RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
close enough translation:
Reaper: I have prepared a new challenge for you. meet me at Hades.
Ilias: why would someone post a blank notice? such a dumb prank.
Luca: As expected, no one else can read it but me, huh?
Thank YOU Lazyrick!!! I assume the whole thing is about Hade's challenge.

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Reaper's event: Battle Challenge -- deal as much damage as you can. I recommended 10 million damages for a key item.
Illias Event: At the Summoning Shrine, you get another key item.
Amabie Event: Group hug at Yamatai got rejected --> go to the world tree top floor to continue and get a surprise. (I hope that ALL unfortunate friends get one in the future).
Time Loop: Cannot read JP. Sorry.

davzo

Jul 20, 2020
Reaper's event: Battle Challenge -- deal as much damage as you can. I recommended 10 million damages for a key item.
Illias Event: At the Summoning Shrine, you get another key item.
Amabie Event: Group hug at Yamatai got rejected --> go to the world tree top floor to continue and get a surprise. (I hope that ALL unfortunate friends get one in the future).
Time Loop: Cannot read JP. Sorry.
YT have help me commplete all pocket castle events and all amira amaba events then when all cleard amira have a japa text with amira
luka
amira
amira

then go to the grondhold colloseum and the time loop starts but i think you cant finishd it at the moment and i hope it comes more events in the time loop at the future updates

davzo

Jul 20, 2020
YT have help me commplete all pocket castle events and all amira amaba events then when all cleard amira have a japa text with amira
luka
amira
amira

then go to the grandhold colloseum and the time loop starts but i think you cant finishd it at the moment i dont come over 4 pm and i hope it comes more events in the time loop at the future updates

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
was there a update that fixed promestein room in the time loop first time you go into her room the screen stay black i know i can fix this myself by finding the event and added the fade in just want to know if there are more bugs and if it be better just redownload the game

ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
There will be more problems, since you did not update the game.
I just used the 2.40 update plus translation on op. Is there other updates? If there is, pretty weird how noone pinned it at the op when other games at this site have most update links at front page.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I just used the 2.40 update plus translation on op. Is there other updates? If there is, pretty weird how noone pinned it at the op when other games at this site have most update links at front page.
that bg195 you are missing is part of the update so you did not apply it correctly.

than i wait for the translation of the loops i cant rad japanese good at last as well xd ive played a second playground and the loc at the time but thanks for the info and the hints
You can watch the walkthrough on YT and follow :rolleyes:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
luka
amira
amira

then go to the grondhold colloseum and the time loop starts but i think you cant finishd it at the moment and i hope it comes more events in the time loop at the future updates
So you're saying that I need to complete the colab scenerio, then complete all Pocket Castle Posted messages, the I can challenge Reaper and start the Time Loop?

davzo

Jul 20, 2020
So you're saying that I need to complete the colab scenerio, then complete all Pocket Castle Posted messages, the I can challenge Reaper and start the Time Loop?
i dont complete the reaper challenge for this only all pocket and amira events the only pockets i dont complete are the bugs elizabeth saki race change

complete the main story of mgq paradox and collab at first

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
i dont complete the reaper challenge for this only all pocket and amira events the only pockets i dont complete are the bugs elizabeth saki race change

complete the main story of mgq paradox and collab at first
(y)

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
Out of curiosity, do you have an ETA on the 2.40 translation? I'm extremely excited to try it out.
I can't give an ETA (we never give one tbh), it will be done when it will be done, but the only thing I can say it will take a while since we are still waiting for 2.41(If this is the final version this time). So far aside of some sidequests and some h-scenes of the timeloop are translated, but they haven't been uploaded to the repo yet.

wetko

Sep 3, 2018
Downloaded 2.4 and I cant see previous text in rape scenes. Is this intended or do I have some files missing?

Extremugen

Feb 12, 2018
MGQ Paradox 2.40 Data Folder Compiled On 08-31-2021

MGQ Paradox 2.40 Data 08-31-2021.rar
Mega

Workupload

Using (If Game isn't already decrypted, else skip to Step 3)
1) Decrypt 'Game.rgss3a' using Decryptor
2) Rename or Remove 'Game.rgss3a' (You want the game to read the translated files, not the ones stored in here)
3) Overwrite 'Data' Folder with those from the archive
4) Optional Add Paradox.png to 'Graphics\Titles1' Folder
5) Optional Overwrite Game.ini if you haven't already done so in the past
6) Play Game

*This isn't for people that want to compile the Translation files*
Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that on the First Page

Note: For those coming from a decrypted 2.23/2.30/2.31/2.32/2.34 you can save yourself a few gigs by updating from 2.23 to 2.30, 2.30 to 2.31, 2.31 to 2.32, 2.32 to 2.34, 2.34 to 2.35, then 2.35 to 2.40
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4448481

In the event you are missing 'Collaboration04_cip'
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4722501
My incredible good man, I appreciate you for your effort and work to deliver these for us, but this version has a ton of problems that seem to have been fixed recently, would you be kind enough to compile the current data of the 2.4 version?.

In best regards.
just another degenerate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
My incredible good man, I appreciate you for your effort and work to deliver these for us, but this version has a ton of problems that seem to have been fixed recently, would you be kind enough to compile the current data of the 2.4 version?.

In best regards.
just another degenerate.
The bugfix version (2.41) is not out yet, as for translation, nothing is stopping you to patch it yourself.

ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
that bg195 you are missing is part of the update so you did not apply it correctly.
Well fuck, just saw that im missing a few pictures and sound files too. Guess i need to update it patch by patch? Weird how there is no link to a fully patched game when other games on this site have them. At this rate im spending more time patching the files than playing the game.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Well fuck, just saw that im missing a few pictures and sound files too. Guess i need to update it patch by patch? Weird how there is no link to a fully patched game when other games on this site have them. At this rate im spending more time patching the files than playing the game.
What weird is that, people are having problems with simple unzip and move files for a single update file, assuming you had 2.35 as base, you said you downloaded from op, so you only need 2.35to2.40 update, no idea where you got the idea you need older ones or how you messed up the update. Unzipping and applying the update, takes ~2 min, and patching translation by yourself 5-10 min top assuming you know what you are doing.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes