RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
No I didn't decrypt it. Found the decrypter and put it in the main directory. I'm supposed to drag and drop the Game.rgss3a into the decrypter right? Do I get rid of it as soon as that's done? Somewhere I remember the instructions saying to remove that file so the translator reads the patch instead?
Yes, decrypt the game first, move 2 folders (data and graphics) inside extract folder to the main folder where game.exe is, move or remove game.rgss3a, then do patching process.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Yes, decrypt the game first, move 2 folders (data and graphics) inside extract folder to the main folder where game.exe is, move or remove game.rgss3a, then do patching process.
I know this is dumb but I can't find the data and graphics folders to replace the ones in the main folder. I checked bitbucket and it wasn't in the decrypter folder either. >>>

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I know this is dumb but I can't find the data and graphics folders to replace the ones in the main folder. I checked bitbucket and it wasn't in the decrypter folder either. >>>
When you run the decrypter and open game.rgss3a in it, then press tools>extract, it will create folder named extract and inside it data folder and graphics, you need to move those 2 into the main game folder where game.exe is, then delete game.rgss3a

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
When you run the decrypter and open game.rgss3a in it, then press tools>extract, it will create folder named extract and inside it data folder and graphics, you need to move those 2 into the main game folder where game.exe is, then delete game.rgss3a
Sorry but whenever I run the decrypter with game.rgss3a there is no folder that's generated nor do I have any "tools" options. The only thing that appears is a black command window running a lot of processes. Could this be because I put the decrypter in the main directory so it directly overwrites everything?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry but whenever I run the decrypter with game.rgss3a there is no folder that's generated nor do I have any "tools" options. The only thing that appears is a black command window running a lot of processes. Could this be because I put the decrypter in the main directory so it directly overwrites everything?
whatever you are running that is NOT a decrypter
The decrypter is "RPG Maker All Decrypter" or " RGSS Decryptor v1.0.0.1"

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
SOOOOO MANY HOURS!!!!!! I have double vision!!! Can't believe it worked. The new decrypter was the key and a lot of patience! Thanks again Jenkins!!

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
SOOOOO MANY HOURS!!!!!! I have double vision!!! Can't believe it worked. The new decrypter was the key and a lot of patience! Thanks again Jenkins!!
Now you need to work on not spending so much time on it, it normally takes 5-10 minutes.

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Ahh....my beloved human, after 100 hours and 50+ death in Carnage Labyrinth, I finally found mega mom Cassandra the labyrinth MILF. Too damn tired right now. Good night, ye men of cultures.

darkkinglz

Nov 25, 2017
Ahh....my beloved human, after 100 hours and 50+ death in Carnage Labyrinth, I finally found mega mom Cassandra the labyrinth MILF. Too damn tired right now. Good night, ye men of cultures.
For real? She appeared to me on my first trip to the Carnage Labyrinth. I thought the fight against her was mandatory.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah she's pretty rare, but well worth it * - *

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Alright guys I have bad news è_é
And it's super ultra frustating.
So long story short after farming Carnage since it came out, my gear became so op I reached floor 725, however my damage is so high now, the game crashes every time I attack, the Game cannot handle the amount of numbers -.-
So to any Carnage freaks out there, be warned, too much gear means you can't play xD
I mean I can tone down my gear or damage, but what's the point in farming and getting more OP if the game can't handle it.

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
I have another bug in the game to report. Apparently, Monster Lord Cassandra's ID in the file is not there yet so you cannot search her up. Just letting you guys know this because she is the only source of Philosopher's Stone that I know of right now.

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
I have another bug in the game to report. Apparently, Monster Lord Cassandra's ID in the file is not there yet so you cannot search her up. Just letting you guys know this because she is the only source of Philosopher's Stone that I know of right now.
You mean like this?
1631995177702.png 1631995250522.png

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes