RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
1630258769007.png
It is done. Soooooooooooo quick!
I do not know how to download it and make my version up to date, but you guys may be able to get the new version in English now. GL. And thanks to Arzor-X's team.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
It is done. Soooooooooooo quick!
I do not know how to download it and make my version up to date, but you guys may be able to get the new version in English now. GL. And thanks to Arzor-X's team.
Go to downloads and download repository, how to patch is mentioned multiple times in this thread so read back

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
No duh, is says 2.40 update, so yes you need to update the game, use masterdragonson's files
Thanks. I'm now getting started to update it.
To make it more convenient for upcoming people, I just copy and paste links here.

From masterdragonson
MGQ Paradox 2.40 Difference From 2.35 Raw JP.zip
160.1 MB
Mega

From ArzorX

This is for 2.40 English translation. It is said to be 183.8MB, but after I have downloaded it, that is only 15.7MB. I don't know if something goes wrong, but that link should do it.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks. I'm now getting started to update it.
To make it more convenient for upcoming people, I just copy and paste links here.
you forgot that you need to delete some files mentioned in masterdragonson's post there, noone pays attention

Last edited:

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
you forgot that you need to delete some files mentioned in masterdragonson's post there, noone pays attention
Well, do we need to delete them manually? Or could they just not be called anymore in 2.40 so that there is no influence?

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
I have tried to update the game, and it can run without deleting those files.
However I failed to translate it, since translation files I have downloaded are all txt format. The game cannot read them, it can only read rvdata2.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I have tried to update the game, and it can run without deleting those files.
However I failed to translate it, since translation files I have downloaded are all txt format. The game cannot read them, it can only read rvdata2.
They were deleted for a reason, just because you dont see a problem right away does not mean there is not one later.

Also your " To make it more convenient for upcoming people, I just copy and paste links here. " will get burred overtime so not the best idea, especially since you dont include whole message, if you want to make a mess on your end, dont drag others with you.

Last edited:

davzo

Jul 20, 2020
after the update and translation to 2.40 all scenes and images from monsters and chars at the libary are bugt you cann not replay scenes or images
at the japanese version it only shows the monster girls and chars at the libary but if you click on them they dont show a box with images or scene replay

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
after the update and translation to 2.40 all scenes and images from monsters and chars at the libary are bugt you cann not replay scenes or images
at the japanese version it only shows the monster girls and chars at the libary but if you click on them they dont show a box with images or scene replay
scene replay was moved to the game's main menu when you start the game, yeah it's stupid but go figure

Reactions: masterdragonson

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Seems like the current version of cheese won't work, probably due to a coding change where cheese typically roams. Could be me though, using a raw version of 2.40 to note.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Ooops I deleted my save files and cannot recall them even using disk data recovery... seems that data has been overwritten. Does anyone have a save just finished the Collab Event with Illias plot line? I have found some save files in this topic, but most of them have finished a lot of Chaos Labyrinth. I wish to experience that one from the very beginning.

Anyone who see this, please take care of your save files. Don't become the next one.

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
I'm having trouble with the newest update that's just the java file. Whenever I open it, it's kinda zoomed in and the screen isn't completely shown. It doesn't help when I try to make it full screen either. Does anyone else have this problem and have they been able to get around it?

davzo

Jul 20, 2020
scene replay was moved to the game's main menu when you start the game, yeah it's stupid but go figure
jes i have founmd it xd but the names are after the translation patch japanese is this normal ? also in the scene replay but the scenes are englich

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes