RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
If I wanna play the already English-translated game, do I still need to change my OS' settings to Japanese language?

+

Is there any chance to change the mega.NZ download direction from temp folder (on C) to an other directonary folder on an other harddrive?
Mega.nz keeps telling me that the download destination/folder for Mega.nz is full and can't download any further.
My C partition/hard drive is pretty much full, and I cannot really clear any of the content there, it is all needed.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
If I wanna play the already English-translated game, do I still need to change my OS' settings to Japanese language?

+

Is there any chance to change the mega.NZ download direction from temp folder (on C) to an other directonary folder on an other harddrive?
Mega.nz keeps telling me that the download destination/folder for Mega.nz is full and can't download any further.
My C partition/hard drive is pretty much full, and I cannot really clear any of the content there, it is all needed.
If youre downloading with browser, change browser's options, if using other tools check their settings/options.

You only need japan locale to extract game if you are downloading from dlsite, if you are using mirrors from OP or other links in the thread, for already engslish game or still raw, you dont need to change locale for the game to run.

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Alright, thanks for the quick answer!

About my space problem:
I already directed the download location to an other folder on a harddrive with enough space, but MegaNZ does some kind of pre-downloading, which is saved into the cache I think.

I found a solution now though, by using the app.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just started playing this game over with a blank slate. Could someone alter my save so I have the most medals (don't want to make the mistake of acquiring them and getting Heinrich's equipment only to learn that I have better equipment), 2 custom swords for Luka, and the super adanced jobs (should I get those jobs and will it ruin my experience with the third chapter?)? I'd really appreciate it. :)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Also, does anyone know how to make Alice or Lucia a useful character? They seem to be powerful with a lot of abilities but I never use them in my party because they seem useless in actual battle. Anyone have a strategy with them or something?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I just started playing this game over with a blank slate. Could someone alter my save so I have the most medals (don't want to make the mistake of acquiring them and getting Heinrich's equipment only to learn that I have better equipment), 2 custom swords for Luka, and the super adanced jobs (should I get those jobs and will it ruin my experience with the third chapter?)? I'd really appreciate it. :)
Post your save?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Here

Also Alice is 10-12 lvl's below everyone else's and you dont have some passive abilities equipped

Also, this save is not exactly what you could call a "start over" since you are i think at the chapter 2

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Here

Also Alice is 10-12 lvl's below everyone else's and you dont have some passive abilities equipped

Also, this save is not exactly what you could call a "start over" since you are i think at the chapter 2
Thanks for your help. I was able to get Heinrich's shield, helmet, and sword. Could you help me again in the same way so I could get the rest? Maybe even those super advanced jobs that seem to only come in handy in the LOC? Also, a while ago I clicked "New Game" despite having an enormous save file of countless hours. I still have that "New Game" feeling since I lost everything and my party is completely different than my first time around. I also built up Alice for Rapier skills even though I'd prefer her using beast skills with Fangs equipped.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks for your help. I was able to get Heinrich's shield, helmet, and sword. Could you help me again in the same way so I could get the rest? Maybe even those super advanced jobs that seem to only come in handy in the LOC? Also, a while ago I clicked "New Game" despite having an enormous save file of countless hours. I still have that "New Game" feeling since I lost everything and my party is completely different than my first time around. I also built up Alice for Rapier skills even though I'd prefer her using beast skills with Fangs equipped.

Here

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
So how do you patch the game with the bitbucket data?
This also exists

EDIT: "This" = a custom patch that makes it possible to use the bitbucket translation files without extracting the game files and running the patcher. Works as-is with vanilla game, if used with an already patched version, remove mods.rb and textfixes.rb

Last edited:

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
I'm so confused about the whole patching business. The initial post states that it's the English version. So why do you still need a translation patch? Does the translation also add some content or is it really just a translation?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I'm so confused about the whole patching business. The initial post states that it's the English version. So why do you still need a translation patch? Does the translation also add some content or is it really just a translation?
The game translation still has parts that are rough or untranslated, the group translating this beast of a game strive to provide quality translation, they also provide updates and translations to the ci-en posts the circle that creates the game put out.

Right now the game is translated but for a few parts like skill words and gift dialogue. The reason why manual patching and pre-patched games are mentioned here is due to the translation still being updated today.

The kind folks who provide pre-patched versions save many the trouble of having to go through the process.

I suggest you check out their blog, Arzor-X and their team definitely deserve the recognition for continuing where the previous translators left off.

And remember to support the creators of the game so they continue to develop the game!

Hope this answered your question, may you be happy and safe.

Till next time

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
Does the translation also add some content or is it really just a translation?
The translation also fixes some of the bugs in the game, adds healthbars for enemies, skill descriptions and an indicator on enemies that aren't yet recruited.

You can also add some cheats to the game with eg. this common event (orb of life drain).

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes