RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
I meant that I started playing from the beginning with nothing and when an H-scene was supposed to appear it would just fade to black and skip it. I was wondering if I should tinker with my save to try and use some unusual or unknown weapons to help keep things interesting.
if you redownload a fresh copy when you started playing from the beginning and some of the scenes are black screens it means your missing the pictures for part 1 that the only reason scenes will only show black and skip it just add the pictures of part 1 into part 2 pictures that will fix the scenes unless you already did that and they still only show up as black scenes then i dont know

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I meant that I started playing from the beginning with nothing and when an H-scene was supposed to appear it would just fade to black and skip it. I was wondering if I should tinker with my save to try and use some unusual or unknown weapons to help keep things interesting.
OP has part 1 pics, i already said download from OP. What i meant was, how are you noticing just now that. Since you played before.

How about just stick to starting weapons/armor for all? That will be something new.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
that file is broken, just start from start like you planned.
I'll have to do that because now all my other saves got wrecked. When I tried to start again this happened:
2021-09-11 (2).png
Anybody have an idea why my custom sword is now a mitten?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I'll have to do that because now all my other saves got wrecked. When I tried to start again this happened:

Anybody have an idea why my custom sword is now a mitten?
No idea but try to post it, and i'll see if same happens when i load it. Did you try to edit it?

Edit: Or do you mean it happens on new game?

If it happens on new game, you most likely messed something up with actual game files.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
No idea but try to post it, and i'll see if same happens when i load it. Did you try to edit it?

Edit: Or do you mean it happens on new game?
It happened on a new game but I just put in the Graphics files again and that seems to have fixed it. :)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Pretty sure it's translated...
On a side note, can anyone help me get more custom swords and metals? I may be starting with a clean slate but I don't want to wait till part two to have enough metals for the Queen. And of course you can only have one custom sword. My save editors aren't working for some reason.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Metals please~~!
On another side note, I want to choose Ilias to partner up with because I could never find a use for Alice(she doesn't have any strength.) The problem is only on the Alice route can I get Morrigan(hottest character there is.) Any advice??

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
you can finish part 2 with alice and get Morrigan, then start the game with Ilias, or find a save with all unlocked and play ilias route.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
you can finish part 2 with alice and get Morrigan, then start the game with Ilias, or find a save with all unlocked and play ilias route.
Now there's an idea! Thanks!
I like the idea about the save file. If I already have her in the castle I won't have to worry.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Add that LoC accessories can have mastery and you can push the bonus really high.
About accessories I almost got THE best in slot for Awawa check this bad boy out. Untitled.png
Imagine if "Counter damage" was "normal attack damage" instead, cause it's possible I got a few items with 1000% normal xD
Look at the others stats, the crit bonus is awesome. Too bad, one stat short from being the ultimate accessory :(

Reactions: Crandeley

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Currently Cassandra Monster Lord hunting. Any idea how to get more Superboss floor? Not the every 100 one.
It's completely random, the void space floor you are looking for is just luck based, it counts as "bonus" floor, so yeah. She is SUPER rare cause not only is it random luck floor, but she is among a pool of multiple bosses, so it might not even be her you fight when you get there.
You can get :
Four doppelgangers of Luka
Marcellus in his mechanical Paradox form
Angel Slayer (Heinrich Ghost)
Black Alice
Judgement
Worldbreaker
Idea Luka
Demon Lord Cassandra

I believe that's it, So yeah when you get to the floor, that' still a 1/8 chance to spawn her xD

Good luck !

Reactions: Crandeley

hitarmada

Jan 31, 2018
is it possible to update the main page with the updated version and everything in it to play the game without going great lengths to be able to play it in english?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes