RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So Part 2 is still having content roll out though it sounds like with each patch? Why is there so much chatter complaining about Part 3 not being out yet if they keep pumping out content for Part 2 then? (which costs anyone who bought it nothing anyhow?). Seems weird to be upset with them fleshing out the content of Part 2 while they figure out how they want to actually do Part 3. Better that (and we get more content for part 2? Ok.) than Part 3 be utter shit and not get the additional material for Part 2. People being dumb imo.

The update for 2.4 looks good. Really pumped to finally delve into it.
It is not because they complain about adding free stuff but because they dont focus on making progress of part 3, they added collaboration for other games as well not just paradox, and 1 year pass, with hardly any info about part 3, and people are upset also they turn off comments on their site because people keep asking about part 3 and tell them to focus on it rather than stalling.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to Xelvy? Afaik he was MIA because he needed to take care of his sister but now his pixiv, skeb and twitter accounts have all been deleted. Apparently Tototoro is even giving his characters to other artists to draw new CGs so I guess it's an actual mystery...

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Will adding these together allow us to play the updated game?
Technically but probably not in the way you want.

Those have the Japanese assets but they lack the translation however if you wanted to play the JP version of v2.40 then sure.
You can use them with a decrypted version of the game to update though and overwrite the "Data" folder with the latest translation which will get you to v2.35
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...2-v2-35-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-5068976

It will take awhile before Arzor-X's team updates their bitbucket translation files to handle v2.40

You can also check out their blog about update information

davzo

Jul 20, 2020
hello can someyone answer the question i have ? i see inside the image folder that the battle fuckers have some pictures i dont get inside the game in other words insede the libary the replay image scenes are missing did i need for this a specific affaction or do i dont get the images for this some monsters and chars are missing to

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
im stuck in the time loop event i got choices when talking about item that can cause a time loop and regrets but i already asked everyone those questions and nothing i got have no idea who to talk to since i cant go into some rooms or 3rd floor because of a sleeping monster and what ever you do with the pizza.

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
You get to unlock Cassandra's adult form and the last unfortunate monster that was released in the Collab gets an alternative humanlike form that you can sex. Morrigan gets vaginal sex scene too if you wanted this too. No new characters releases, though in the gallery there's a Demon Queen Cassandra form that probably comes from Part 3. Oh, and lots of new jobs and races that you can unlock, plus you can give more races to other characters with Promestein.

The big cookie here is the timeloop event, which halfway I ended up noticing something that ended up being right. It's another collab event with one of the games they have collabed with, kinda. It's a long event because you have to figure out how to break the loop by contacting with different characters and asking the right question, and it has lots of new scenes that you can only watch from that event (though you can access them from the gallery later if you want to watch them again).

After beating the event you have access to the festival in which you can go with either Alice/Ilias or Sonya in a date there. Which is nothing spectacular because you're just checking what other characters are doing in it with the character you selected giving dialogue to everything. Torotoro plans to add other characters in the future, though I doubt they are taking into account the polls because I was watching them for a while and I started to see some bottom characters suddenly rise to the top in a very unnatural way like Succubus Witch.

Oh, and to unlock the gallery go to Luka's Inn and check the beds at the furthest right. One of the options unlocks everything.

Reactions: akuuuu4

If443

Apr 14, 2018
I think the time loop event aren’t come with some extremely spoilers too? I don’t know if it before or after EX4 since this has a paradox part 2 spoilers , and I think the time loop is a reference to succubus prison since there you can back in time once you die because of the item you carry

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
i tried that switch it does not unlock everything the time loop scenes are not in the gallery and there still some of the collab characters that have ??? in there scenes even when the switch is on

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
I think the time loop event aren’t come with some extremely spoilers too? I don’t know if it before or after EX4 since this has a paradox part 2 spoilers , and I think the time loop is a reference to succubus prison since there you can back in time once you die because of the item you carry
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone here know how to access the "Carnage Chaos" mode in labyrinth, I have over 200 hours on the normal labyrinth, but without translation I have no idea where to click, and can't find a new option to access it, thanks in advance.

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the new scenes? like the ones with eden, astaroth, morrigan , cobra girl, casandra etc?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes