• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just discovered an edit save file site and it's a wish come true. I've logged too many hours, fought too many monsters, and descended several thousands of floors in the LOC. I don't want to farm anymore. That said, can anyone change my save file or tell me the variables needed to change it myself so I have 99,000+ of those rabbit points or whatever for the LOC. I earned this but don't have it!!! Also, I really wish the third installment would have come out years ago. Sorry for whining but I like this series and want to see more.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
First ... if you can and want, can you mention any? Or does anyone know where I can read about them, is that ... after in his day (years ago) I played both the routes of Ilias and Alice so many times since, even if it was using the ITH and the translation aggregator (which isn´t the best translation) but then having lost my saves (PC reset) I swore that unless there are 3 months to go before part 3 comes out, I would not open the game again, so that way I do not catch hatred of the game (not for bad or nothing, but because of so much I replay it I can't stand it).

But of course, one thing is that I hate the job of replaying it and another very different thing is that I´m not interested in the story yet and even more so, if in said spoilers, there is something related to the relationship between Luka (Paradox) and Luka (Original) and even more so if it has something to do with Nero and Neris, who since their introduction and lack of weight in part 2 (except in what was exposed) felt that they had almost no scene, more Neris than for How they presented her and because of her way of being, I expected more friction with her, since she cares absolutely nothing about the situation (ties) and apparently she wants to eat us (in good plan, something strange for what we are used to).
I'm right there with you. I've played the game so many times and completed practically every job for all my characters 10 times over. Neris and Morrigan are too hot to not have more scenes with them. I don't want to start disliking this game either.

On a side note, what does everyone mean when they say "colab?" exactly? I know the meaning of the word but I haven't heard about it before today?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
No problem man,just letting you know not all of us are pokemon fans and probably most dont know what ditto means.

1623793428043.png
No one has made a pokemon reference to me in decades. I googled it too and had no idea there was a ditto symbol. Reminds me of the clones of Luka you fight in LOC.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I'm right there with you. I've played the game so many times and completed practically every job for all my characters 10 times over. Neris and Morrigan are too hot to not have more scenes with them. I don't want to start disliking this game either.

On a side note, what does everyone mean when they say "colab?" exactly? I know the meaning of the word but I haven't heard about it before today?
Collab refers to the Collaboration scenario that they added in October, in ver 2.30. After completing the main story of part 2, White Rabbit appears in your pocket castle and you can choose to begin the scenario which is several chapters long. the wiki linked in OP has a walkthrough for the whole thing, and strategies for the bosses if you get stuck.
Version 2.40 is going to add some more content, including some more collaboration with dev of SHRIFT.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Tannin00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the next collab, it's supposed to be a SHRIFT collab which is unfortunate because I really dislike that game :HideThePain:
I just hope that when Part 3 is finished the game won't force you to do the collabs first, it would suck...
Thanks and:
Without spoiling anything, so that something could be generated, it is because of the joke that from the first hours to the finals, the devs implemented on each that Luka presents his intentions and can get to throw the very strange and out of Context like: I´m the king of the world, kneel you scum. (Note, it never says something like that, but it's a good example of what I mean.)

And because of a dialogue between Fateburn's mother (supposedly and I´m not referring to Alice's mother) and Ilias's dominatix with supposed good intentions for Luka, when they try to convince him of their thinking and that in said conversation, as is mentioned at the end of part 2, Luka (paradox) is like a bomb (I don't think you need to explain what I mean by bomb).

For those 2 points, plus others that throughout the game are given about how special Luka (paradox) is, that example: IF when the time comes neither light nor darkness is chosen, but (and if there is) we don´t choose a route that unites the 2 but one like: "screw the rest, my home first", in said supposed fourth route, instead of having one or the other as allies, they are all against us, so, in said scenario, both Nero and Neris, unless there is a good weight behind, would also become our enemies and seeing how strong they are, if a game isn´t played with objects from the labyrinth or without cheating, they could be one or a pair hard-to-beat bosses.

PS: As for spoilers, I was referring to something sold from the collaborative content about his lore (although it had nothing to do with the main game) since as I repeat, in order not to hate the game I don´t want to have to pass it on again everything to leave it as I like it, except that the date of part 3 is already announced, since each run (2 because I want to have the 2 routes) would take me at least 15-20 hours to leave it as I like it and use the save from another, I don´t like it and more because it will have everything arranged in a way that I don´t like, (something that I liked a lot with this game was made, since it gives a lot of freedom to play as you want).

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Collab refers to the Collaboration scenario that they added in October, in ver 2.30. After completing the main story of part 2, White Rabbit appears in your pocket castle and you can choose to begin the scenario which is several chapters long. the wiki linked in OP has a walkthrough for the whole thing, and strategies for the bosses if you get stuck.
Version 2.40 is going to add some more content, including some more collaboration with dev of SHRIFT.
How can I add this Colab Scenario to my game?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
How can I add this Colab Scenario to my game?
Finish part 2 first. After that, White Rabbit will appear at Pocket Castle. Talk to her and choose "start collab scenario".

Edit: You shold update your game to v2.35 (this one have translated collab)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Finish part 2 first. After that, White Rabbit will appear at Pocket Castle. Talk to her and choose "start collab scenario".

Edit: You shold update your game to v2.35 (this one have translated collab)
Please don't think I'm an idiot but it's been a long time since I played or installed this game. I couldn't find the white rabbit and my version is 3.0.0.1(That's what it said when I went to properties.) I don't know if I have the right version, how to get it, or if it's even translated yet(in my version.)

Edit: I just restarted the game to get that "fresh" feeling from the game. I completed Alice's root only. Will she not appear unless I complete Illias's root too?

Sorry, dug deeper and found out that it's 2.23

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just discovered an edit save file site and it's a wish come true. I've logged too many hours, fought too many monsters, and descended several thousands of floors in the LOC. I don't want to farm anymore. That said, can anyone change my save file or tell me the variables needed to change it myself so I have 99,000+ of those rabbit points or whatever for the LOC. I earned this but don't have it!!! Also, I really wish the third installment would have come out years ago. Sorry for whining but I like this series and want to see more.

SOMEONE OUT THERE!!!!

mooooooo

Jan 17, 2018
That question is so incredibly vague that it is impossible to answer properly. I guess what you're looking for are the notes for that particular actor/character. Eg. <固有習得 1-246,52-3045> means that the actor will learn skill 246 at level 1 and skill 3045 at level 52.
I tried editing both the notes and the features in the database, but I don't see them reflected in an existing save file. Do I have to start a new game to get the code to read from the database again? Or is there some kind of cache in my OS that I need to clear?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I tried editing both the notes and the features in the database, but I don't see them reflected in an existing save file. Do I have to start a new game to get the code to read from the database again? Or is there some kind of cache in my OS that I need to clear?
Once an actor has been instanced and stored in the save file the game won't read the database again for this actor, unless the dev specifically instructs it to do so. So yeah if you don't start a new game the changes won't be reflected. Another solution is to create an event in the Pocket Castle and use the Change Party Member command to add the character to your party (make sure to check the Initialize box) to force the database reading... but doing that will revert all the levels (and likely job/race levels depending on how they're stored) to their initial value too.

You could also edit the savefile directly with an external program, if you're willing to wade through all the stuff Paradox stores in it.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
New to the thread,how much of the game is translated?
All of Part 1 and 2 are translated, Collab has been finished for the most part and you should be able to enjoy it without difficulty. Only things not translated are gift responses, maybe a few H-scenes from the Collab, some post Collab quests I believe and skill words.

So let's review. Confirmed translated items I found(not all) include;
  1. Part 1
  2. Part 2
  3. Main Collab Chapters
You can enjoy the game and not worry about missing story whatsoever. Before I go here's the link the Translator Blog, they deserve credit for continuing this endeavor.

If you don't believe you are able to perform the Manual Patch then check out this post by Masterdragonson who complied a data folder so you are able to update the translation easier, it also includes links to how to save space and data by incremental updates.

https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...2-v2-35-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-5068976

Or from what I believe, Jenkins mentioned a method of drag-and-drop as well, don't know how well it works but its there.

https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...2-v2-35-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-5570716

Either way I hope this helped you understand it better, the base game and Collab are translated, it's just a few miscellaneous things that are left untranslated so far.

Stay safe and have a good night/day!

Till next time.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Please don't think I'm an idiot but it's been a long time since I played or installed this game. I couldn't find the white rabbit and my version is 3.0.0.1(That's what it said when I went to properties.) I don't know if I have the right version, how to get it, or if it's even translated yet(in my version.)

Edit: I just restarted the game to get that "fresh" feeling from the game. I completed Alice's root only. Will she not appear unless I complete Illias's root too?

Sorry, dug deeper and found out that it's 2.23
I looked the requirements on the wiki. Check if you completed this sidequests:
  • 's sidequest (Saki)
  • 's sidequest (Four Shrines)
  • 's sidequest (Civil War)
  • Recruit
It says after doing them + finishing part 2 you'll be able to start collab scenario.

Edit: I recommend updating your game version to v2.35 (the latest one) since it's fully translated. Check the OP (first page of this thread) to update it.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
All of Part 1 and 2 are translated, Collab has been finished for the most part and you should be able to enjoy it without difficulty. Only things not translated are gift responses, maybe a few H-scenes from the Collab, some post Collab quests I believe and skill words.

So let's review. Confirmed translated items I found(not all) include;
  1. Part 1
  2. Part 2
  3. Main Collab Chapters
You can enjoy the game and not worry about missing story whatsoever. Before I go here's the link the Translator Blog, they deserve credit for continuing this endeavor.

If you don't believe you are able to perform the Manual Patch then check out this post by Masterdragonson who complied a data folder so you are able to update the translation easier, it also includes links to how to save space and data by incremental updates.

https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...2-v2-35-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-5068976

Or from what I believe, Jenkins mentioned a method of drag-and-drop as well, don't know how well it works but its there.

https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...2-v2-35-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-5570716

Either way I hope this helped you understand it better, the base game and Collab are translated, it's just a few miscellaneous things that are left untranslated so far.

Stay safe and have a good night/day!

Till next time.
Thanks,one last question,is the game in the first page already the last translated version or do i have to instal the patches mannually?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Thanks,one last question,is the game in the first page already the last translated version or do i have to instal the patches mannually?
Op should at least be the latest version of the game, if you want features and such then I'd recommend to use Masterdragonson's files (linked in my last post), it's much simpler for those who don't know how to do manual patching. Just follow the instructions on the post and you'll be fine. Also please give thanks to them for being such a great help to the community along with several others you find.

Hope this helps and stay safe out there along with a good day or night!

Till next time.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes