RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
There is no cheese in the pre-patched files, if you want cheese you need to apply it yourself, why you even changed back if you got it apply'ed? The pre-patched files are slightly older than manual.

You cannot lower the level of a character lower than then the level they join the party.
Thanks for the information. I just wanted to start over and reapply everything. I succeeded and got cheese working but when I overwrote (thought this was a step but can't remember) everything with the "MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data 03-14-2022" cheese stopped working. Good thing I made a few backups of EVERYTHING!! It's working fine now so I not gonna screw with it but I'm worried that I don't have everything up-to-date.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I already said you get it once they join your party.
OOOOH! You mean you can summon all the spirits to Luka if you have them in your party. I was thinking that I saw Luka Judgement summon all four at once to buff him.

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
OOOOH! You mean you can summon all the spirits to Luka if you have them in your party. I was thinking that I saw Luka Judgement summon all four at once to buff him.
When you do the events to convince the spirits to join you, Luka also gets the ability to summon them to damage enemies and buff him. Any character with the Spirit Summoner advanced job can also summon them like that, but for them it costs way more MP and requires being able to use summoning skills. I'm not sure how to edit those special versions of the skills onto someone.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Didn't you already play this game? You should already know that.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Didn't you already play this game? You should already know that.
No that's not it. I was wondering if there was an option in the "special" menu that allowed you to summon all four spirits at once. I think Luka Judgement did something like that once.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
No that's not it. I was wondering if there was an option in the "special" menu that allowed you to summon all four spirits at once. I think Luka Judgement did something like that once.
that probably wont officially come out till part 3. Luka wasnt even able to do that till the end of part 3 in the original anyways.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I can't find the Ability: Heavy Technique or CIWS. And yes I checked the wiki.

Last edited:

ThyHentaiLord

Nov 21, 2021
Is this what you've been waiting for?
Say, "One, two and four"
Hi again!, I'm Gabe N, A fan of shooters , Wizards of computers and a handsome man!
Your grandfarther user to blather 'bout him a thousand years ago
1649431635024.png
Also on a more on topic question has anyone heard anything out of toro toro resistance involving part 3?

• Haha
Reactions: Y.F.Y.

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
How to activate the time loop quest? As far as I understand, I need to complete the Amabi and Candy quests. I recruited Еmily, Сassandra and Сandy, but the quest with Candy won't activate. There are no explanations on the board and Amira either. Collab was completed.
Did you find how to start Candy' s quest? I'm in the same situation as you.

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
Do you have every Character? You might be running into a lock for missing certain characters.
well i did recruit Cassandra, she disappear from the castle since the update.
But i have my doubt for Candy.
The library say i did not. But she don't appear in the mountain near lady's village anymore, so i don't know. I can remember seeing her in the bar in the castle with the other 4 at some point...

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
well i did recruit Cassandra, she disappear from the castle since the update.
But i have my doubt for Candy.
The library say i did not. But she don't appear in the mountain near lady's village anymore, so i don't know. I can remember seeing her in the bar in the castle with the other 4 at some point...
maybe you already started the event? can try looking for Cassandra in the poison swamp its just a boss fight against her.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes