RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I've only managed this with Cheat Engine. Are you up for a bit of a lengthy process to set your Cheat Engine up properly?
YES I AM. I'm done farming and grinding. I overdid that and now want something new. Please go ahead and explain it to me.

Edit: I'm downloading latest version and I've downloaded and installed Cheat Engine 7.2.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I looked the requirements on the wiki. Check if you completed this sidequests:
  • 's sidequest (Saki)
  • 's sidequest (Four Shrines)
  • 's sidequest (Civil War)
  • Recruit
It says after doing them + finishing part 2 you'll be able to start collab scenario.

Edit: I recommend updating your game version to v2.35 (the latest one) since it's fully translated. Check the OP (first page of this thread) to update it.
I did what you said: I downloaded the newest data files, RGSS decrypter, and version 2.35 of MGQP. I've decided you to use one of the save files already in the Game files. I think it will add some freshness. I noticed that I don't have any of the really advance race and job options and I can't maximize the screen( I know everyone has been asking that forever but I thought someone managed to do it or I wouldn't ask.) I'm ready for a new game and hopefully many Rabbit Points because I'm done dungeon diving for them.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
YES I AM. I'm done farming and grinding. I overdid that and now want something new. Please go ahead and explain it to me.

Edit: I'm downloading latest version and I've downloaded and installed Cheat Engine 7.2.
Ok, although for cheating on EXP stuff, I use the Cheese Method, which can be installed from here if you haven't gotten it already ( ). As for getting more Chaos points and such, I didn't create any concrete table because I don't know how to address the fact that the Address keeps changing when you re-open the MGQP application, so there's gonna be at least 2 or 3 fights you gotta do, but I can make sure you max out on the Chaos points on the first floor and even change floor values. Here we go:

1) Open Cheat Engine and MGQP
2) Once you open your save file, click on Open Processes on Cheat Engine and then pick the MGQP application when it asks on Processes List.
3) Right-click on the drop-down menu by "Value Type" and pick "Define new custom type (Auto Assembler)".
4) Delete everything in the auto assemble, then go to this link ( ), copy the whole code, and paste it into the auto assembler.
5) Click OK and you should get RPG VX Type in the Value Type. Always use this whenever manipulating values in MGQP and some other RPG Maker games.
6) Save this Cheat Engine in your MGQP directory so you don't risk losing the Value Type and thus have to start this process all over again.
7) Since you wanna change value in the Labyrinth of Chaos, go there. Once you enter, look at the number of the Chaos Points and Floor (whichever you wanna manipulate first). Put that number in Value and do First Scan. Then do whatever you need to change the value (to change Floor, go to the next floor; to change Chaos Points, win a fight) and once the value changes, change the number in Value and click Next Scan. Keep doing this Address list is narrowed down to one address (or if there are a few and if you're uber-confident which one it is), then you can bring that address down and then change the value to whatever you want. When the value changes, you gotta do something extra in order for the game to register that change (e.g. if you changed floor value, go to the portal that brings you to the next floor).

And that's it. Like I said, this isn't a concrete table, so the address you used won't be viable for the next time you open the table and game. You'll need to essentially repeat Step 7 every time if you wanna change the value (and you'll have to since LoC resets your Chaos Points every time you leave). Good news is that LoC keeps the floors 101, 201, 301, 401 and 601, so try to beat the floors 100, 200, 300, 400, and 600 in order to keep them.

Hope this helps!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Ok, although for cheating on EXP stuff, I use the Cheese Method, which can be installed from here if you haven't gotten it already ( ). As for getting more Chaos points and such, I didn't create any concrete table because I don't know how to address the fact that the Address keeps changing when you re-open the MGQP application, so there's gonna be at least 2 or 3 fights you gotta do, but I can make sure you max out on the Chaos points on the first floor and even change floor values. Here we go:

1) Open Cheat Engine and MGQP
2) Once you open your save file, click on Open Processes on Cheat Engine and then pick the MGQP application when it asks on Processes List.
3) Right-click on the drop-down menu by "Value Type" and pick "Define new custom type (Auto Assembler)".
4) Delete everything in the auto assemble, then go to this link ( ), copy the whole code, and paste it into the auto assembler.
5) Click OK and you should get RPG VX Type in the Value Type. Always use this whenever manipulating values in MGQP and some other RPG Maker games.
6) Save this Cheat Engine in your MGQP directory so you don't risk losing the Value Type and thus have to start this process all over again.
7) Since you wanna change value in the Labyrinth of Chaos, go there. Once you enter, look at the number of the Chaos Points and Floor (whichever you wanna manipulate first). Put that number in Value and do First Scan. Then do whatever you need to change the value (to change Floor, go to the next floor; to change Chaos Points, win a fight) and once the value changes, change the number in Value and click Next Scan. Keep doing this Address list is narrowed down to one address (or if there are a few and if you're uber-confident which one it is), then you can bring that address down and then change the value to whatever you want. When the value changes, you gotta do something extra in order for the game to register that change (e.g. if you changed floor value, go to the portal that brings you to the next floor).

And that's it. Like I said, this isn't a concrete table, so the address you used won't be viable for the next time you open the table and game. You'll need to essentially repeat Step 7 every time if you wanna change the value (and you'll have to since LoC resets your Chaos Points every time you leave). Good news is that LoC keeps the floors 101, 201, 301, 401 and 601, so try to beat the floors 100, 200, 300, 400, and 600 in order to keep them.

Hope this helps!
GREAT SCOTT it worked!! Thank you soooo much. You helped me when I asked for it and your instructions were very easy to understand. BTW this isn't at a level I call extensive. Playing for several days IRL to get these point is what I call extensive. Thanks again. Will I be able to get medals with this strategy because they are hard to update. BTW even though your instructions worked, it wasn't displayed at the bottom for the screen. Only when I talked to the rabbit did it show working results( A huge number ). I'm not complaining :p and thanks for everything.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
GREAT SCOTT it worked!! Thank you soooo much. You helped me when I asked for it and your instructions were very easy to understand. BTW this isn't at a level I call extensive. Playing for several days IRL to get these point is what I call extensive. Thanks again. Will I be able to get medals with this strategy because they are hard to update. BTW even though your instructions worked, it wasn't displayed at the bottom for the screen. Only when I talked to the rabbit did it show working results( A huge number ). I'm not complaining :p and thanks for everything.
You're welcome. Like I mentioned, I only know how to manipulate number values with this method, and I also mentioned that the number changes doesn't happen right away and only until you do something else, like talking to NPCs and such.

If you want new items, you're better off installing the Cheese Method in that link I provided before the steps. Follow the instructions carefully and get the resources provided, especially the spreadsheet if you want to get more items. The Cheese Method is also good for getting armors, weapons, more EXP (both regular and Job/Race), changing party and jobs/races without talking to the appropriate NPCs, etc.

Reactions: Gabaw

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You're welcome. Like I mentioned, I only know how to manipulate number values with this method, and I also mentioned that the number changes doesn't happen right away and only until you do something else, like talking to NPCs and such.

If you want new items, you're better off installing the Cheese Method in that link I provided before the steps. Follow the instructions carefully and get the resources provided, especially the spreadsheet if you want to get more items. The Cheese Method is also good for getting armors, weapons, more EXP (both regular and Job/Race), changing party and jobs/races without talking to the appropriate NPCs, etc.
Could this or cheat engine help me get those super advanced jobs that I can't wait for. I just want there to be an "up" from where I am especially since I finally get some new favorite characters.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Could this or cheat engine help me get those super advanced jobs that I can't wait for. I just want there to be an "up" from where I am especially since I finally get some new favorite characters.
No, that I cannot do with Cheat Engine. The best I got was an edited file that helps me max out every single job except for the ones that are unavailable so that I'm not wholly cheating (so you won't have Luka or anyone besides the Grangold King become a Magus King and such). I've attached it here, and here's how it works:

1) Unzip the folder, and copy and paste the file into the Data folder of your MGQP directory (highly recommend making a backup of the original file in the Data folder).
2) Open up MGQP and go to the Reaper. Select "All classes lvl 10", which allows you to select anyone in your party to max out all the jobs available. This is because the edited file I attached is a replacement of the option to reset a character completely.

Unfortunately, this only works for jobs, not races, and it can only do this one person at a time, so it's gonna get tedious real fast. Hope this helps.

Apr 25, 2018
Is there a way to install Cheese on an already patched game? The game I downloaded on here is already pre-patched so I don't think I can install cheese on that. Or failing that, is there a very fast way to raise affection for everyone? I have every single character recruited but even with cheat engine raising their affection is going to be a ridiculous grind.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Is there a way to install Cheese on an already patched game? The game I downloaded on here is already pre-patched so I don't think I can install cheese on that. Or failing that, is there a very fast way to raise affection for everyone? I have every single character recruited but even with cheat engine raising their affection is going to be a ridiculous grind.
Unfortunately, I can't think of a better way than the Cheese method, and as for installing Cheese in an already pre-patched game, if you've already run the translator patch, then it'd be too late. Although looking at the steps to install the Cheese and the three files needed before running the translator patch, it looks like it uses the files CommonEvents, Map006, and Scripts. Try installing the files I attached into the Data folder (MAKE SURE TO MAKE BACKUP FILES IN CASE THIS DOESN'T WORK) and see if you can use the Cheese method (select No for either sleeping at the Inn in Iliasville or using the Drain Orb).

Reactions: Kellan
Apr 25, 2018
Unfortunately, I can't think of a better way than the Cheese method, and as for installing Cheese in an already pre-patched game, if you've already run the translator patch, then it'd be too late. Although looking at the steps to install the Cheese and the three files needed before running the translator patch, it looks like it uses the files CommonEvents, Map006, and Scripts. Try installing the files I attached into the Data folder (MAKE SURE TO MAKE BACKUP FILES IN CASE THIS DOESN'T WORK) and see if you can use the Cheese method (select No for either sleeping at the Inn in Iliasville or using the Drain Orb).
Holy sheet. That worked :p Thanks, that's gonna make getting everyones affection up so much less of a chore.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
No, that I cannot do with Cheat Engine. The best I got was an edited file that helps me max out every single job except for the ones that are unavailable so that I'm not wholly cheating (so you won't have Luka or anyone besides the Grangold King become a Magus King and such). I've attached it here, and here's how it works:

1) Unzip the folder, and copy and paste the file into the Data folder of your MGQP directory (highly recommend making a backup of the original file in the Data folder).
2) Open up MGQP and go to the Reaper. Select "All classes lvl 10", which allows you to select anyone in your party to max out all the jobs available. This is because the edited file I attached is a replacement of the option to reset a character completely.

Unfortunately, this only works for jobs, not races, and it can only do this one person at a time, so it's gonna get tedious real fast. Hope this helps.
Thanks again man. But the races that aren't available are what I want. I don't like cheating or spoiling games by jumping ahead but since the next game can come out who knows when, I just want something to do.
Here's my save file if anyone can do this.

Edit: Also, how can I bring up an address I used before to get an item value changed and how do I change it again. Because now, all I do is the First Scan option followed by New Scan to find item addresses I've already know.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm in the first part of the game and I can't get Promestein to experiment on Barbun or anyone else. Do I have to wait till the second part of the game?

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Thanks again man. But the races that aren't available are what I want. I don't like cheating or spoiling games by jumping ahead but since the next game can come out who knows when, I just want something to do.
Here's my save file if anyone can do this.

Edit: Also, how can I bring up an address I used before to get an item value changed and how do I change it again. Because now, all I do is the First Scan option followed by New Scan to find item addresses I've already know.
Well, that's where you're gonna have to use the Cheese Method, where you can max out every single skill and race in one person in one go. That means you'll have Luka become every single race existing in the game. Refer back to my previous post to someone else regarding the files needed to install the Cheese Method.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Just want to ask Is the one posted on page 1 updated? I mean Do I still need to apply the Collaboration on it? And what's with the Cheese or something? Never heard of it since last time I manually patch it myself

Apr 25, 2018
Sorry, another quick question. Once you finish the Collab, is there any way to re-fight the bosses? In the monsterpedia the option is greyed out and I can't find them in Hades anywhere :(

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Just want to ask Is the one posted on page 1 updated? I mean Do I still need to apply the Collaboration on it? And what's with the Cheese or something? Never heard of it since last time I manually patch it myself
I don't know how to answer the first one, as I patched the 2.35 version and it comes with the Collaboration. For the Cheese, it's one big cheat that allows for many things, such as editing party, adding items, getting EXP (regular and Jobs/Races), etc.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I don't know how to answer the first one, as I patched the 2.35 version and it comes with the Collaboration. For the Cheese, it's one big cheat that allows for many things, such as editing party, adding items, getting EXP (regular and Jobs/Races), etc.
Can't you just use the rpgmaker vx ace instead of using the cheese? And you could even get most of all the equipments there xD

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Can't you just use the rpgmaker vx ace instead of using the cheese? And you could even get most of all the equipments there xD
Tried it, but it never worked for me. Cheese is the only one where I can pick specific weapons, armors, and other items (meaning I can add a crap ton of Labyrinth weapons) in whatever quantity, as well as do other cheats without exiting from the game.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes