RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Can someone help me increase the number of my "Fractal Custom?" I'm about to make Luka a "Battlemaster" and I want him to wield two of those custom swords for once.

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
How did you open that Database?
With Rpg Maker VX Ace you can do anything to the game and others that use the same engine.
(I mean how could we understand how the game works and find the files for the transltion)

Last edited:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
i wonder how many people did not know that they can use rpg maker to change or add stuff to the game like how i added a shop in luka inn that sells all seeds for free but i mostly use it for bug fixes like some games that come out sometimes has a move event that puts you inside a wall and you cant move just put the game in what ever rpg maker it was made in fine the map and fix it yourself rather then waiting for game update.

Reactions: Crazycarzom

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I presume that the run time package don't have such function.
The RTP is just the base files that every game is usually run with, its what makes the game start up. The engine/software is what is used to make the games, meaning if you have a copy of RPGM VX Ace then you are set on modifying and/or translating games.

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
The RTP is just the base files that every game is usually run with, its what makes the game start up. The engine/software is what is used to make the games, meaning if you have a copy of RPGM VX Ace then you are set on modifying and/or translating games.
^

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
i wonder how many people did not know that they can use rpg maker to change or add stuff to the game like how i added a shop in luka inn that sells all seeds for free but i mostly use it for bug fixes like some games that come out sometimes has a move event that puts you inside a wall and you cant move just put the game in what ever rpg maker it was made in fine the map and fix it yourself rather then waiting for game update.
Sometimes I ask myself that too tbh.

May 21, 2018
I guess my surprise translation of part 2 is rather useless now. And I was making such good progress too. Maybe one day I'll publish it anyways as an alternative translation, seeing the time I've put into it anyways. Though, to be honest, I'm a little glad to see that a real team is working on it now rather then me trudging along by my lonesome. Hopefully Arzor will keep it up with part 3 when that finally happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: trihard77

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
So, I've done an awful lot of work in MGQP, as well as in RPGM in general, so I can say with a fair amount of confidence that I know what I am doing, but I keep getting this error and I have no idea what to make of it. I'm fairly certain I installed Arzor's patch correctly, but still.
From what I can see you're missing a background image
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although it's likely you might be missing a few more. IF you have this file in the Battlebacks 1 folder then something went wrong, otherwise paste it in and if it's missing anything else then you're probably missing a couple more things or had an error.

If all else fails, use Masterdragonson's data files here to help you out (also found this image in the 2.40 data folder they uploaded).

Stay safe and good night!

Till next time.

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
So, I've done an awful lot of work in MGQP, as well as in RPGM in general, so I can say with a fair amount of confidence that I know what I am doing, but I keep getting this error and I have no idea what to make of it. I'm fairly certain I installed Arzor's patch correctly, but still.

EDIT: Its sloppy as heck, but I was able to just create a dummy graphic with the proper name for the system to call on and the game works now.

EDIT 2: Poking through the database also shows some more missing graphics, such as those for Monster Lord Cassandra. I can only assume that I somehow didn't download the graphics files for the newest content somehow, or they weren't included in the first place. Anyone know where I could pick those up?
Download Masterdragonson's file.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes