RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
I think a glitch occur or something. My game always tell me that the Yoma extract sidequest and Saki race change side quests are still on despite I already did it like 10 times already. please help.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I think a glitch occur or something. My game always tell me that the Yoma extract sidequest and Saki race change side quests are still on despite I already did it like 10 times already. please help.
2.4 has some game breaking bugs, hopefully they wont fuck up the 2.41 as much as this update.

Reactions: ggjohnson4256

coldkgon

May 21, 2018
talk to promestein in pocket dungeon, she will do something with Hakunen first (allows human - demon/demihuman race changes), talk to her again and she will talk to Kazuya and Professor Yui comes up.

After conversation, equip Kazuya's new special ability (not skill), "Kazuya's ring", and now he can access all Shrift My Room companions as summons.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Thanks for clarifying. I have a few questions though.
How do you start the time loop event?
How do you get Kazuya to learn his Shrift companion summon skills?
I started Amabie sidequest in Yamatai but not sure where to go next.
You can only get Monster Lord Cassandra in LoC right? Is it the normal version or the carnage one? How do you get carnage LoC?
Time loop starts by talking to Amira (I believe you have to finish everything else she offers you first) and she'll send you to Grand Noah coliseum from there it's a straight line.

Cassandra is available in Normal and Carnage LoC.
To unlock Carnage though, you must first clear the 601 first floors in normal LoC. (Then you can leave and when you re-enter it'll ask if you wanna do normal or carnage instead.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Turn out, I have a ton of other event before the Time Loop event. I am at the festival event but not sure where to start.
Festival event, where you go on a date? That's supposed to happen after the Time Loop, if you have it now, your game is bugged x)

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
My game AND save are definitely bugged. Is it possible to fix it by, say, downloading a new 2.4 Game file or no? I am planning to do that. As I said, my game is off. For some reasons, the Saki and Slug race change events keep on repeating.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
My game AND save are definitely bugged. Is it possible to fix it by, say, downloading a new 2.4 Game file or no? I am planning to do that. As I said, my game is off. For some reasons, the Saki and Slug race change events keep on repeating.
If the bug is in 2.4 getting it again will not change anything.

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
How can I report this game breaking bug of 2.4? Apparently, this begins as early as Post-collab for me. The problem is two sidequests, Saki and High Slug race change, kept on repeating without end no matter how many time I tried to complete it.

Reactions: obijuan24

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
How can I report this game breaking bug of 2.4? Apparently, this begins as early as Post-collab for me. The problem is two sidequests, Saki and High Slug race change, kept on repeating without end no matter how many time I tried to complete it.
you need to use i think. Have fun

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Probably because it's a new race change addition in this patch, and I'm assuming the game does not recognize characters who could not be "human" before. An oversight from the developer which will probably never be fixed unless someone addresses it. But frankly I have no idea how to talk to them, they don't allow posts on their site. So good luck if you wanna get their attention on this :)
Well the human characters are:
Sonya, Selene, Lily, Sara.
All of them were human originally, so this should not be those who could not be human before.
However, it may be due to the new patch. It seems that races have been justified, so there may be bugs like this. If this is a simple bug, it is possible to be fixed in the future.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
It is not because they complain about adding free stuff but because they dont focus on making progress of part 3, they added collaboration for other games as well not just paradox, and 1 year pass, with hardly any info about part 3, and people are upset also they turn off comments on their site because people keep asking about part 3 and tell them to focus on it rather than stalling.
Sorry about the late reply. I'm not on here more than a few times, then gone a few weeks. From what I can tell they have at least some ideas of where they want to go, but from what I see is when recently they put an idea out there for content, they got spergs going absolutely ballistic that their specific monster waifu isnt part of the polling for characters to initially use for that content, and others malding about that content in the first place instead of some other content.

I wouldn't be shocked if some of the content they intended for part 3 got put into all of these free content patches for 2, because theyre tired of people always being like that. Given they keep pumping out content for 2 that costs nothing, not even charging as if its dlc.... I can't see much justification to pile on them if they have been pumping out content all along for 2, and again... not charging anyone extra for that.

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Honestly, getting free H-game on F95 is pretty much a blessing already. Having these developers pumping out new contents for free is pretty much free Christmas for me. I rather they spend as much time as they can to perfect a game than forcing it through and produce something disappointing. Speaking for myself.

Reactions: Crandeley and Gojii

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Alright everyone, my heads about to crack because I can't remember how to do this even though I've done it so many times: I just got version 2.4 and I want to start on it but I'm not sure how. 2021-09-08.png
Is this all that I need?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Youre missing translator, it is on Arzor-X's bitbucket
Thanks! Found the translator and I am using it right now....
I don't really know what to do after that or what I'm supposed to do with those files I already have....

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks! Found the translator and I am using it right now....
I don't really know what to do after that or what I'm supposed to do with those files I already have....
you have istruction on the bitbucket and in this thread if you look back.

If you want the easy way, overwrite file's with masterdragonson's pre-patched ones.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes