RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
So, after trying everything and going to the main page to check it out, I think that what we have right now is the latest version. I did a bit of looking and see that not everything is smoothen out for us yet. Most new contents 2.4 are still JP and some texts are overlapping. Thank you for helping.

I assume that everyone else is having the same product right?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So, after trying everything and going to the main page to check it out, I think that what we have right now is the latest version. I did a bit of looking and see that not everything is smoothen out for us yet. Most new contents 2.4 are still JP and some texts are overlapping. Thank you for helping.
aside from job/race descriptions nothing new has been translated, recollection scenes are in english, aside the new ones and those that were not translated yet, names in scene recollection are in jp, do as i said, delete all data files and extract masterdragonsons pre-patched ones

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Look people 2.4 is new so has bugs and translation is still transitioning so it also has bugs and nothing new yet.
I feel like this change exists solely so Luka can eventually switch to Demonoid/Archfiend in part 3.
Demonoid previously required key item, Noble Yoma and Fallen Angel so Luka would only need access to Yoma added and requirements would heavily limit who could possibly get it.

Now has been changed to require key item*, Human, Noble Yoma, Elder Youkai and Night Emperor thus with Promestein accessible for every single human(and mermaid) so it is a pretty big course correction that is very much not just for Luka, instead empowering human characters by a lot. Though the fact it requires 3 mastered advanced races means it is a rather endgame for most people.

*Obtained from a new challenge(dealing damage to Reaper in 3 turns, not a fight) and it is the third reward so 10 million damage(they start at 100 thousand and go up by 10 times). Pretty easy to manage. 100 trillion is the one that is gonna be tricky though I have a build in mind for that, 1 quadrillion only has a message apparently so not going to try unless happenstance gets me there.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
So here's an interesting problem I ran into. Promestein is gone from the entrance hall of the Pocket Castle, where you would talk to her for the race change. I'm currently doing an NG+ playthrough of the Ilias path, and even though I've already got Promestein and the slime bunny recruited, I don't see her anywhere. So I went to where Promestein is located in the Pocket Castle and noticed on her menu that there's Race Change, but selecting it does nothing.

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
So several things to mention:

- There's currently some bugs with the 2.40 version of the game, they're planning to release a new one soon alongside more H-scenes and I believe more date options in the festival. So any bug you're encountering right now is because of the new version most likely, wait until 2.41 comes out.

- The English patch can be used with the 2.40 version, though some plugins have been disabled, and others you'll have to temporally disable for specific parts (like fighting against the Reaper to unlock a new race). Beware that the English patch may create some bugs as it's not that long since it has been released and there may be some things that could have been missed.

So basically, wait for a month for the bugs to be fixed, don't lose your original saves just in case. Also one last thing:

- The Demon Lord Cassandra I mentioned before, apparently it can be recruited. It's a LoC only monster, once you beat her she will join your party. Chances are we will probably get more units that are only recruitable in the LoC, like a what if Cassandra managed to become the Demon Lord.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So I went to where Promestein is located in the Pocket Castle and noticed on her menu that there's Race Change, but selecting it does nothing.
Nothing happens in untranslated version too (2.40), it works in 2.35 though so it is a bug in game, wait for 2.4X

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
- The Demon Lord Cassandra I mentioned before, apparently it can be recruited. It's a LoC only monster, once you beat her she will join your party. Chances are we will probably get more units that are only recruitable in the LoC, like a what if Cassandra managed to become the Demon Lord.
I hate this statement, she is incredibly rare, I've got 25h in labyrinth "Carnage mode" since she came out, but she destroyed me. So I missed her :( Carnage mode is insanely hard, who else has trouble with it? my Luka does 680.000.000.000 damage per hit, so I believe 600+ Billion, and that like 1/30 of a Carnage boss health bar. Like holy titsballs xD

Also other thing I noticed now, humm the affection off all the companions was reset, going from some companions that were at 12k affection from farming 200h+ in 2.35, and now after those 25h and getting new Carnage gear I don't wanna reset, but that's pretty horrible to lose all those points =/ So beware people (at least you can view the scenes in the gallery know without needing the affection, but still it's a bit annoying)

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Carnage mode is insanely hard, who else has trouble with it? my Luka does 680.000.000.000 damage per hit, so I believe 600+ Billion, and that like 1/30 of a Carnage boss health bar. Like holy titsballs xD
For anyone thinking I might be exaggerating, I'm over 3000 floors in normal Labyrinth. Now here is a screenshot of floor 60 in Carnage mode. Untitled.png
Oh and the health she lost there, is actually 5 attacks, not 1. We are talking about a boss that can one shot you each turn, and you need to hit it about 50 times with this much damage that you can't achieve without buffs, so if you buffers die, you have to somehow rez them without anyone else dying and rebuff, that is absolutely insane. So you have to survive a minimum of 50 turns against a boss that bypasses damage immune buffs occasionally. Good luck to non veterans this is crazy shit :(

Reactions: akuuuu4

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
patching this game is one of the hardest rpg maker to patch i ever done you have to download a translator folder use a gameselector download the translation then use rpgmaker translator app and wait when every other game its just copy and past over the data folder and your done

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Nothing happens in untranslated version too (2.40), it works in 2.35 though so it is a bug in game, wait for 2.4X
Okay, so I ended up fixing this glitch by starting and finishing the Vampire Pub side quest, which prompted the side quest for Promestein to change Humans to Vampires.

But now I ended up with a new glitch. I just finished the side quest with the Spider Princess fighting for the Queen Insect position, but I ended up going against her for this playthrough cause I sided with her in the previous playthrough. Now I'm suddenly left without the Queen Bee and Queen Ant in my party, even though I had previously recruited them.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
patching this game is one of the hardest rpg maker to patch i ever done you have to download a translator folder use a gameselector download the translation then use rpgmaker translator app and wait when every other game its just copy and past over the data folder and your done
in both cases you extract, copy and overwrite files, and if you already have done it once, it should not be any harder than everyday pc use

also masterdragonson already provided update and pre-patched data files, so you can just do as you said it yourself and use his files

Last edited:

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
1630461311330.png 1630461509715.png My characters could be Worm Summoner or even Master Homunculus, but I have changed them all into human. That guy still doesn't allow me to take part in the racial match. Where on earth is my inhuman combatant?!

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
My characters could be Worm Summoner or even Master Homunculus, but I have changed them all into human. That guy still doesn't allow me to take part in the racial match. Where on earth is my inhuman combatant?!
Try party of only 4 or 4+ humans, by that i mean no nonhuman characters in reserve or only 4 people, you have down arrow on your 1st pic

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Try party of only 4 or 4+ humans, by that i mean no nonhuman characters in reserve or only 4 people, you have down arrow on your 1st pic
No it doesn't work. I have only 4 humans and 1 Luka (human) left in the party, but the result remains the same.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes