RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Does anyone know who's on that solitary island at the right most of the upper continent(not Hellgondo or the vampire island). I would appreciate only guesses and nothing definite to avoid spoilers.

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Btw since you haven't reply if you mean her ID in the library that's intentional. You're not going to find any LoC boss in there like Judgement, World Breaker, or any other LoC superboss in there either.

And one more thing Philosopher Stones have been obtainable long before Monster Lord Cassandra was added to the game.
Sorry for not replying. Life things happened.

Yeah, I went on the Wiki to look for info and found it. Turn out, the lag made me missed the ID. Does anyone know of a reliable source of the Stone? Alchemy is like my favorite Buff job but man is it expensive.

davzo

Jul 20, 2020
No. The Time Loop is an event you get after the collab scenario. You have to complete all of the Pocket castle and amira Quests to get it
can i get the time loop after the first playground or do i need all monsters from both routes for this to commplete it meands time loop starts after the 2. playground

davzo

Jul 20, 2020
can i get the time loop after the first playground or do i need all monsters from both routes for this to commplete it meands time loop starts after the 2. playground
ive got only 1 amira event its the last wbut its japanese
amira speak
luka speak#
amira
amira
amira

but i dont know what to do by this

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
Sorry for not replying. Life things happened.

Yeah, I went on the Wiki to look for info and found it. Turn out, the lag made me missed the ID. Does anyone know of a reliable source of the Stone? Alchemy is like my favorite Buff job but man is it expensive.
Ik that feeling that's why I'm not very active on this forum too tbh.

ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
So i've just downloaded the one at the op. Seems like i need part 1 data files in order to watch the cgs. Where do i get the part 1 data tho?

Edit: Downloaded part 1 and copied the picture files. Seems like im missing a bg195. For now ive replaced it with a random picture lol. Hope there wont be any problems later.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So i've just downloaded the one at the op. Seems like i need part 1 data files in order to watch the cgs. Where do i get the part 1 data tho?
It has part 1 files, whatever the reason you dont see cgs is something else.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You FORUM Slackers!!! Just kidding. I would like to know if the "Sword Booster" ability applies to the two "Great Swords" that I'm currently equipped. It's important because it'll determine my party members worth.

Please someone tell me!! That and who they assume is on that solitary Island to upper most right of the map.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
*Spoiler*

I just, for the first time, found a hidden area when I was going to first discover the Snow Continents true identity. From the preview given at the end I'd say it's where Nero and Neris were camping out.

Jun 12, 2020
I know they added Demonoid to Intermediate Races and all, but is anyone capable of taking the race up as of Part 2? It requires Youkai, Human, Yoma, etc. I can't think of anyone with that combination of races.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I know they added Demonoid to Intermediate Races and all, but is anyone capable of taking the race up as of Part 2? It requires Youkai, Human, Yoma, etc. I can't think of anyone with that combination of races.
they also added human>yoma/demi

So every human can use it

kenzosalt

Nov 17, 2019
Is there a guide on how I can save the polar bear on ice floe (post-collab event for psycho shard?), can't find any clues

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Is there a guide on how I can save the polar bear on ice floe (post-collab event for psycho shard?), can't find any clues
It's not very clear since you can't see it on the map, but there's an land on the west side of the map that the polar bear is stuck on. You can rescue it before or during the post-collab event. You'll have to go on the boat and search the west oceanside.

Reactions: kenzosalt

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017

Edit: Downloaded part 1 and copied the picture files. Seems like im missing a bg195. For now ive replaced it with a random picture lol. Hope there wont be any problems later.
There will be more problems, since you did not update the game.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes