• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
So it's a bad engine if you want people to make mods for your game. Well thats a shame cause I wanted to learn to code in that.
it's bad for modding if you didnt make modding aviable in your game

if your game runs with xml type files for quests characters skills etc then you can make it on unity no problem

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
it's bad for modding if you didnt make modding aviable in your game

if your game runs with xml type files for quests characters skills etc then you can make it on unity no problem
Nice, I might try in a near future learning Unity. Not to end the work on this game, I'm afraid, but for personal purposes.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Im already working on a (SFW, at least on paper, same as skyrim if we can say) RPG and Im working on exposing most of the stuff that can be exposed (skills/spells/races etc).
You can look at how some game did it like thea the shattering for instance

Jul 18, 2023
I came looking here for updates because it seems like the Steam page has an influx of recent positive reviews. I remember last time I looked it was showing "Mixed" now its "Mostly Positive". Was there like some weird PR campaign done to drum up support recently? Hey, I do like the OST so if the music is up for sale, I'm down for that at least

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I came looking here for updates because it seems like the Steam page has an influx of recent positive reviews. I remember last time I looked it was showing "Mixed" now its "Mostly Positive". Was there like some weird PR campaign done to drum up support recently? Hey, I do like the OST so if the music is up for sale, I'm down for that at least
There's always a campaign going on around MGI. Redamz is very active in marketing...just somehow the product is missing.
OST is good. At least it's original. If you want, I can upload my game rip.

Reactions: stagp

snek774411

Jun 26, 2023
There's always a campaign going on around MGI. Redamz is very active in marketing...just somehow the product is missing.
OST is good. At least it's original. If you want, I can upload my game rip.
He must be really good then since it looks like he is inactive for a year now.

Reactions: DocRipper

ASDfthuryup

Apr 12, 2022
Seems like Red would be the type of guy to lose all his riches from this game in a matter of a decade. Wouldn't be that shocked if this scumbag returns with an actual update in 6 or 7 years because his pockets ran dry. Fuck this guy

Layban23

May 15, 2021
Seems like Red would be the type of guy to lose all his riches from this game in a matter of a decade. Wouldn't be that shocked if this scumbag returns with an actual update in 6 or 7 years because his pockets ran dry. Fuck this guy
You are right, and if he comes back, his loyal simps after going through 10+ years of waiting will be like "I told you so, I-I-I-I told you he would be back." Some people acting like releasing a game soundtrack is consider an update is laughable. Wow, after 5 years, this is what your fanbase was waiting for. The music is soooo soothing, this is what i needed.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
He must be really good then since it looks like he is inactive for a year now.
Don't forget that Red perceives space and time in a completely different way. 1 year is very very small time unit.
He doesn't have to do anything at all and something always happens anyway.:p

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
It's actually funny about the OST. Loyal servants take it as a big update and a symbol that MGI is still alive.
Realistically, it's a symbol that composer LewdK has simply ended the collaboration, or it's simply a sign that MGI is definitely a dead project and nothing more will be composed. That way he can at least get something out of it. I don't think there will be any more money from Red.

Reactions: Layban23

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
And speaking of the soundtrack. Who doesn't want to support LewdK... Here you go. Full Official Release.:p

snek774411

Jun 26, 2023
Well it depends on where he lives aswell. If it's some cheap to live country he live off of those donations for years + if he has a normal job then that that could prolonge it by a lot.

snek774411

Jun 26, 2023
It's actually funny about the OST. Loyal servants take it as a big update and a symbol that MGI is still alive.
Realistically, it's a symbol that composer LewdK has simply ended the collaboration, or it's simply a sign that MGI is definitely a dead project and nothing more will be composed. That way he can at least get something out of it. I don't think there will be any more money from Red.
Yeah that was the weirdest part usually the soundtrack is sold after the game is made or with the game.

Reactions: DocRipper

ASDfthuryup

Apr 12, 2022
Honestly if someone can put some links for solid tutorials, or suggestions on an engine to use. Ill start a project and not be a dishonest twat like red. He's already paved the way for a perfect example of what a bad developer looks like.

snek774411

Jun 26, 2023
Honestly if someone can put some links for solid tutorials, or suggestions on an engine to use. Ill start a project and not be a dishonest twat like red. He's already paved the way for a perfect example of what a bad developer looks like.
Well that depends on how far down the rabit hole if game making you are. 100% you will need to learn blender or a similar program for making 3d models. After that well unity is good for a beginner even thou people don't like it cause its harder to mod but I think it's fine. Also unreal engine is good but harder to learn (unity is C# and unreal engine is C++).

ASDfthuryup

Apr 12, 2022
Well that depends on how far down the rabit hole if game making you are. 100% you will need to learn blender or a similar program for making 3d models. After that well unity is good for a beginner even thou people don't like it cause its harder to mod but I think it's fine. Also unreal engine is good but harder to learn (unity is C# and unreal engine is C++).
I had helped a friend years back with map making on his project he was doing, I know that is nothing compared to everything else. But this is information I needed, time to learn some things

cl13a

Aug 25, 2017
Anybody else in trouble trying to access Eris scene on VR GALERY? That is the only scene which my controll does not work, I just can not skip the dialogue and procedure with the scene, no button works, just the Q on the keyboard to quit the scene
Yeah the controls on my Quest 2 don't seem to work for the Eris scene in the gallery. The old Eris VR standalone scene works though

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
For when it came out it was perfect the enviroment etc was cozy but have to say that even if he continues to do something diffferent i dought he will ever finish anything.

Reactions: DragonsFear
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes