• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes
Jan 2, 2020
There's no release date yet from what i know. it is definitely still being worked on and not abandoned
from what i remember, i heard Part 3 was gonna be huge, with more content than 1+2 combined, so that's the reason it's taking so long
You can follow their Ci-En page that frequently updates on the development of the game
Thank you,cant wait for part 3,1 and 2 were great.

Zireel

Sep 30, 2019
Hi, I've downloaded OP's 2.35 + Masterdragonson's package from p. 87, as far as I understand that's latest translation.

Also is It good to go for Android with Joi? I vaguely remember that there were some files to swap to make Paradox run on mobile. Thanks in advance.

mooooooo

Jan 17, 2018
I've been trying to tweak one of the characters in Paradox to be more balanced, but I'm having trouble finding where the actual skills are defined in the code. Does anyone familiar with RPGmaker VX know where I can find it in the script editor or database?

Last edited:

dking239

Jul 1, 2017
Hi, I've downloaded OP's 2.35 + Masterdragonson's package from p. 87, as far as I understand that's latest translation.

Also is It good to go for Android with Joi? I vaguely remember that there were some files to swap to make Paradox run on mobile. Thanks in advance.
It works on joiplay now as is

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
I've been trying to tweak one of the characters in Paradox to be more balanced, but I'm having trouble finding where the actual skills are defined in the code. Does anyone familiar with RPGmaker VX know where I can find it in the script editor or database?
That question is so incredibly vague that it is impossible to answer properly. I guess what you're looking for are the notes for that particular actor/character. Eg. <固有習得 1-246,52-3045> means that the actor will learn skill 246 at level 1 and skill 3045 at level 52.

Apr 25, 2018
I have a quick question. If I complete the game up to part 2 in Ilias' route and recruit her exclusive companions, then go into ng+ and choose Alice, will I still have the Ilias exclusive companions or will I lose them?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I have a quick question. If I complete the game up to part 2 in Ilias' route and recruit her exclusive companions, then go into ng+ and choose Alice, will I still have the Ilias exclusive companions or will I lose them?
You will keep them. You won't keep Ilias herself though (except in the Labyrinth of Chaos).

Apr 25, 2018
You will keep them. You won't keep Ilias herself though (except in the Labyrinth of Chaos).
Awesome, thanks. Finally, is there a guide / Walkthrough anywhere that leads up to the end of part 2 so I can somewhat speedrun Ilias' route?

EDIT: Sorry, ignore that. I was being an idiot and didn't search the thread, found various walkthroughs. Thanks for the help :)

Reactions: masterdragonson
Sep 11, 2020
This collab with characters from other games; is that canon or optional?

While I like most of the new characters, this whole expansion is annoying. That's how I would describe my experience when playing it.

Without going into heavy spoilers:

-Some characters from the original game were made a mockery

-Enemies that can only be attacked with pleasure damage is an annoying gimmick. It's like saying: "Oh, in this dungeon, you can only use spear skills. Oh, your main group doesn't use spears? Well, that sounds like a 'you' problem."

-I saw a few heavy spoilers about characters I would have rather not have seen.

-The main dungeon is very maze like, and the first few chapters of this expansion are slow paced. As in, you don't have options to reduce/avoid random encounters, other than immediately run away or tweak the options in the menu. Sometimes your party can't run away because they're too slow.

Apr 25, 2018
Does anyone have a save file siding with Ilias ready to go into ng+ with her exclusive companions? I wanna do a run siding with Alice but going through with Ilias first just to get 4 companions is gonna take ages.

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
You will keep them. In fact, you will have every single recruited actor in the pocket castle after starting a new game+.

Apr 25, 2018
I'm a bit confused on part of the story. Do you Seriously need someone with level 2 lockpick skill in order to get the purple orb? Because AKAIK it's locked inside a green chest. If so, that's ridiculous, gonna take me eons to get enough job exp to get that.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
They're planning another collab now, apparently. But honestly, this is getting annoying now

How many more years are they gonna spend telling us that they're still working on Part 3? At this point it just feels like a white elephant, and others (maybe not on here as I haven't read through the comments, but certainly those who made the Wiki) are also getting fed up of waiting too. I'm not holding my breath tbh. Might check out the new content once ArzorX and co. finish the translation, but I'm just meh about it all now

Jan 2, 2020
They're planning another collab now, apparently. But honestly, this is getting annoying now

How many more years are they gonna spend telling us that they're still working on Part 3? At this point it just feels like a white elephant, and others (maybe not on here as I haven't read through the comments, but certainly those who made the Wiki) are also getting fed up of waiting too. I'm not holding my breath tbh. Might check out the new content once ArzorX and co. finish the translation, but I'm just meh about it all now
Same,im somewhat worried part 3 won't come out this century.

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017

The problem seems to be mainly people setting up wrong expectations to be honest. To make a long story short using the release dates of previous MGQ games and the relative sizes as reference the earliest reasonable expectation for part 3 was 2020. And when they brought up the routes fully diverted I quickly deemed that to be optimistic.

Add translation and when I caught up part 2 in 2019(when I noticed translation progressed enough) I was expecting to play next part in maybe late 2022 if translation was particularly fast, but probably 2023. And couldn't understand why people kept expecting to be playing a translated one in 2020 already. Considering they had issues with artists, covid and added stuff to part 2(with more to come) that projection is probably being optimistic.

So yeah don't hold your breath, you shouldn't have been holding it in the first place. It will come out and you will have an even longer wait for translation. But then I never understood the hype of waiting for a game to come out so this is probably useless advice for people who get into that.

Reactions: RobBob17

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
If you do NG+ and choose Alice, you won't be able to have Ilias at any other point except in the Labyrinth of Chaos (same with if you chose Ilias). It's either one or the other in whatever playthrough, although you can keep doing another NG+ after the end of a playthrough.

As for the exclusive companions for choosing either Alice or Ilias, yes, you get to keep them.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
This collab with characters from other games; is that canon or optional?

While I like most of the new characters, this whole expansion is annoying. That's how I would describe my experience when playing it.

Without going into heavy spoilers:

-Some characters from the original game were made a mockery

-Enemies that can only be attacked with pleasure damage is an annoying gimmick. It's like saying: "Oh, in this dungeon, you can only use spear skills. Oh, your main group doesn't use spears? Well, that sounds like a 'you' problem."

-I saw a few heavy spoilers about characters I would have rather not have seen.

-The main dungeon is very maze like, and the first few chapters of this expansion are slow paced. As in, you don't have options to reduce/avoid random encounters, other than immediately run away or tweak the options in the menu. Sometimes your party can't run away because they're too slow.
First ... if you can and want, can you mention any? Or does anyone know where I can read about them, is that ... after in his day (years ago) I played both the routes of Ilias and Alice so many times since, even if it was using the ITH and the translation aggregator (which isn´t the best translation) but then having lost my saves (PC reset) I swore that unless there are 3 months to go before part 3 comes out, I would not open the game again, so that way I do not catch hatred of the game (not for bad or nothing, but because of so much I replay it I can't stand it).

But of course, one thing is that I hate the job of replaying it and another very different thing is that I´m not interested in the story yet and even more so, if in said spoilers, there is something related to the relationship between Luka (Paradox) and Luka (Original) and even more so if it has something to do with Nero and Neris, who since their introduction and lack of weight in part 2 (except in what was exposed) felt that they had almost no scene, more Neris than for How they presented her and because of her way of being, I expected more friction with her, since she cares absolutely nothing about the situation (ties) and apparently she wants to eat us (in good plan, something strange for what we are used to).

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Tannin00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the next collab, it's supposed to be a SHRIFT collab which is unfortunate because I really dislike that game :HideThePain:
I just hope that when Part 3 is finished the game won't force you to do the collabs first, it would suck...

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes