RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Tried it, but it never worked for me. Cheese is the only one where I can pick specific weapons, armors, and other items (meaning I can add a crap ton of Labyrinth weapons) in whatever quantity, as well as do other cheats without exiting from the game.
Oh where did you download it? Is it built in that shows choices in the game?

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Oh where did you download it? Is it built in that shows choices in the game?
I downloaded it from the link below (and be sure to read the instructions thoroughly):

But this requires patching the whole game starting from the raw version. I did, however, make a post earlier today that you can find in the previous page in which I attached a folder with files to see if you can overwrite those respective files in the Data folder. And according to the user who I posted it for, it seems to work with the Cheese installed.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I downloaded it from the link below (and be sure to read the instructions thoroughly):

But this requires patching the whole game starting from the raw version. I did, however, make a post earlier today that you can find in the previous page in which I attached a folder with files to see if you can overwrite those respective files in the Data folder. And according to the user who I posted it for, it seems to work with the Cheese installed.
I see any links where i can find the whole game with the cheese already installed on it? Just to save the hassle

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Speaking of which can someone help me get those super race and job skills. I'd like to level them up myself so I need the option.

Last edited:

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Sorry, another quick question. Once you finish the Collab, is there any way to re-fight the bosses? In the monsterpedia the option is greyed out and I can't find them in Hades anywhere :(
I can guarantee you they are in Hades. Are bosses from the rest of the game also absent? Either way sounds like a problem in your game. I suggest talking to whoever/wherever you got your game from to see if the issue is known.
Hello guys,do you know where i can find the Soul of the Wind to unlock the advanced race Noble yoma?
After defeating Queen Mermaid talk to the King of San Ilia.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
I see any links where i can find the whole game with the cheese already installed on it? Just to save the hassle
I can't attach the whole game since it's too big and I don't have a MEGA account (or any other downloading site account). I did attach the files for the Cheese in the previous page, which is good to copy and paste in the Data Folder if you've already got the patched game.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I can't attach the whole game since it's too big and I don't have a MEGA account (or any other downloading site account). I did attach the files for the Cheese in the previous page, which is good to copy and paste in the Data Folder if you've already got the patched game.
I see thanks I downloaded the one on the page 1 I'll try to copy and paste it like you said Will it work tho? also Does old version saves works on this version?

Apr 25, 2018
I can guarantee you they are in Hades. Are bosses from the rest of the game also absent? Either way sounds like a problem in your game. I suggest talking to whoever/wherever you got your game from to see if the issue is known.
Turns out you have to recruit them all before they'll appear in Hades. It was just me being an idiot lol.

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Turns out you have to recruit them all before they'll appear in Hades. It was just me being an idiot lol.
Well I wouldn't have expected that requirement for Collab bosses either so if you are an idiot so I am. I guess I must have finished the collab entirely before going to complete affinity/milk/panties.

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Pretty Please.....
Use either the wiki to find the required key items or use cheese to give you the key items or jobs. Note that the sealed race is still inacessible in game unless via cheese and that some job/race still have incomplete skillset.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Use either the wiki to find the required key items or use cheese to give you the key items or jobs. Note that the sealed race is still inacessible in game unless via cheese and that some job/race still have incomplete skillset.
I tried to install that "Cheetos" thing(lol) but the instructions said: Run 'Ytinasni.RpgMaker.PatchMaker.exe'. for the next step and there is no such file. Anyone got an idea?

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
I tried to install that "Cheetos" thing(lol) but the instructions said: Run 'Ytinasni.RpgMaker.PatchMaker.exe'. for the next step and there is no such file. Anyone got an idea?
That should be the .translator one iirc. Don't know why the instructions are different from the wiki.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
That should be the .translator one iirc. Don't know why the instructions are different from the wiki.
Just want to ask If you know Does older file save works? Like I mean the game got updated along with the collab and stuffs and all those items, equipment Will you still get those items from all those new content on a older save file? Or Do I need to restart on a new game to update those stuffs that were added?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I decided to start the wiki instructions over again. I'm stuck on step two because whenever I go to "branches" then "master" there is no download link. . I need to do this all on a raw game of MGQP right? I can pull my saves over right? And I'd like to get those races like Succubus Queen or Fallen Angel that aren't available now. Getting other races for Luka like beast to yoma is cool but I don't want to max them out and learn them as I go.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
"I am not an ANIMAL!!!!...wait, I meant I am not a PUPPET!!!"
Gave me chills when that person said that.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Just want to ask If you know Does older file save works? Like I mean the game got updated along with the collab and stuffs and all those items, equipment Will you still get those items from all those new content on a older save file? Or Do I need to restart on a new game to update those stuffs that were added?
Ditto

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Older save data should work as long as you dont't break anything

I decided to start the wiki instructions over again. I'm stuck on step two because whenever I go to "branches" then "master" there is no download link. . I need to do this all on a raw game of MGQP right? I can pull my saves over right? And I'd like to get those races like Succubus Queen or Fallen Angel that aren't available now. Getting other races for Luka like beast to yoma is cool but I don't want to max them out and learn them as I go.
You can just patch the cheese without the translations tbh. I use the patched one here and it doesn't really have any problems

If you still unable to patch it try to extract this to your main mgq folder. Make sure to backup your "commonevents" file in data folder first though

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes