3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
Why havent I read here before giving the dev money on patron, god dangit !
I enjoyed the game up until version 0.41 , waited so long for an update, now got 0.44 and what do i get!?
Stupid ass story line with so much text i dont want to read anymore, playing 2 hrs straight from the last save and not one lewd scene but boring ass fighting and trial scenes. And then the one and only (ok maybe theres two because of the ending) lewd scene there might be, is just blank screen and only text. Where is the story line with dating the emperor or the one eyed girl!? F this id say, the dev only takes peoples money and abandoned the game for good.

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii and t0caia

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Look, Spooktober ends, and I guess people still didn't get the build with Veera scene promised in September (because the last post on Patreon is still this "Hi" from September 30th)

Rejost

Nov 7, 2019
Actually something was uploaded a few minutes ago. I would assume it is the patch, but who knows what we are in for.

kradlum

Jul 29, 2019
this is what is gonna be updated in the new Veera scene. The thing is, it’s basically finished why does he not just release it.
[/QUOTE]

was there such thing in the current uploaded version? or this is just a top pledged patreon leak?

I think so

Oct 14, 2020
This is obviously just speculation but on MGIS discord some users close to redamz have stated what chapter 5 will be about. It will be about the dragon lands. Characters that will show up that I predict will be Mako, Eydis, and Eris trio. Also new girl Pinna will show up. I also expect to see Xue and Ophelia maybe shuri. Lewd scenes will probably include Pinna and Eydis most indefinitely. I also think Eris might have a small scene. But who knows maybe Mako will have a scene. So the new map probably will have the dragon lands.

kradlum

Jul 29, 2019
This is obviously just speculation but on MGIS discord some users close to redamz have stated what chapter 5 will be about. It will be about the dragon lands. Characters that will show up that I predict will be Mako, Eydis, and Eris trio. Also new girl Pinna will show up. I also expect to see Xue and Ophelia maybe shuri. Lewd scenes will probably include Pinna and Eydis most indefinitely. I also think Eris might have a small scene. But who knows maybe Mako will have a scene. So the new map probably will have the dragon lands.
He prolly has some fans or loyal friends that are in his discord simping for him in exchange for future content development testing. Like he already has the builds made up, tests it other devs or players he doesnt mention, and then wait for the down time of patreon followers dropping.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
The newest post is named "NightMare"
I guess it means the centaur lady will apparently get some stuff

jabbnabb

Oct 13, 2020
Idk how long the game will actually fully release and go gold. Guy still has to implement like at least two scenes for every girl and keep in mind he wants to tie every bit through story. He then has to add voice acting and then polish every chapter over again. I see 4 more years or more and he could probably reduce the time but guess what there is no motivation.

• Sad
Reactions: DragoonC

ZennyStar

Nov 6, 2020
at this point, i really feel like Redamz is THE YandereDev of H-Games.
no insults about his code or past-- rather he has a similar crappy development process likened to the infamous dev.

he is essentially siphoning from patreon to make way for his own pleasure, I wont be surprise if he opens a Twitch for him to play Genshin Impact in front of all his patreons.
and its funny, Yandev finally did an update/"full" demo for his game only after getting flaked by Love Letter. let's see Redamz's patreon drop and he suddenly released just one lewd scene after months of "work."
the game, concept, content; for both are actually decent, its just a damn FUCKING shame these two are still high schoolers that procrastinate any project.

its a damn shame, lads. its just a damn fuckin' shame.

GoldenLemon

Sep 15, 2018
Seems like Redamz has more important things to do right now. Spending the patreons money on genshin impact rolls seems to be quite high on the list of investments. Man, reading the discord is so sad...
Wait is he really doing that? Jesus how does this man have any supporters atm? He really is just using the Pateron to fund his life. Imagine donating to this guy and he goes and plays a gacha with your donation money? He could hire a team to actually make this game but nah, his human bank account of supporters is much more profitable. The game would actually get done and he can't have that.

Reactions: DragoonC
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes