RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Thank you!! Those are some pretty OP abilities. I don't remember seeing them on my first tour of the game? Should I be worried mine's not translated and if so "Link" please.
You are aware you can update translation anytime you want on your end?

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
So... after getting wrecked like 15 times in Carnage, I got this weird [Chaos] weapon type but I cannot tell who it belongs to and it does not show up in the wiki either. It is called Alpha Omega. Can someone help?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So... after getting wrecked like 15 times in Carnage, I got this weird [Chaos] weapon type but I cannot tell who it belongs to and it does not show up in the wiki either. It is called Alpha Omega. Can someone help?
It is Luka's, it adds elemental attack chaos

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm trying to update my MGQPRPG. I went to Arzorxblog and downloaded the repository. Putting those files in my main directory did nothing so now I'm trying to use the RpgMaker Translator Instructions to see if that will do it. Am I incorrect?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
C'mon, just give me the answer! :cry:
I said you got a txt guide and a video one on bitbucket, and if you look back you will find people asking how to patch if you get stuck, and i've found your post from over a year when you were trying to patch

I have a HUGE PROBLEM!! HUGE!! I just got through starting a new game+ after using AzorX's installation instructions.
So you definitely are able to patch.

Edit: So try doing it, and if you get stuck, just post

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I said you got a txt guide and a video one on bitbucket, and if you look back you will find people asking how to patch if you get stuck, and i've found your post from over a year when you were trying to patch

So you definitely are able to patch.

Edit: So try doing it, and if you get stuck, just post
I can't believe you remembered that!! That was an awful game moment. I think the mistake I made this time was not getting rid of save files so even if I updated everything-nothing changed. Still can't see CWIS translation. I'll give it a shot just like back then!! Wait and see!

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
That's not a bug silly, obviously you don't read patch notes xD
New content added in the latest patch, has not been translated yet, so it's normal you have a bit of Jap here and there, dont worry about it, be patient and it will be translated.
And you must have not noticed this

I followed the instructions. This is what's happening:
Why dont you say what you did step by step?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
That's not a bug silly, obviously you don't read patch notes xD
New content added in the latest patch, has not been translated yet, so it's normal you have a bit of Jap here and there, dont worry about it, be patient and it will be translated.
Thank goodness if that's the case! :giggle::coffee: I've gotten severely stressed about minor details like this. Thanks for the info.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
1) Acquired version 2.4
2) Downloaded RPGMakerVXAce Translator
3) Ran “Ytinasni.RpgMaker.GameSelector.exe”
4) Went to Bitbucket and got "ArzorX-monster-girl-quest-paradox-translation-94b4df27aa1a" and replaced the Script folder generated by the game translator in the game translator folder with the one downloaded from Bitbucket.
5) Ran the Ytinasni.RpgMaker.Translator.exe
6) Ran game and it worked. Moved the save files back as intructed. Ran game again. The result was as the picture I posted.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
1) Acquired version 2.4
2) Downloaded RPGMakerVXAce Translator
3) Ran “Ytinasni.RpgMaker.GameSelector.exe”
4) Went to Bitbucket and got "ArzorX-monster-girl-quest-paradox-translation-94b4df27aa1a" and replaced the Script folder generated by the game translator in the game translator folder with the one downloaded from Bitbucket.
5) Ran the Ytinasni.RpgMaker.Translator.exe
6) Ran game and it worked. Moved the save files back as intructed. Ran game again. The result was as the picture I posted.
did you had that 2.4 decrypted?

Also when replacing files it should ask you to overwrite 4087 files

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
did you had that 2.4 decrypted?

Also when replacing files it should ask you to overwrite 4087 files
No I didn't decrypt it. Found the decrypter and put it in the main directory. I'm supposed to drag and drop the Game.rgss3a into the decrypter right? Do I get rid of it as soon as that's done? Somewhere I remember the instructions saying to remove that file so the translator reads the patch instead?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes