numbers?

Layban23

May 15, 2021
Anyone know how much money he made? I saw that it was like $35k a month back in like 2018 and even ramped up in 2020. If thats true he made over a million dollars just stringing along people over time. Anyone know actual numbers?
Why does it matter what the actual numbers are? It started back in 2016, at one point, he had 14k patreon members. Who knows what tier everyone was in since he had 1-20 dollar tiers. There was an article (probably somewhere on the web) that discuss that for 6+ months, he was making 200k a month. Dude is just trolling on his discord while a few people praying it comes out

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
<gasp> oh how long will this go on?..... <NEWSFLASH> EARTH TO MGI LOVERS!!

HE IS NOT WORKING ON THIS GAME!! IT IS HISTORY! as far as he's concerned...
He's made his killing on it and is on a beach in Fiji with cocktails and concubines!!!

if you want an honest Dev check out Xavster or others like him. I personally know he pounded away for 3 years building and FINISHING his first game, Callisto and is now making Stellar Crossroads which will be finished two years before you see another minute of MGI!!

Wise UP!! You've been HAD!
You guys remind me of my great Aunt who kept remarrying the same bastard that beat her up the first time!! "Oh he's so nice when he's not drinking...and he's promised he's not going to drink anymore." ...and then he'd get drunk and beat her up again.
There is only one solution...here's the advice!
Dump this A**hole and never...never...NEVER go near him again!!
Don't forget to add 395Games and his wonderful MIST to this list
That guy is a really trustworthy dev, and the epitome of hardworking dude

Starwar$123

Nov 7, 2019
What is the latest build for the game?
I just remember this shit existed and when I looked online I saw stuff for a bunch of new features like buying girls and i don't remember that being a thing. I could only find builds from 2019. Is that the newest build or am I fucking moron and can't find it?

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes