RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Does this have part 1 and part 2 or is it just part 2? I saw a comment that didn't specify just saying it's missing cg
It has part 1 and 2, the missing CG is an issue where the CG from part 1 had to be pasted in due to it not being there. OP should have everything though and if doesn't either paste the img folder in from your own copy of part 1 or from somewhere on the forum.

Kacastra

Aug 5, 2021
Can someone tell me how to start the collaboration scenario? I have fulfilled the requirement but nothing happens or does this only work with Part 3?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Can someone tell me how to start the collaboration scenario? I have fulfilled the requirement but nothing happens or does this only work with Part 3?
You need to finish part 2 and have finished:
Grandeur's sidequest (Saki)
Yamatai Village's sidequest (Four Shrines)
Succubus Village's sidequest (Civil War)
Recruit Promestein

And have game version 2.30+

grant213478

Jan 27, 2021
Once you unlock that room, it's on the upper left corner of the main hall (after you enter the front doors). It should be a floor portal that leads to the room.
I don't think I unlocked it. Could you please send a save with the collab room unlocked? thanks.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
I downloaded the full save that was posted earlier and it did not have the collab room. I would really appreciate a save with it unlocked.
Unfortunately, I don't have one. I had just started an NG+, which makes the collab room unavailable unless you completed the collab scenario. To start that, you have to talk to the White Rabbit in the middle of the main entrance hall in the Pocket Castle.

grant213478

Jan 27, 2021
Unfortunately, I don't have one. I had just started an NG+, which makes the collab room unavailable unless you completed the collab scenario. To start that, you have to talk to the White Rabbit in the middle of the main entrance hall in the Pocket Castle.
[/
Sorry to keep asking, but do you have a save with all the combat replayers in the Hades bookshelf unlocked?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I downloaded the full save that was posted earlier and it did not have the collab room. I would really appreciate a save with it unlocked.
If you have not noticed, that save has only part 1 finished

Sorry to keep asking, but do you have a save with all the combat replayers in the Hades bookshelf unlocked?
Look for other saves in the thread or best make one yourself.

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
I was wondering if the download links are the latest translation patch. The Post-Collaboration scenarios are not translated.

I checked with the guy on YouTube and his is translated. Am I missing something? I also get an error file that I deleted by accident. Please help.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I was wondering if the download links are the latest translation patch. The Post-Collaboration scenarios are not translated.
You need to update yourself.

I checked with the guy on YouTube and his is translated. Am I missing something? I also get an error file that I deleted by accident. Please help.
Re-download game and get the file? Maybe a bit of self-initiative you're missing? The links are working.

Reactions: ggjohnson4256

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
I got my patch translated. Allow me to explain the step:

1/ Go to the first page and click on the translation link. You will be send to the correct page with the thread.
2/ Download the 2.35 Data and Unzip it. You will get a few small things like a "Graphic," and "Patch" file.
3/ REPLACE each corresponding file in your MGQ game with the one you just Unzipped.

That is how I got my game translated. Thank you IFortheGloryn

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Any news about 2.40?

According to the last news, this version may be really important for plots of part 3.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Any news about 2.40?

According to the last news, this version may be really important for plots of part 3.
The latest post before it was deleted involved a dating event, this was in July alongside another post about the 2.4 update.

Translated here:

They say around a month or so but delays could be expected due to what's being added in the update.

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes