RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Hey guys, can i change Arrow key button to another keys button? My Arrow key is broken :')
if you have a number pad with dual functionality(basically has a numlock), it should allow you to use that instead, if you don't then like it was said before, you would need to mod the game itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Night_Stalkers

アリスフィズ

Jun 8, 2020
Does someone have a link to download the a translated v2.35 version in ready to play condition?
If someone has already done that, please refer me to the page that post is on

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Does someone have a link to download the a translated v2.35 version in ready to play condition?
If someone has already done that, please refer me to the page that post is on
Use OP link and masterdragonson's pre-patched files from OP Translation Patches, or dont update translation, up to you.

kzti

Aug 30, 2017
hi, i'm new here

i need help with the colors chests. I have a master thieft with lockpick 2 in my team but i can't open colors chest.

Adolfo 155

Dec 29, 2018
Just delete save folder ....:rolleyes:

There is no problem with black boxes on the pc so whatever the problem is it is related to Joiplay , so ask on their forum/discord, and not here
Oof! Well I appreciate for the information as to how to fix the save progress and why isn't working properly on Android and Joiplay. (y)

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
there is a new entry on their blog, but the only thing i like about it is the sleeping kyoryuu that we let inside the home

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Oh man it has been so long since i last played this. I will likely have to start from the begining because i pretty sure i barely remember the story.

And it seems 2.4 is coming next month if no issues arise. :LOL:
Finally! i am dead bored and i need this game

MetroLeGeek

Sep 9, 2017
Hi ! I just finished again the game, can't wait the 3rd part to be announced, hope it'll be soon.
I've a question: Did they remove the "secret shop" in Luka's Inn where you can buy lot of things like seeds ? If no, how can I unlock it ?
Thanks in advance !

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Hi ! I just finished again the game, can't wait the 3rd part to be announced, hope it'll be soon.
I've a question: Did they remove the "secret shop" in Luka's Inn where you can buy lot of things like seeds ? If no, how can I unlock it ?
Thanks in advance !
There was never a shop in Luka's Inn, you must have used Normal Plus, but whoever was maintaining it, it was not updated since july last year.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Does this have part 1 and part 2 or is it just part 2? I saw a comment that didn't specify just saying it's missing cg

Crandeley

Jul 30, 2021
Hey everyone.

I deleted my SystemSave.rvdata2 files and fucked up the library so that now it doesn't add new monster instances. Since I'm at the endgame anyway, I was going to take the data from a full walkthrough save and paste it in my save. How do i go about unpacking system save file?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Hey everyone.

I deleted my SystemSave.rvdata2 files and fucked up the library so that now it doesn't add new monster instances. Since I'm at the endgame anyway, I was going to take the data from a full walkthrough save and paste it in my save. How do i go about unpacking system save file?
You cant unpack systemsave, start ng+ and hope game will register monsters or start from scratch

Reactions: Crandeley
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes