RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Fr4nk1904

May 24, 2020
hi, i'm a little confused about this part 1 and part 2. the link on the first page is only part 2? and what would be part 1? sorry if i asked something obvious, but english is not my main language.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
From what I can gather, they're referring to VLC not being able to run some of the BGMs, more specifically the cb1.ogg - cb5.ogg. Don't know what's wrong with them but they can't be played in a normal fashion or have an obvious use.
Those are blanks. Looked in my folder for the raw jp version. I don't think decryption is a problem so yeah... Not sure why they are there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Crazycarzom

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
inst that the cross over event
Yes and no. 2.30 was the collab event. 2.40 is going to be a new release in time with 3 Charms and Shrifts collab releases. It will supposedly have a number of additions.
  • A new large event, occurring after the collab scenario.
  • some brand new scenes, and some scenes getting new art or being rewritten.
  • Scene viewing is being centralized. lose scenes and request scenes will all be viewable from one location.
  • A new Job, the 3 Charms' Magician ( 妖術師 ). Essentially Final Fantasy's blue mage. You can learn some techniques of enemy monsters by being hit with them. even includes some bosses techniques.
  • some new moves, to go along with the Job. Mimic's have a new move that grows stronger the more mimics you've defeated, for example.
  • plus whatever else they haven't said yet.
This hasn't been confirmed yet, but they're probably also revamping the Labyrinth of Chaos (the postgame superdungeon), since they asked that the playtesters be dedicated enough to reach floor 600 in it.

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
just found hild's chaos weapon in the loc, those things are pretty rare
Yep, it took me over two hundred hours playing LoC before I got my first chaos weapon(also Hild's coincidentally which is good because she was, and is, in my main team). Then got Sonya's like twenty minutes later and the other two within a few hours, if in another session of playing.

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
is there a way to resize the window to maybe something like 1440x1080? hitting alt enter just stretches the entire game and it just looks awful when it's stretched.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
is there a way to resize the window to maybe something like 1440x1080? hitting alt enter just stretches the entire game and it just looks awful when it's stretched.
Try pressing F5 (if nothing happens turn off F lock if you have button like that)

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Yes and no. 2.30 was the collab event. 2.40 is going to be a new release in time with 3 Charms and Shrifts collab releases. It will supposedly have a number of additions.
  • A new large event, occurring after the collab scenario.
  • some brand new scenes, and some scenes getting new art or being rewritten.
  • Scene viewing is being centralized. lose scenes and request scenes will all be viewable from one location.
  • A new Job, the 3 Charms' Magician ( 妖術師 ). Essentially Final Fantasy's blue mage. You can learn some techniques of enemy monsters by being hit with them. even includes some bosses techniques.
  • some new moves, to go along with the Job. Mimic's have a new move that grows stronger the more mimics you've defeated, for example.
  • plus whatever else they haven't said yet.
This hasn't been confirmed yet, but they're probably also revamping the Labyrinth of Chaos (the postgame superdungeon), since they asked that the playtesters be dedicated enough to reach floor 600 in it.
when was the collab event i dont recall doing it

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
when was the collab event i dont recall doing it
2.30 (the Collab event) was released Oct. 28. It starts by talking to white rabbit in your pocket castle after reaching the end of Part 2. the wiki has a helpful guide if you need help completing it.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
2.30 (the Collab event) was released Oct. 28. It starts by talking to white rabbit in your pocket castle after reaching the end of Part 2. the wiki has a helpful guide if you need help completing it.
more like i guess i need to download the update im at the end of pt2 but havent update the game on the long or at least seen this page get on lates updates in a while

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
more like i guess i need to download the update im at the end of pt2 but havent update the game on the long or at least seen this page get on lates updates in a while
That tells us absolutely nothing, what is your game version? Is says in the upper left corner when you start the game before new game/load.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes