RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
is it possible to update the main page with the updated version and everything in it to play the game without going great lengths to be able to play it in english?
All you have to do is download OP, update and extract it, it is not rocket science, and the link to the update is in translation patch you should be able to do it on your own.

Last edited:
Reactions: hitarmada

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
About accessories I almost got THE best in slot for Awawa check this bad boy out.
Imagine if "Counter damage" was "normal attack damage" instead, cause it's possible I got a few items with 1000% normal xD
Look at the others stats, the crit bonus is awesome. Too bad, one stat short from being the ultimate accessory :(
Oh that is a pretty damn good one. I suppose it helps that Carnage simply nets more legendaries.

Meanwhile I was testing stuff out, apparently job skills act twice and specific job act twice/thrice stack now where I am pretty sure they didn't back in 2.23, and got what was possibly the greatest disappointment of random modifiers I have ever seen. Crisis Triple Action(first time I saw it even) and job skills*2, but look at the equip it came from and the other random modifiers.
the greatest waste of random modifier.png

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Meanwhile I was testing stuff out, apparently job skills act twice and specific job act twice/thrice stack now where I am pretty sure they didn't back in 2.23
Ouch that one kinda sucks, I've had this too awesome bonus on shitty weapons xD

And yeah I don't remember it stacking either.
Also look what I dropped today, I believe this might be the best for Awawa, correct me if I'm wrong :D Untitled.png
I mean ultimate charge is 700% attack for one turn
Last gasp, since we play in 20% mode for all the extra buffs, I don't have to worry about crit rate, so that's awesome too
And then a FAT 1000% on normal wouhou !!!!!!!

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Are those Carnage Legendary stuffs? That is some BS - Disgaea level of stats boost right there. I am currently on floor 300+ of normal LoC. Should I dive into all of the Trial of Chaos to get some legendary stuffs (red names) before going to Carnage or no?

My Hakunen can pop a 3 auto-hit of around 40 millions. Am I good for Carnage or will I get Ewrecktile Dystruction instead?

Also, what do you mean by 20% mode? I skipped some stuffs so I may miss that.

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Ouch that one kinda sucks, I've had this too awesome bonus on shitty weapons xD

And yeah I don't remember it stacking either.
Also look what I dropped today, I believe this might be the best for Awawa, correct me if I'm wrong :D
I mean ultimate charge is 700% attack for one turn
Last gasp, since we play in 20% mode for all the extra buffs, I don't have to worry about crit rate, so that's awesome too
And then a FAT 1000% on normal wouhou !!!!!!!
Nice roll and that should be it yeah, gonna allow some pretty hefty damage.

I suppose it could be even better and instead of elf slayer and nano booster you get stuff like crisis stats, seal(s) or the like. But that is asking for too much.
Are those Carnage Legendary stuffs? That is some BS - Disgaea level of stats boost right there. I am currently on floor 300+ of normal LoC. Should I dive into all of the Trial of Chaos to get some legendary stuffs (red names) before going to Carnage or no?

My Hakunen can pop a 3 auto-hit of around 40 millions. Am I good for Carnage or will I get Ewrecktile Dystruction instead?

In Carnage superbosses on floor 1-5 have around 11 billion HP, 6-10 around 22 billion and it keeps doubling like that. Besides the bonus ones they appear every 5 floors and it is not optional.

But in Carnage there is a lot more drops, so it is actually worth entering and just dodging all enemies to grab some to get you going. Otherwise the best approach is Trials then the Labyrinth itself IIRC.

Talking about crisis(when your character HP goes yellow). There is tons of stuff that only applies then and thus can massively increase damage output.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018

Yep Carnage is hardcore * - *
But the reward equals it.
Forget Trial of Chaos, that's to get some early gear when you can't even do normal LoC, go clear normal LoC to floor 601 so you can unlock Carnage. (Simply leave normal LoC after floor 601 and re enter to unlock carnage)

As to answer if you are gonna get wrecked, well to put it gently
YES, and the bosses don't use lube
if your damage is around 40m you can do 10-15, maybe 20 floors in carnage if you have good survivability
And the difficulty increases insanely every 10 floors, like floor 60 is about 20 times harder than floor 50.
For example at the start I could not clear floor 60 despite my luka doing 600+M per hit and he could attack 3 times per turn, so around 1B800M per turn and I could still not clear xD
Now after about 80h running over and over and over again, I am at floor 335, and my team is about as OP as it gets I believe, I use Awawa for to more powerfull bosses there are special builds around her to use FULL BUFF from a lot of different characters, and then you just normal attack.

The "20% mode" is a crisis state your characters can be in, thanks to either a trinket that forces it, or a passive(ability) that you can unlock I believe in LoC itself, don't remember I've had it for a long time, basically you can use it in symbiose with other gear and passives that boosts your stats from 25-50%(can stack) when you are at 20% or below health. It's an extra way to get in damage.

Reactions: ggjohnson4256

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
But in Carnage there is a lot more drops, so it is actually worth entering and just dodging all enemies to grab some to get you going. Otherwise the best approach is Trials then the Labyrinth itself IIRC.
Since you don't play yet, to avoid bug problems, I'll give a bit more info about Carnage and why gearing there is so fcking good :D
So as you already know super boss every 5 floors, but also normal boss right before each super boss, which allows for a save kinda great.
Normal boss gives a guaranteed legendary + 3 red chests who can also give some (or gems or usagi points), super boss gives 5 green chest which contain legendaries and 1 platinum which on lower floors only give 5 legs and goes up to 10 per chest at floor 50 and above, that's a guaranteed 16 legos every 5 floors, and you can add every random chest on the way than can give you one. Even better above floor 100 in carnage you get, I kid you not 1000 Usagi points every 5 floors, you can buy gems or an extra 5 legos if you wish, that would be 21 guaranteed legos above floor 100 per 5 floors.

And last but not least since my Awawa is op now and I can go 300floors +
Above floor 200 the legos are ALMOST always maxed out in stats (stats still random, but no more bullshit of like "time magic + 34%" it's almost always 200% which is maxed). And when I say almost always, I mean on 50 legos 40-45 of them have fully maxed stats, so I'm guessing the chance of higher stats increases with the floors too. It's actually amazing unlike normal LoC where you have no reason whatsoever to dive into deep LoC expect maybe to pat yourself on the back xD
Here going deeper actually offers better rewards !

I gotta say they did a pretty good job to make this fun.

I'm hoping they fix reaper challenge soon so I can see how much damage my Awawa deals.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Anyone know if its possible to make luka learn sexcraft because after finish the history of this game I try to play all again and make the protagonist be a litle more "pervert" but its look's like he can't learn sexcraft from the job prostitute that's make me a little sad, and I want to know if its possible or not from another job or any other way?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone know if its possible to make luka learn sexcraft because after finish the history of this game I try to play all again and make the protagonist be a litle more "pervert" but its look's like he can't learn sexcraft from the job prostitute that's make me a little sad, and I want to know if its possible or not from another job or any other way?
No, unless you mod the game, but there are no mods as far as i know that do that.

Mao Ze Dong

Sep 30, 2019
In fact, luka can learn the sexcraft from lilith&lilim

Mao Ze Dong

Sep 30, 2019
There is a bug, I can't find the choice of human transform to vampire, after i changed luka to yoma. When i tried to change Sonia to vampire, i can't find the choice

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
How does that work? As for Luka learning new skills....HOW can I get him able to equip Caladbolg!!? No matter what I do he just won't equip it or that Kings Crown~!
You need to have job or skill that lets you equip magic swords.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You need to have job or skill that lets you equip magic swords.
Even the Spellsword job couldn't do it. Guess I'll have to wait till Magic Swordsman. I'm trying new things since I've started from scratch. Like how I'm trying to get Riot to use "Skimpy" clothing but maybe her race won't allow it. Any ability or item help me do that?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Even the Spellsword job couldn't do it. Guess I'll have to wait till Magic Swordsman. I'm trying new things since I've started from scratch. Like how I'm trying to get Riot to use "Skimpy" clothing but maybe her race won't allow it. Any ability or item help me do that?
All info you need is in library > job/race/+

Last edited:

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
By the way, is there a way for us to get the new attack cut-in? I tried to download everything again but I cannot find the picture of this.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Downloaded the 4.0 translation to a fresh download from the thread download, came with a bunch of high leveled saves so I deleted them, now even in my new games every character I have currently is in the thousands for affections, any way to fix this..?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Downloaded the 4.0 translation to a fresh download from the thread download, came with a bunch of high leveled saves so I deleted them, now even in my new games every character I have currently is in the thousands for affections, any way to fix this..?
No idea what "4.0 translation" is, but if your characters already have high affection, you cant do much about it other than starting from scratch.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
No idea what "4.0 translation" is, but if your characters already have high affection, you cant do much about it other than starting from scratch.
2.40 translation, my bad.

And yes it IS from scratch, but they have a high affection for some reason that carried over to a completely new save file.

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
I guess you did not catch the memo on one of the new update.

Affection / Monsterpedia / Hades Memory Boss are now SHARED AMONG ALL FILES.

If you want to get you old Affection back, you need to have your old Systemsave and overwrite it and delete the backup Systemsave.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes