RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I started from scratch but I cannot remember when or how your party size increases. I'm on part two but no increase so far...

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
your party size can increases? really its not just the 4 in battle with 4 backup you can have more?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Yep. Hope that's not a spoiler~
well i did finish part 2 and collab so its probably not a spoiler, unless its something that not unlock with story like the tower/labyrinth or what ever its called that i wont do until part 3 since there meant to be an achievement for beating part 3 without ever doing that or entering it.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
well i did finish part 2 and collab so its probably not a spoiler, unless its something that not unlock with story like the tower/labyrinth or what ever its called that i wont do until part 3 since there meant to be an achievement for beating part 3 without ever doing that or entering it.
You DEFINATELY should have more party members by then. I just can't remember how you do it. Does anyone know how to equip Archangel Bra to Ashel or Bonnie? I tried race and occupation change but nothing worked!! Everything's not working!!

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
You DEFIATELY should have more party members by then. I just can't remember how you do it. Does anyone know how to equip Archangel Bra to Ashel or Bonnie? I tried race and occupation change but nothing worked!! Everything's not working!!
It says in job/race screen what weapon/armor you can equip, i already told you that. Do you see skimpy there???? If you cant see it you cant do it right now.
He means backup character limit, not active one

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
It says in job/race screen what weapon/armor you can equip, i already told you that. Do you see skimpy there???? If you cant see it you cant do it right now.

He means backup character limit, not active one
Oops, sorry. You're right. Is there any mod method to change there race. I'm sick of how limited there race is making them. And when are the number of backup party members increased?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
i think i do remember the backup limit getting bigger but i rarely switch party member since i always want the main 3 in the active slots aka luka sonya alice/ilias which only leaves the 4 slot open. so i must never really have notice the party member limit getting bigger

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Think I figured it out! Early on only Sage can equip magic swords and after the Fishy Pirates or Navy event completed is when you receive extra slots for party members.

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
Anyone know how to fix the Race Change Bug with Saki and Elizabeth? I don't think You can start the loop event without it

Rob-

Jan 17, 2021
soo... how do I get part 1? Is it included in the download or is it only part 2? because I can't find an only part 1 download and every package that has part 2 alone has the same weight as part 1 and 2 together in other packages online and it's confusing

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes