• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
How to activate the time loop quest? As far as I understand, I need to complete the Amabi and Candy quests. I recruited Еmily, Сassandra and Сandy, but the quest with Candy won't activate. There are no explanations on the board and Amira either. Collab was completed.
Did you find how to start Candy' s quest? I'm in the same situation as you.

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
Do you have every Character? You might be running into a lock for missing certain characters.
well i did recruit Cassandra, she disappear from the castle since the update.
But i have my doubt for Candy.
The library say i did not. But she don't appear in the mountain near lady's village anymore, so i don't know. I can remember seeing her in the bar in the castle with the other 4 at some point...

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
well i did recruit Cassandra, she disappear from the castle since the update.
But i have my doubt for Candy.
The library say i did not. But she don't appear in the mountain near lady's village anymore, so i don't know. I can remember seeing her in the bar in the castle with the other 4 at some point...
maybe you already started the event? can try looking for Cassandra in the poison swamp its just a boss fight against her.

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
Can someone update the pre patch They translated more h scenes if so thank you
You can try to use the report button on the OP, but I don't know if they will update or not. You can also ask in the discord, sometimes they provide the newest pre-patch, but again maybe they will not. This is why I suggest that you learn to patch, it's easy to do (about half hour to learn and to do the patching process) and you will not need to wait 1~3 months betweens pre-patchs.

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
Ok, so i found my answer. For some reason Candy's quest is fuck up.
The intro of the quest got jump over, and Cassandra is already waiting at the toxic swamp east of Goddard.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
I'm in big troubles now.

Since this is an encrypted game, I failed to edit the game project, so I created a new project in the game folder, hoping it to enable me to the game project. However, it is just an empty new game, and I cannot open MGQR anymore.

By overwriting the files with 2.41 translation data, I successfully open the original MGQR game again, but what factors has influenced which game to be open? I do not find enough evidence in "game.ini".

Just what should I do if I would like to edit the game project? Anybody has an idea?

Jan 8, 2018
I'm in big troubles now.

Since this is an encrypted game, I failed to edit the game project, so I created a new project in the game folder, hoping it to enable me to the game project. However, it is just an empty new game, and I cannot open MGQR anymore.

By overwriting the files with 2.41 translation data, I successfully open the original MGQR game again, but what factors has influenced which game to be open? I do not find enough evidence in "game.ini".

Just what should I do if I would like to edit the game project? Anybody has an idea?
If an RPG Maker game (pre VX) is encrypted you can't edit it without decrypting the files. If it's decrypted, you need a Game.rvproj2 file to open it with the editor.
I'm pretty sure you can find a tool for decrypting by googling around.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
I'm in big troubles now.

ya decrypt the game like the other reply then copy and past the files into a new project in rpg maker vx ace say yes to overwriting make sure you put all folders and stuff inside in there right spot like data with data audio with audio when you decrypt you get a new folded called extracted or a same similar name open that file and put those folders in the right spot in the new project with the rest of the folder the game has that are not encrypted once that done you can open rpg maker and you be able to edit the game like add shop that sells all items for free and what ever else you want to do.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
If an RPG Maker game (pre VX) is encrypted you can't edit it without decrypting the files. If it's decrypted, you need a Game.rvproj2 file to open it with the editor.
I'm pretty sure you can find a tool for decrypting by googling around.
I think I have decrypted the .rgss3a file while translating the game. However, the proccess does not provide me a .rvproj2 file and that's what makes me feel like nowhere to operate.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
ya decrypt the game like the other reply then copy and past the files into a new project in rpg maker vx ace say yes to overwriting make sure you put all folders and stuff inside in there right spot like data with data audio with audio when you decrypt you get a new folded called extracted or a same similar name open that file and put those folders in the right spot in the new project with the rest of the folder the game has that are not encrypted once that done you can open rpg maker and you be able to edit the game like add shop that sells all items for free and what ever else you want to do.
Uhhh I don't get it. Why copy and paste to a new project?

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes