RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
So I finished the Collab Scenario, and I ran into an interesting glitch. It was on an Ilias playthrough, and when I completed the Collab and talked to Amira, she talks about how Marcellus kills Alice XV, which is the ending for the Alice playthrough and never showed up during the Ilias playthrough.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
In the pocket castle Amira says that someone is missing but everyone's accounted for. Who is she talking about?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps, if you need the classID's to put certain jobs/races then I'm happy to help.

Stay safe everyone and good day or night!

Till next time.
You were a HUGE help. Sorry to ask for more but do you know all those extra collab characters I.D? If not just Lampas and Daji.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
So I finished the Collab Scenario, and I ran into an interesting glitch. It was on an Ilias playthrough, and when I completed the Collab and talked to Amira, she talks about how Marcellus kills Alice XV, which is the ending for the Alice playthrough and never showed up during the Ilias playthrough.
I notice that too. Lol. Do you know who Amira says was missing?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
You were a HUGE help. Sorry to ask for more but do you know all those extra collab characters I.D? If not just Lampas and Daji.
No problem, I tend to look in the games I play in the case of RPGM if something breaks like in one game where the translation messed up the UI and variables. Anyways enough about me and my weird habits;

Man that was a doozy to copy down, here you go and glad to help. Stay safe and good night/day!

Edit: added Monster girl Cassandra and Amabie's mermaid form id, fixed an error where I put one of Tarsa's ids as one of the sisters you fight before entering Grangold in the collab.

Till next time.

Last edited:

Einsichi

May 18, 2020
Hey guys. Can someone answer a question? My game is on the same version of the site, at 1.35, but many phrases of the skills are not translated... Is it only my version that is like this? can someone tell me how to solve this?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
No problem, I tend to look in the games I play in the case of RPGM if something breaks like in one game where the translation messed up the UI and variables. Anyways enough about me and my weird habits;

Man that was a doozy to copy down, here you go and glad to help. Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.
You put in a large amount of effort for my request and even meticulously copied it for me on to this site. I respect and appreciate that. Thanks buddy! (y)

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Hey guys. Can someone answer a question? My game is on the same version of the site, at 1.35, but many phrases of the skills are not translated... Is it only my version that is like this? can someone tell me how to solve this?
Skill words are the last hurdle when it comes to the translation however it is being worked on among other things, it'll take awhile though.

You put in a large amount of effort for my request and even meticulously copied it for me on to this site. I respect and appreciate that. Thanks buddy! (y)
No problem, I'm glad I could help and hope it makes your enjoyment of the game better.

Stay safe and have a good day/night.

Till next time.

Last edited:

ZettaiZero

Oct 21, 2017
Hello i am new here may i ask if this v2.35 have the collab characters? if yes where do i find them i am using the save installed but i cant see the collab girls

neemoos

Jul 3, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm also new here. After sleeping on this game for a while, I've finally decided to update my version and try out the collab stuff. I'm pretty bad at these kind of stuff, so I probably messed up somewhere along the way, but after I updated my game I've been getting a crash every now and then at the beginning of battles. I believe this should be what I'm supposed to be looking at:

----------
*Error - v2.35 - 2021-07-05 01:38:19 (Monday)
Exception : ArgumentError
invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
trace:
["(eval):150:in `gsub'", "(eval):150:in `convert_escape_characters'", "(eval):1968:in `convert_escape_characters'", "( Window_Base ):210:in `draw_text_ex'", "(eval):510:in `show_description'", "(eval):1548:in `on_skill_expand'", "( Window_Selectable ):212:in `call'", "( Window_Selectable ):212:in `call_handler'", "(eval):529:in `process_alt'", "(eval):525:in `process_handling'", "( Window_Selectable ):276:in `update'", "( ベース/Window ):430:in `update'", "( Scene_Base ):95:in `block in update_all_windows'", "( Scene_Base ):93:in `each'", "( Scene_Base ):93:in `update_all_windows'", "( ベース/Scene ):27:in `update_basic'", "( 戦闘/本体 ):21:in `update_basic'", "( コンフィグ+ ):769:in `update_basic'", "( Scene_Base ):41:in `update'", "( 改造/アイテムお気に入り ):76:in `update'", "( Scene_Battle ):45:in `update'", "( Scene_Base ):14:in `main'", "( ベース/Module ):130:in `run'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):118:in `run'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `block in <main>'", ":1:in `block in rgss_main'", ":1:in `loop'", ":1:in `rgss_main'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `<main>'", "ruby:in `eval'"]
----------

I believe someone here had a similar issue (maybe the same?), so I apologize if I'm repeating the same question, but until I find that particular post, does anyone have an idea of what the cause might be and how I could fix it (on layman terms, if possible)?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm also new here. After sleeping on this game for a while, I've finally decided to update my version and try out the collab stuff. I'm pretty bad at these kind of stuff, so I probably messed up somewhere along the way, but after I updated my game I've been getting a crash every now and then at the beginning of battles. I believe this should be what I'm supposed to be looking at:

----------
*Error - v2.35 - 2021-07-05 01:38:19 (Monday)
Exception : ArgumentError
invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
trace:
["(eval):150:in `gsub'", "(eval):150:in `convert_escape_characters'", "(eval):1968:in `convert_escape_characters'", "( Window_Base ):210:in `draw_text_ex'", "(eval):510:in `show_description'", "(eval):1548:in `on_skill_expand'", "( Window_Selectable ):212:in `call'", "( Window_Selectable ):212:in `call_handler'", "(eval):529:in `process_alt'", "(eval):525:in `process_handling'", "( Window_Selectable ):276:in `update'", "( ベース/Window ):430:in `update'", "( Scene_Base ):95:in `block in update_all_windows'", "( Scene_Base ):93:in `each'", "( Scene_Base ):93:in `update_all_windows'", "( ベース/Scene ):27:in `update_basic'", "( 戦闘/本体 ):21:in `update_basic'", "( コンフィグ+ ):769:in `update_basic'", "( Scene_Base ):41:in `update'", "( 改造/アイテムお気に入り ):76:in `update'", "( Scene_Battle ):45:in `update'", "( Scene_Base ):14:in `main'", "( ベース/Module ):130:in `run'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):118:in `run'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `block in <main>'", ":1:in `block in rgss_main'", ":1:in `loop'", ":1:in `rgss_main'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `<main>'", "ruby:in `eval'"]
----------

I believe someone here had a similar issue (maybe the same?), so I apologize if I'm repeating the same question, but until I find that particular post, does anyone have an idea of what the cause might be and how I could fix it (on layman terms, if possible)?
Did you use all updates in order or just last one?

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
So mitsuko is pretty overpowered, in case you didn't know. What i'm wondering is, her tentacle attacks can use dex as their the stat they draw dmg calculation off of, and there's a character priest named Rosary that buffs dex +50% on other chars by healing them, specifically "+", so it can stack with another buff from like equipment or whatever. Does this not mean that you can make a broken character even more broken? Am i misunderstanding something, cause it seems like you can just make one of the strongest chars 50% stronger with very little effort.

RobBob17

Mar 18, 2018
So mitsuko is pretty overpowered, in case you didn't know. What i'm wondering is, her tentacle attacks can use dex as their the stat they draw dmg calculation off of, and there's a character priest named Rosary that buffs dex +50% on other chars by healing them, specifically "+", so it can stack with another buff from like equipment or whatever. Does this not mean that you can make a broken character even more broken? Am i misunderstanding something, cause it seems like you can just make one of the strongest chars 50% stronger with very little effort.
You can. Not like it's that important outside of LoC anyway, she can already hit for millions of damage off the normal attack multiplication method already.

Reactions: Azain
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes