RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
i wonder how many people did not know that they can use rpg maker to change or add stuff to the game like how i added a shop in luka inn that sells all seeds for free but i mostly use it for bug fixes like some games that come out sometimes has a move event that puts you inside a wall and you cant move just put the game in what ever rpg maker it was made in fine the map and fix it yourself rather then waiting for game update.
I honestly did not know any of this. How do you open it?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
I honestly did not know any of this. How do you open it?
if you own rpg maker vx ace you can put the data in a new project that will give you all events and maps for every area then you can edit the maps yourself like added a shop or a chest that gives you anything you want that can re-open over and over once your done save the project and copy over the data files from the project to the main game data folder if you dont want to do that add everything the game has in its folder music pictures data all that stuff into the project in the right places edit what you want just add your saves to the project get what you added save and copy over your save after, i usually make a copy of the game first just to be safe

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
if you own rpg maker vx ace you can put the data in a new project that will give you all events and maps for every area then you can edit the maps yourself like added a shop or a chest that gives you anything you want that can re-open over and over once your done save the project and copy over the data files from the project to the main game data folder if you dont want to do that add everything the game has in its folder music pictures data all that stuff into the project in the right places edit what you want just add your saves to the project get what you added save and copy over your save after, i usually make a copy of the game first just to be safe
Everyone destroying the game because they don't know how to code it in 3...2...1...

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
I have another bug in the game to report. Apparently, Monster Lord Cassandra's ID in the file is not there yet so you cannot search her up. Just letting you guys know this because she is the only source of Philosopher's Stone that I know of right now.
Btw since you haven't reply if you mean her ID in the library that's intentional. You're not going to find any LoC boss in there like Judgement, World Breaker, or any other LoC superboss in there either.

And one more thing Philosopher Stones have been obtainable long before Monster Lord Cassandra was added to the game.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Everyone destroying the game because they don't know how to code it in 3...2...1...
yeah, well unfortunately the most dificult part to me is not code but how to find a copy of RPGM ace but I always keep a arquive from the game just for security or future use, so break the game will no be a problem.

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
I guess my surprise translation of part 2 is rather useless now. And I was making such good progress too. Maybe one day I'll publish it anyways as an alternative translation, seeing the time I've put into it anyways. Though, to be honest, I'm a little glad to see that a real team is working on it now rather then me trudging along by my lonesome. Hopefully Arzor will keep it up with part 3 when that finally happens.
One question did you translate the skillwords and the present texts by any chance?

May 21, 2018
One question did you translate the skillwords and the present texts by any chance?
Unfortunately not. Wish I had something to contribute, but I was mostly concerned with story and scenes first. From what I've gone through with the game so far, there isn't anything I did that you've not already done. Sorry. :(

davzo

Jul 20, 2020
anyone knows how i can get the new scenes from this update also i mean the new pictures ? and after the collab scen i got in pocketcaste a japanese massage from illias and allice did someone knows what they say ?

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
anyone knows how i can get the new scenes from this update also i mean the new pictures ? and after the collab scen i got in pocketcaste a japanese massage from illias and allice did someone knows what they say ?
Well you have to options:
1) Progress in the game until you reach the Time loop Event that's where you will get all the new scenes.
2) Watch them in the H-recollection menu.

For the pictures just check the graphic folder of the game you will find all the new scenes in there.

davzo

Jul 20, 2020
Well you have to options:
1) Progress in the game until you reach the Time loop Event that's where you will get all the new scenes.
2) Watch them in the H-recollection menu.

For the pictures just check the graphic folder of the game you will find all the new scenes in there.
and how i can get the time loops ? i mean the collab have i finishd and amalda have i bring to the yamatai villige

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes