3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

jabbnabb

Oct 13, 2020
What characters do you think will show up in chapter 5 how chapter 4 ended I don’t think we will so og cast for a while. Obviously we will see pinna maybe the trio of mako, Eris, and eydis. And maybe snow girl In flashback. I also think Ophelia, Shuri, and bird will show up. But probabilities of village characters and new characters like snake lady, ai, horse lady, and trap will most likely not show up.

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
If he's so focused on lore and story as he claims he sure doesn't put very much out in terms of content. No excuse, especially when a lot of his stuff is/can use the same assets outside of entirely new locations environments (lets be real he is not creating every single thing in his game from scratch, anyone paying attention for years back knows he's using at least some assets he didn't make himself via various means be it buying rights to/free assets/etc) so there's no excuse aside what many are saying, he knows he doesn't have to. The reason he's lacking motivation.... is lack of competition or urgency, since people keep shelling out and just rolling with it.

I mean given the same situation.... I might look to maximize my take, but not like this... leaving people hanging on like this for years makes me wonder how much of the assets he claims to have put together were commissioned or "borrowed" as I recall many claiming early on. Its at the point of being really suspect if the guy actually even made much of the assets for his game in the first place if this is where we're at. Really weird, and makes a lot who were making accusations early on look like they were dead on all along.

I saw that other project in some people's bios MG Paradise or something? Might be worth a look. Slime girl scene was nice, shame there wasn't more of that. Idk if I'm going to play a lewd game I'm playing it for the lewd aspects. If I want a story based game more often than not I'm more interested in game mechanics then.

Chevy98

Oct 14, 2020
Remember when this guy did daily updates 5 years ago or went beyond chapters with the Halloween build. The guy can barley make a full fledged chapter now and we have to wait weeks to months for the chapter to be fully completed with its contents. I mean shit we are still waiting for the lewd he promised people in September it is supposed to be improved but little improvement probably happened. It is crazy to think that this guy made threesome scenes and content outside of chapters back then and now he can’t even release an actual chapter.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
Remember when this guy did daily updates 5 years ago or went beyond chapters with the Halloween build. The guy can barley make a full fledged chapter now and we have to wait weeks to months for the chapter to be fully completed with its contents. I mean shit we are still waiting for the lewd he promised people in September it is supposed to be improved but little improvement probably happened. It is crazy to think that this guy made threesome scenes and content outside of chapters back then and now he can’t even release an actual chapter.
Man that hurt to remember. Back before Redamz starting using patreon to drink and snort both kind of cokes. If the topic wasn't around hentai I'd have reasons to believe would have been called out publicly, but dunno if anyone wants to talk about a game about fucking monster girls lmao.

jabbnabb

Oct 13, 2020
I understand why it took him forever to make MGIP on steam. He finished most of the models, was already making lore just not in game yet, he has a fucking list of characters that we will not see until years from then. It was amazing dishing out updates weekly creating cool unique builds that were not limited to chapters. He basically did most of what the game will turn into in the next chapters. It’s so fucking sad man. He was already trying to do voice acting back then. Basically all of the models for the next 2 chapters are done and he finished all of this back in 2017 that’s why it took forever for prologue to go to steam. But where is this now man can’t even give a lewd on time. Red already has the cake now he just needs to add icing and icing should not take that long. This guy used to apologize for not posting now he just does not post at all. I want red to go back to when he made posts about his plans for singular years. He made list of what he was trying to get done in a year .

Last edited:

GoldenLemon

Sep 15, 2018
Pretty sure this dev just doesn't care about this game anymore. He seems to have built his lively hood around his income from the game though.... so he can't just tell people and give up the project. It's pretty obvious he's done with it though, as he used to care years ago. Now he won't even give a shit to update people because he's too busy enjoying his life, while getting paid by people who are expecting a game that has pretty much been unofficially abandoned. This game has pretty much turned into a kinda of embezzlement scheme to fund this guys life, rather than the game..

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
He said that he will distribute new version among september patrons, not though new post. And scene will be as-it-is but he doesn't like it for some reason and tried to redo it several times.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
this is what is gonna be updated in the new Veera scene. The thing is, it’s basically finished why does he not just release it.
Putting aside my disdain for him, might be (whatever little) standards he still has left and doesn't want to make it look awkward or there's some extra stuff he wants to add in there, beats me. Basically what Caerna said.

He said that he will distribute new version among september patrons, not though new post. And scene will be as-it-is but he doesn't like it for some reason and tried to redo it several times.
I think I'm misunderstanding you and sorry if I am, but is that supposed to mean that the Veera scene will only be accessible to people who were pledged during September, making the scene inaccessible to both the public and other patrons???

kradlum

Jul 29, 2019
this is what is gonna be updated in the new Veera scene. The thing is, it’s basically finished why does he not just release it.
coz it looks garbage compared to other lewd scenes he has made so far. the animation is good but how the private parts interact look so bad. note that he polished even past lewd scenes likes the slime girl because why not.

Note that he is not getting inspired anymore while doing this because having 30k plus a month with simps still supporting you even if you have almost zero content makes you feel accomplished and just dont care at all because you already have the money.

he still has standards but no motivation to do it.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
I think I'm misunderstanding you and sorry if I am, but is that supposed to mean that the Veera scene will only be accessible to people who were pledged during September, making the scene inaccessible to both the public and other patrons???
No, it will be accessible by every active patron, but if you pledged only in september to get this build, you will get it.

"The build won't be ready this month but I'll send the update as a reward to September's patrons, so if you only pledged this month to get the build, feel free to cancel."

• Haha
Reactions: t0caia and by2020

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
That's not surprising considering scientists are actively working... unlike a certain dev.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes