4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

KaiBrook6

Jan 22, 2023
So I'm at the second fight with the dragon lady in the forest, I'm not sure how I'm suppose to win or get out of the fight, any tips?

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Fico feliz em saber, além disso, como você está? ainda está de férias?
Minhas férias já acabaram. Eu estou bem sim, obrigado.

So I'm at the second fight with the dragon lady in the forest, I'm not sure how I'm suppose to win or get out of the fight, any tips?
Forget items, she's resistant to all elements, but you can still boost yourself. Your best chance is skills, there are items that give you SP, and you can also defend to build it. Keep your HP high because her Demon Decapitation comes without warning, and if she is preparing that Vaporizing Rebellion Sword, defend. A good way to see it coming is when she keeps defending to build up her SP (seriously, I didn't program that but the AI loves to do it on its own, defends two or three times, and then bang, it hits you with her best skill). Ah, and save your SP when she's defending, it's not worth it, use it as an opportunity to use an item or Sylph.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

KaiBrook6

Jan 22, 2023
Minhas férias já acabaram. Eu estou bem sim, obrigado.

Forget items, she's resistant to all elements, but you can still boost yourself. Your best chance is skills, there are items that give you SP, and you can also defend to build it. Keep your HP high because her Demon Decapitation comes without warning, and if she is preparing that Vaporizing Rebellion Sword, defend. A good way to see it coming is when she keeps defending to build up her SP (seriously, I didn't program that but the AI loves to do it on its own, defends two or three times, and then bang, it hits you with her best skill). Ah, and save your SP when she's defending, it's not worth it, use it as an opportunity to use an item or Sylph.
Thank you, I just barely beat her utilizing those healing roots, regeneration potions, sylphs wind protection, that iron shield thing, the 50 sp attack (was easy to spam thanks to inferno rebellion or whatever it's called dealing a lot of damage), a few sp boosting items, and a bit of luck, I use the lucky ring and yellow orb to boost evasiveness, it makes a decent combo with the Wind Protection skill.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
And what engine do you suggest? Renpy is to make Visual novels, a gameplay needs to be hardcoded and is limited, so not a good option. Unity? Is mainly used to deal with 3D, and until now, I see it being used for 3d sex games, or in replacing Renpy as a visual novel maker wasting all it's resourses. RPGM was the only viable choice. Any other game maker, like a side scrolling one, would need to have all the sprites remade, which I'm not willing to do. This is a game I do as a hobby, and I'm not accepting money or willing to spend it to hire someone to draw things for me.

Besides, as someone who helped fund Hero (also known as MGQ 3D) and saw what it means to bite more than you can chew, I couldn't be more careful in judging what can really be done, and what is a dream. Even Torotoro knew, that other type of engines, would be far more expensive, and the guy was profiting with this thing.

What I'm trying to do is to improve this piece of art as I know I can. It won't be the game of the dreams, with a budget of Final Fantasy 7 remake, but it will be the best I can do, with the resources available to me.
Sometimes I lie awake on the pile of filthy rags that I call my bed, and I wonder... am I the only guy here who sees a new monmusu h-game, plays it because it looks/sounds cool, decides that I like it or not, and doesn't spread Twitter-style cancel culture around if I don't? We got guys or gals making monmusu h-games for us, free of charge, out of the kindness of their hearts, and so many people here just wanna crap on them. Me, if I don't like a game for some reason or other, I just delete it from my HD and move on. No angry blue-check noises, no drama, just... vote with my feet. I praise the devotion of people like UD here for giving us a chance to experience the majestic wonder of MGQ all over again. I'm not a dev or a coder, but it seems like the pickings for h-game devs are thin and a real Sophie's choice, so I just acclimate myself to whatever quirks a particular engine has and move on in quiet desperation.

Having said that, I can only hope that someone makes a h-game of Interspecies Reviewers... that would be sooo cool....

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sometimes I lie awake on the pile of filthy rags that I call my bed, and I wonder... am I the only guy here who sees a new monmusu h-game, plays it because it looks/sounds cool, decides that I like it or not, and doesn't spread Twitter-style cancel culture around if I don't? We got guys or gals making monmusu h-games for us, free of charge, out of the kindness of their hearts, and so many people here just wanna crap on them. Me, if I don't like a game for some reason or other, I just delete it from my HD and move on. No angry blue-check noises, no drama, just... vote with my feet. I praise the devotion of people like UD here for giving us a chance to experience the majestic wonder of MGQ all over again. I'm not a dev or a coder, but it seems like the pickings for h-game devs are thin and a real Sophie's choice, so I just acclimate myself to whatever quirks a particular engine has and move on in quiet desperation.

Having said that, I can only hope that someone makes a h-game of Interspecies Reviewers... that would be sooo cool....
Agreed with gratitude being an important thing that is lacking in society today. Whenever I play a game I don't like I simply stop playing and play something else. Nowadays it's like people think everything should revolve around them and when they are told otherwise they start acting like two-year olds. That being said, from what I have seen the monster girl community tends to be better about that overall at least.

And yes, an Interspecies Reviewer game NEEDS to be made. I have only seen the first English episode and am already hungry for more.

Reactions: Spetzghast

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
So I searched the thread and couldn't find out for sure(though I did sneak a look in the files and found something promising). Are the Cobra Girl and Kraken fights in the game right now? The Monster Book looks super short so I'm guessing they're not incorporated? They're pretty much my favorite early game characters/fights by far in the original game.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
So I searched the thread and couldn't find out for sure(though I did sneak a look in the files and found something promising). Are the Cobra Girl and Kraken fights in the game right now? The Monster Book looks super short so I'm guessing they're not incorporated? They're pretty much my favorite early game characters/fights by far in the original game.
Yeah, the game right now goes until Gnome, and both enemies were kept, though Cobra girl was changed to feral, due to her appearance. But if you like lamias, Lamia girl became a little more important.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah, the game right now goes until Gnome, and both enemies were kept, though Cobra girl was changed to feral, due to her appearance. But if you like lamias, Lamia girl became a little more important.
Cool, almost forgot about the Worm Villager, that's a good one too.

Lamias are cool but truth be told I just like butt stuff cause I'm a degenerate. I do appreciate that by default you made the game less hardcore with all the cruel violence/digestion stuff as I was never really into that kind of thing myself.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Lamias are cool but truth be told I just like butt stuff cause I'm a degenerate. I do appreciate that by default you made the game less hardcore with all the cruel violence/digestion stuff as I was never really into that kind of thing myself.
I see you are a user of culture as well. Butt stuff is great but so is violence so long as it's reverse-ryona and not guro. Also, I personally dislike vore as well.

Reactions: spblu

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I see you are a user of culture as well. Butt stuff is great but so is violence so long as it's reverse-ryona and not guro. Also, I personally dislike vore as well.
I'm not that versed in the degeneracy of hentai, but isn't Ryona a subcategory of Guro? I mean, isn't Ryona wounds, blood, and killing, while Guro includes that, bodily wastes (urine and feces), and vore?

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017

Yeah, I also like anal quite a lot, but unfortunately in the entirety of MGQ there are a total of 3 anal scenes. One having no CG just the PIP (samurai girl), one being part of another scene (Nefertiti lamias), and one which is optional (the last Chrome scene). It really wasn't the taste of Torotoro. I'll see if I can include some new anal scenes in my version since I'm adding scenes from other games, the Nefertiti Lamia already gained a unique scene instead of being just part of the group scene, and I have some specific scenes in mind, but none of them in the foreseeable future.

Reactions: spblu

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah, I also like anal quite a lot, but unfortunately in the entirety of MGQ there are a total of 3 anal scenes. One having no CG just the PIP (samurai girl), one being part of another scene (Nefertiti lamias), and one which is optional (the last Chrome scene). It really wasn't the taste of Torotoro. I'll see if I can include some new anal scenes in my version since I'm adding scenes from other games, the Nefertiti Lamia already gained a unique scene instead of being just part of the group scene, and I have some specific scenes in mind, but none of them in the foreseeable future.
Awesome, yeah I'd say make the game you want first. So if you personally like anal then go for it, not necessarily because some rando mentions it.

That said I was actually talking about anal *ahem* the other way around. Like I said, I'm a bit of a degenerate :BootyTime:

I'm not that versed in the degeneracy of hentai, but isn't Ryona a subcategory of Guro? I mean, isn't Ryona wounds, blood, and killing, while Guro includes that, bodily wastes (urine and feces), and vore?
Ryona seems to be some kind of fetish revolving around seeing women get beaten up. Kinda off-putting and not really my thing but, whatever. As long as it stays within the realm of fantasy then it is what it is. So when they said "Reverse-Ryona" I guess they meant female characters beating up/dominating men.
Guro is way more hardcore and involves disembowelment, amputation, blood, straight up murder etc. Frankly I'm not usually one to judge fetishes but I think it's fucked up and want to be nowhere near it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unknown Developer

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Awesome, yeah I'd say make the game you want first. So if you personally like anal then go for it, not necessarily because some rando mentions it.

That said I was actually talking about anal *ahem* the other way around. Like I said, I'm a bit of a degenerate :BootyTime:

Ryona seems to be some kind of fetish revolving around seeing women get beaten up. Kinda off-putting and not really my thing but, whatever. As long as it stays within the realm of fantasy then it is what it is. So when they said "Reverse-Ryona" I guess they meant female characters beating up/dominating men.
Guro is way more hardcore and involves disembowelment, amputation, blood, straight up murder etc. Frankly I'm not usually one to judge fetishes but I think it's fucked up and want to be nowhere near it.
Hear hear. I like it a bit rough in the sack but when it gets to visible injuries, possible hospital visits, etc., count me out. For the anal (as in, mandom), I agree w/ spblu... make the game you want, and if it has anal (preferably as an option), then tots awesome... if not, eh, I'll live (and play).

Reactions: Spetzghast

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I hate RPGM. that's why I do not play Paradox.
The first few pages made me painfully aware some people don't like RPG Maker, and I don't care. I'm being upfront in the OP about what this game is, if you don't like that kind of game, you're obviously not my target audience, no point in coming here to tell me that. If you wanna complain, say something constructive.

Last edited:

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
No, I told you this is from Paradox. i just didn't try to edit it.

At least have the decency to put it in context. I said I censored what I didn't like and didn't made sense to the story. And we are talking about Vore here, it isn't a cup of tea of many people, maybe for fans of the original, but I made a option to leave the vore on, so what are you complaining? Even the original has an option to remove the vore, I just don't cut the scenes entirely.

"tailored to my own personal tastes and not in any way a true remake" tell me one remake or one version in another midia of anything that don't have the tastes of the director. And I will point you a really lazy director. And the OP says this isn't 100% remake, read the damn thing before spiting on it.
UD... dude... don't let these haters get under your skin, man. Some shithead wants to make their own dick feel bigger by hotstriking your ego/project/choices, just shake your head at the poor insecure loser and move on. It's not worth engaging these people. You can't convert a zealot and you can't polish a turd. Make the best game you can. If it's good, we will play and review well. If it sucks, the valueless will screech at you while the rest of us just move on. I sense that you have a lot of heart and soul going into this project, hence I feel there will be greatness. Please don't let the bastards grind you down.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Oh, man, from where I begin?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is more, but I will at that for now. I will address everyone on the game. As of elements, if you look back I said elemental attack items. There are attack items on the game as well as crafting for such items, that's how Luka will be able to fight strong monsters.

It's hard say all the changes from the head, but I assure you that they aren't too big, the story will flow as it did, most details, additions, closing plotholes.[/SPOILER]
I can help with the harpy queen bit at least... it's been a hot minute since I played MGQ, but I do remember Alice (I think) saying that the harpy queen was deliberately holding back A LOT in that first encounter w/ Luka (although I don't remember if she said why). For the rest, yeah, a lot of weird plot stuff, but the game WAS a lot of fun. So don't stress over making the plot of your version airtight (heh heh, see what I did there?). A good game can become a classic and a gold standard even if big chunks of it don't make a damn lick of sense.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
i don't know. My current job goes until the end of this month, then I will try to find other, but until there I will have time to work. I would like to release one entire part at a time, more or less 5 to 8 hours of gameplay, but I have my doubts if people can wait that long. For now, I plan to launch a version 0.1.1 fixing bugs and adding some scripts to Ilias Island, so I can close it go to work on Natalia Region. I would also want to be sure that all the scripts I will put on the game to be implemented before moving on, because like that your saves can come from one version to other.

But summarizing, depends on the job I get, and the time I have to spend on the game. Right now I can only spend the weekends, probably the next one will allow me to use the nights as well.
"... if people can wait that long." I laughed out loud at that. Dude. Keep engaging us here, let us know you're still alive/working on this/not in prison/not quitting on us. I think most of us would prefer to wait for a good product than have junk dropped on us constantly. Just keep talking to us here so we know you're still going good.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes