RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Yeah I did not see it ;) thanks for adding that.

I went to 1001 to check for sure, not added either, but still I mean even if there were a checkpoint let's say at 1500, it's still dumb, by the time you get that high you might as well simply farm the lower Carnage floors much better xD

I'll have to wait for translation for the new jobs then :(, Can't read Jap and I tried with a translator but some of the sentences are so shitty I don't get what it's actually saying xD

Also might be a dumb question, but what's "pleasure gravity"?

Edit: is that the pleasure one shot thingy? with a pleasure status you can use the sleep kill or whatever it was?
Yeah one thousand would have been believable if weird, since not there then just an oversight I reckon.

Psychic is already unlocked so you can just raise it. The intermediate job level 6 is ability to have 2 defectors and the level 8 is special that buffs mag/will by +350% for 1 turn. That should give you one of the useful things without having to read Japanese or tracking down scattered conversations on what is what. The expanded library should work to recheck which you learned when too.

Mass Gravity deals 75% of enemy's HP in damage, which is fine because bosses are generally immune to gravity. Except the ability Heroes of the Seven Worlds which turns all damage to pleasure works on that skill too. So stack pleasure buffs on a character and pleasure debuffs on enemy and you can one-shot even enemies with 25% pleasure resistance.

For people new to LoC it is a strategy that they can immediately do and so they can go really far, indefinitely even if they reload when facing the few bosses that it doesn't work on. For older players given haste for singing, dancing and time magic are all individually relatively common and most of the remaining stack comes from ability and equipment you can kill most superbosses without them acting at all.

It is so easy I don't really use it as takes the fun out of making builds. Though I suppose if I had advanced far enough it actually took time to kill superbosses I might have been tempted.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Mass Gravity deals 75% of enemy's HP in damage

It is so easy I don't really use it as takes the fun out of making builds.
Haha yeah sounds really op, I was not aware of that, probably won't use it either sounds like a waste of strat or gear :(
Anyway thanks for all the answers here is a parting gift for you that I actually found mere moments before your post, maybe there is something you are not yet aware of? :p
I hope it might help.
- High Psychic
- Lvl 6: "Psycho Armor" (ability) = start battle with a 2 layer deflector
- Lvl 8: "Concentrate" (special skill) = for 1 turn, +350% mag/will, 200% accuracy
- Fencer
- Lvl 8: "Sophisticate" (special skill) = for 1 turn, +350% agi/dex, 200% accuracy
- Noble Fencer
- Passive: boss slayer 30%, physical type reflect 30%
- Lvl 4: physical type reflect 30% (ability) (can stack with passive for total 51% physical type reflect)
- Lvl 7: boss slayer 30% (ability) (can stack with passive for total +60% damage to bosses)
- Sorcerer
- Deathclaw (6117) = physical type, "non-element" damage, ignores defense, deals 80% of the target's max HP (learned from fighting Mantis Girl near Esta/Plansect)
- Golden Honey (6122) = all allies, heal and cleanse most status effects (learned from fighting Bee Girl near Happiness Village)
- ???? (6152) = certain hit, "non-element" damage, ignores defense, deals damage equal to the target's missing HP (learned from fighting Reaper)
- Shield Knight
- Lvl 8: "Shield Heal" (skill) = heals all allies and grants them a 1 layer deflector
- Captain Shield
- Lvl 10: "Ultimate Reflect" (skill) = for the user, "ultimate reflect" (until the end of the turn, +90% physical type reflect, +90% magical type reflect, +50% certain hit reflect) (note: chaos element attacks cannot be reflected by type)
- Demon/Majin
- Lvl 5: "Heavy Attack" (ability) = +50% attack, but SP costs doubled
- Lvl 9: "Physical Converter" (ability) = +50% atk/def, -50% mag/will
- Proximity Roid
- Lvl 4: "CWIS" (ability) = +20% chance to invalidate and counter physical type attacks; counterattack skill: CWIS
- Nano Android
- Lvl 4: "quantization" (ability) = start battle with "quantization" (for 1 turn, take no damage) (note: can be dispelled)
- God Giant
- Lvl 6: "double charge" (ability) = after using a 1 turn charge skill, receive an additional buff for the same stats
- Kazuya
- Barghest (5993) (summoning skill) = 25% chance to do nothing, 75% chance of summon (physical type, physical element damage, bleed 75%)
- Empuse (5996) (summoning skill) = physical type, random x 4, physical element damage, bleed 25%

Reactions: papajake8

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Haha yeah sounds really op, I was not aware of that, probably won't use it either sounds like a waste of strat or gear :(
Anyway thanks for all the answers here is a parting gift for you that I actually found mere moments before your post, maybe there is something you are not yet aware of? :p
I hope it might help.
- High Psychic
- Lvl 6: "Psycho Armor" (ability) = start battle with a 2 layer deflector
- Lvl 8: "Concentrate" (special skill) = for 1 turn, +350% mag/will, 200% accuracy
- Fencer
- Lvl 8: "Sophisticate" (special skill) = for 1 turn, +350% agi/dex, 200% accuracy
- Noble Fencer
- Passive: boss slayer 30%, physical type reflect 30%
- Lvl 4: physical type reflect 30% (ability) (can stack with passive for total 51% physical type reflect)
- Lvl 7: boss slayer 30% (ability) (can stack with passive for total +60% damage to bosses)
- Sorcerer
- Deathclaw (6117) = physical type, "non-element" damage, ignores defense, deals 80% of the target's max HP (learned from fighting Mantis Girl near Esta/Plansect)
- Golden Honey (6122) = all allies, heal and cleanse most status effects (learned from fighting Bee Girl near Happiness Village)
- ???? (6152) = certain hit, "non-element" damage, ignores defense, deals damage equal to the target's missing HP (learned from fighting Reaper)
- Shield Knight
- Lvl 8: "Shield Heal" (skill) = heals all allies and grants them a 1 layer deflector
- Captain Shield
- Lvl 10: "Ultimate Reflect" (skill) = for the user, "ultimate reflect" (until the end of the turn, +90% physical type reflect, +90% magical type reflect, +50% certain hit reflect) (note: chaos element attacks cannot be reflected by type)
- Demon/Majin
- Lvl 5: "Heavy Attack" (ability) = +50% attack, but SP costs doubled
- Lvl 9: "Physical Converter" (ability) = +50% atk/def, -50% mag/will
- Proximity Roid
- Lvl 4: "CWIS" (ability) = +20% chance to invalidate and counter physical type attacks; counterattack skill: CWIS
- Nano Android
- Lvl 4: "quantization" (ability) = start battle with "quantization" (for 1 turn, take no damage) (note: can be dispelled)
- God Giant
- Lvl 6: "double charge" (ability) = after using a 1 turn charge skill, receive an additional buff for the same stats
- Kazuya
- Barghest (5993) (summoning skill) = 25% chance to do nothing, 75% chance of summon (physical type, physical element damage, bleed 75%)
- Empuse (5996) (summoning skill) = physical type, random x 4, physical element damage, bleed 25%
Oh nice most I was aware of since jobs and races people shared the basics quickly. Sorcerer's are new to me but there is tons of learnable skills now so going to interesting when all of them are listed(fortunately you only really need to have one characters learn the skills since the party can learn from them). Interesting to see more for Kazuya, but I think he has like a dozen new ones so more to come.

Though Shield job is supposed to have skill(s) about refreshing endure and auto-revive(which might be bugged right now?), which along with those listed make them very good supports even if the double shield requirement means you will need a second support equipped with cards for extra actions to do other stuff.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Though Shield job is supposed to have skill(s) about refreshing endure and auto-revive(which might be bugged right now?), which along with those listed make them very good supports even if the double shield requirement means you will need a second support equipped with cards for extra actions to do other stuff.
Unless you use Monster Lord Cassandra for the shield job specifically, she has an innate 2 action use per turn, so she's a good choice for that one :)

Last edited:

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Unless you use Monster Lord Cassandra for the shield job specifically, she has an innate 2 action use per turn, so she's a good choice for that one :)
Nah not enough, I was already taking into account an extra action from equip or gem but that would only cover shield skills most of the time. Using both one of the few characters with double action and those would be even better, but cards there is a legendary one that gives 0-3 extra actions and you still can easily use all those anyway.

That much is overkill for normal LoC until you get really really deep, but for Carnage if you wanna get to 3 digits and on you are going to need a lot of actions so you can stack buffs and debuffs quickly. Especially since with stat cap for characters raised there is more to fit in. For instance in 2.35 my Luka no longer used full power and the like because he was already maxed from other stuff thus could go on offensive on first turn killing almost everything.

Last edited:

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
cards there is a legendary one that gives 0-3 extra actions and you still can easily use all those anyway.

Especially since with stat cap for characters raised there is more to fit in. For instance in 2.35 my Luka no longer used full power and the like because he was already maxed from other stuff thus could go on offensive on first turn killing almost everything.
Yep Fantasista or something like that I believe, I use it on my buffers.

Saw the cap was raised from 99Million in stats to 99billion I think, which is insane :eek:

Also I wanna know how much more progress I can make cause you seem more veteran than me :p
How high is your Luka's best stat? My Luka's attack is at 4M.

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Yep Fantasista or something like that I believe, I use it on my buffers.

Saw the cap was raised from 99Million in stats to 99billion I think, which is insane :eek:

Also I wanna know how much more progress I can make cause you seem more veteran than me :p
How high is your Luka's best stat? My Luka's attack is at 4M.
9 billion actually but yeah I was expecting them to increase it by one digit, not two. I can see myself hitting the former in battle but the latter is so far away.

16M ATK though that is with crisis addict buffing stat by 20% so actually 13.4M. My build is very much towards ending fights quickly thus I have a gem of crisis auto transform and one of crisis stats +100% along with support doing Hero's Song and Song Offensive(with haste). That leaves his double action from equip to be both offensive skills killing just about everything.

While I checked around 2.4 I haven't played much because I really hate bugs and don't want to lose my enthusiasm for Carnage LoC when I inevitably hit some.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
16M ATK though that is with crisis addict buffing stat by 20% so actually 13.4M. My build is very much towards ending fights quickly thus I have a gem of crisis auto transform and one of crisis stats +100% along with support doing Hero's Song and Song Offensive(with haste). That leaves his double action from equip to be both offensive skills killing just about everything.
Pretty neat, I just finished leveling some of the new jobs, and now my Luka stands proud at 8M attack, so I think you'll have a blast with yours, unless you've already done so xD

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Pretty neat, I just finished leveling some of the new jobs, and now my Luka stands proud at 8M attack, so I think you'll have a blast with yours, unless you've already done so xD
Not yet no. I figured if I started I would be too tempted to see things play out. And if I had done that I would promptly hit a crash given Rigeo is bugged right now and she was one of the next characters I would be raising.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Not yet no. I figured if I started I would be too tempted to see things play out. And if I had done that I would promptly hit a crash given Rigeo is bugged right now and she was one of the next characters I would be raising.
erf really sucks that a character is bugged, I don't mind mini bugs that don't impede gameplay, buff if a character you wanna use crashes the game, that really sucks =/

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
erf really sucks that a character is bugged, I don't mind mini bugs that don't impede gameplay, buff if a character you wanna use crashes the game, that really sucks =/
The worst part would be for anyone trying to do the Collab, for everything else you can at least just not use her. But first chapter has her in the party so you can't actually play it through, and since NG+ now requires the Collab you can't do it either.

Presumably this one bug is why they pretty much immediately announced there would be 2.41 as while there are issues that one is a rather big one.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
The worst part would be for anyone trying to do the Collab, for everything else you can at least just not use her. But first chapter has her in the party so you can't actually play it through, and since NG+ now requires the Collab you can't do it either.

Presumably this one bug is why they pretty much immediately announced there would be 2.41 as while there are issues that one is a rather big one.
That's weird I had to redo collab cause I could not do Amabie quest, and by doing collab RE-recruiting her at the end resolved the issue. I did not crash though :eek:
Maybe it's some of her spells that make her bug out.

Edit: she did not attack at all now that I think about it, my Rigeo is maxed out and quite well geared, so he carried xD

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
That's weird I had to redo collab cause I could not do Amabie quest, and by doing collab RE-recruiting her at the end resolved the issue. I did not crash though :eek:
Maybe it's some of her spells that make her bug out.

Edit: she did not attack at all now that I think about it, my Rigeo is maxed out and quite well geared, so he carried xD
It is unclear what is the issue and it doesn't happen for everyone, but the people who do either opening menu or entering battle game crashes. But if you go to pocket castle and remove her from party things work fine.

It must be a specific variable though since someone not having the problem can load a save from someone who is and see a crash for that one.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
It is unclear what is the issue and it doesn't happen for everyone, but the people who do either opening menu or entering battle game crashes. But if you go to pocket castle and remove her from party things work fine.

It must be a specific variable though since someone not having the problem can load a save from someone who is and see a crash for that one.
That's terrible, even worse knowing Torotoro's speed to release anything, if you're lucky you might get the patch around next month :(

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Technically, you can get 2.40 untranslated by going to the Raw file of masterdragonson. Replace your file with the Raw and you will get the untranslated.

Also, by the way, how do you start the time loop event? I tried and play blind but I cannot find it.
How do you get Kazuya to learn his Shrift companion summon skills? I talked to Promestein and got Dr. Yui cameo and that is it.
I started Amabie sidequest in Yamatai but not sure where to go next.
I successfully complete Cassandra event and got her achievement. I also unlocked Sorcerer and Esper job.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Technically, you can get 2.40 untranslated by going to the Raw file of masterdragonson. Replace your file with the Raw and you will get the untranslated.
No he will not, or rather, it depends. Masterdragonson update only has 1/7th of total raw files so using only those will not work. The rest depends on the state of the game on his end. I tried to originally post raw 2.35 on the front page to be used with masterdragonson's pre-patched files, but due to mod's shortcomings that was editing OP at the time, he favored pre-translated version.

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Thanks for clarifying. I have a few questions though.
How do you start the time loop event?
How do you get Kazuya to learn his Shrift companion summon skills?
I started Amabie sidequest in Yamatai but not sure where to go next.
You can only get Monster Lord Cassandra in LoC right? Is it the normal version or the carnage one? How do you get carnage LoC?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes