RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Currently locking for any of the items available in part 1
Business Permit
Enlistment Permit
Summoner's Contract
Firearms License
Pointless License to Defend Justice
Fortune Teller Permit
Battle Fucker Permit
Diploma
Machinist License
Magical Book of Secrets
Informant Papers
Chef's License
Medical License
Maid Permit
Noble's Family Tree
King's Proof
Baptism Seal

All of those are listed on that page and how to get, no idea what you have problem with, you get the item once you do what it says in a location, if you mean you cant unlock a class after getting it; all middle and above classes need you to max out some lower jobs, all that is mentioned on wiki if you look at jobs/races looking for specific job/race

ShadowWolf96

Aug 16, 2018
Business Permit
Enlistment Permit
Summoner's Contract
Firearms License
Pointless License to Defend Justice
Fortune Teller Permit
Battle Fucker Permit
Diploma
Machinist License
Magical Book of Secrets
Informant Papers
Chef's License
Medical License
Maid Permit
Noble's Family Tree
King's Proof
Baptism Seal

All of those are listed on that page and how to get, no idea what you have problem with, you get the item once you do what it says in a location, if you mean you cant unlock a class after getting it; all middle and above classes need you to max out some lower jobs, all that is mentioned on wiki if you look at jobs/races looking for specific job/race
Sorry about complaining like that. The item i was locking for is Lily’s Research. Assuming since it is not on that list you get it from a side quest in part 2

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry about complaining like that. The item i was locking for is Lily’s Research. Assuming since it is not on that list you get it from a side quest in part 2
yeah part 2, look at for lily or lucia depending who you had sided with on your current playthrough

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
is there new h scenes in the collaboration quest? if there is how to get them?
Yes. you see them the same way you see most scenes. Requests after recruiting them. The wiki has a pretty solid guide for the whole scenario.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
God i haven't played this since 2019, it's going to be fun to start all over from zero! likely gonna go with Illias this time around to change things, i've got a question thought: is there any points in the story where i'm required to have a particular companion in my party to unlock stuff? i vaguely remember some party members having unique dialogue depending on the moment in the story but other than that not much else.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
God i haven't played this since 2019, it's going to be fun to start all over from zero! likely gonna go with Illias this time around to change things, i've got a question thought: is there any points in the story where i'm required to have a particular companion in my party to unlock stuff? i vaguely remember some party members having unique dialogue depending on the moment in the story but other than that not much else.
Some partners can join your party if you have Ilias or Alice. For example, Alice allows you to recruit Morrigan but Ilias doesn't, while Ilias allows you to recruit the others Seraphs while Alice doesn't. Also if Sonya doesn't join your party, you won't be able to recruit any other companion since you won't obtain the pocket castle.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Some partners can join your party if you have Ilias or Alice. For example, Alice allows you to recruit Morrigan but Ilias doesn't, while Ilias allows you to recruit the others Seraphs while Alice doesn't. Also if Sonya doesn't join your party, you won't be able to recruit any other companion since you won't obtain the pocket castle.
Youre wrong about last part with sonya, you can still recruit like normal, but you will have to change party in illias temple; there will be a maid there

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Youre wrong about last part with sonya, you can still recruit like normal, but you will have to change party in illias temple; there will be a maid there
Didn't know about the maiden. Only about not recruiting Sonya and a secret achievement.

Sep 11, 2020
I suggest you check out their blog, Arzor-X and their team definitely deserve the recognition for continuing where the previous translators left off.
Team Dargoth stopped translating this?

I haven't looked at this game and the translating process in months.
I remember the translation being very very slow. This topic even said "status UNHOLD".

Aug 17, 2019
Do we have any recent progress updates on how Part 3 is going? I remember way back ( before The Virus ) when they said it would hopefully be out last year. I guess in the mean time I'll continue maxing out all my jobs and races and trying to 100% the encyclopedia.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Do we have any recent progress updates on how Part 3 is going? I remember way back ( before The Virus ) when they said it would hopefully be out last year. I guess in the mean time I'll continue maxing out all my jobs and races and trying to 100% the encyclopedia.
Kinda, on Arzor-X's Blog they translated a 05/08/2021 article about things. However it looks like more collaboration stuff that will find it's way into 2.40 so not really sure how far down the road 3.0 is.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes