4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
As I said before, no. At least not done by me. But there is that point which is perfect to start an Ilias campaign if anyone is interested in doing so after I finish the game.
My apologies for the repeat question. I'm looking forward to the next update (I just got done replaying the whole trilogy and paradox so ima replay this once more)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Should i play this right now or should i wait for more updates?
The entire first game is already adapted, so depending on how fast you do things, it has about 15 hours of gameplay, and the updates will still take time since my vacations were pushed to February.

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
Thread Updated: 2021-08-02

I want to point out the last update was in 2021, and now its 2023. I know creators hate being pushed and whatnot, But you really need to get the next update out soon.

• Angry

SomethingWItty0099

Jan 14, 2020
Thread Updated: 2021-08-02

I want to point out the last update was in 2021, and now its 2023. I know creators hate being pushed and whatnot, But you really need to get the next update out soon.
Not Really? He keeps us up to date which is better than most developers do, and there are plenty of games that go years before an update happens

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
Not Really? He keeps us up to date which is better than most developers do, and there are plenty of games that go years before an update happens
yes keeping us updated is great, alot better than most others, but at the same time, taking over a year to get a update out is, well i do not know a polite word to use in this case, I want to be polite here, but I am sure you know what I am getting at.

• Angry

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
yes keeping us updated is great, alot better than most others, but at the same time, taking over a year to get a update out is, well i do not know a polite word to use in this case, I want to be polite here, but I am sure you know what I am getting at.
I totally understand your point, but before I didn't have a job occupying so much of my time. At least when I release an update it is a good chunk that keeps you playing for about 6 hours, while in other games they add just a few minutes of new content per update. But well, not having the pressure is the exact reason I don't have a Patreon.

KaiBrook6

Jan 22, 2023
So I'm currently having fun with the game, rpgm is really the only way I can play some if these games so I'm extremely grateful for this port, thank you, I just wanted to bring attention to some Grammer mistakes (I've only played up to the harbor) or the way some of it is worded makes it difficult to read, it's not a big issue, I'm still having fun with the game. The ones I've noticed so far is in the second town the dialogue with Alice right after the dragon girl leaves, Luka's dialogue about her Age, idk how to make it make sense so I felt it would be best to leave a comment here.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes