RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
I guess you did not catch the memo on one of the new update.

Affection / Monsterpedia / Hades Memory Boss are now SHARED AMONG ALL FILES.

If you want to get you old Affection back, you need to have your old Systemsave and overwrite it and delete the backup Systemsave.
Deleted the systemsave before I started my new game though.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Yes.

Every single thing in the save file.
Try to delete all files in save folder, or move them elsewhere and start over and check if affection is increased, technically all you need to get to the point alice/illias joins and check their affection.

And if affection is in ststemsave now, then try loading your save with only the saveXX n save folder.

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
So, my concern is that I saw some guy on Youtube got the latest translation and update. I used the masterdragonson one by replacing all of the file with the new one and somehow, I still have some old data like Old Luka Cut in and Japanese Kazuya Summon.

The Sword of Miracle healing skill also got change into JP. Can someone help please?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Should I delete manually the files listed under the spoiler "Files removed from 2.40" in this post or there is no need?
Download 2.35 from OP, also download update 2.35>2.40, apply update and overwrite files, delete all files inside Data folder, extract masterdragonson's pre-patched files into data folder, delete all files inside save folder, play the game.

Crandeley

Jul 30, 2021
Download 2.35 from OP, also download update 2.35>2.40, apply update and overwrite files, delete all files inside Data folder, extract masterdragonson's pre-patched files into data folder, delete all files inside save folder, play the game.
Sorry, I'm not sure I'm following. The only update I see here is 2.35>2.40 from masterdragonson's post. I should extract files from update folder and overwrite original 2.35, then delete all files from Data (to which I just applied update) and fill it from Data of update folder, is that right?

btw, with deleting savefiles I'll inevitably need to start a new game?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry, I'm not sure I'm following. The only update I see here is 2.35>2.40 from masterdragonson's post. I should extract files from update folder and overwrite original 2.35, then delete all files from Data (to which I just applied update) and fill it from Data of update folder, is that right?
Yes, last part you extract data files from pre-patched translation download

btw, with deleting savefiles I'll inevitably need to start a new game?
Delete save files that came with the download from OP, if you got your own, you dont need to delete

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
It seems I don't know what it is. Do you mean arzor's bitbucket?
No

Here

1st mega link is pre-patched data files

Below you got link to 2.35>2.40 update

First download from OP 2.35, then apply the update then delete all data files, apply data files from "MGQ Paradox 2.40 Data 08-31-2021.rar ", delete save files that came with OP download, play the game

Reactions: Crandeley

Crandeley

Jul 30, 2021
No

Here

First download from OP 2.35, then apply the update then delete all data files, apply data files from "MGQ Paradox 2.40 Data 08-31-2021.rar ", delete save files that came with OP download, play the game
Oh, I see. Thank you, I wouldn't figure it out by myself.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
just reseted my level 70 characters to 1 and give them 100 seeds of stats using a save editor, im a verified cheater.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
No

Here

So I can't just copy and paste I need to delete the old data files and change for the new one?
EDIT: BTW when I was reading there is something make me confuse: "delete the game.rgssa" but if delete how would I execute the game since this file is resposible for this.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So I can't just copy and paste I need to delete the old data files and change for the new one?
Yes, simply it makes things easier and less likely you mess up, rather than you deleting selected few files and then think everything is ok, while you end up with files that are no longer needed.

DIT: BTW when I was reading there is something make me confuse: "delete the game.rgssa" but if delete how would I execute the game since this file is resposible for this.
You need to decrypt it first before update, otherwise you cant use update and masterdragonson's files or new translation for 2.4, as for why delete, game will use that file first rather than the data files, but if you are using game from op it already is decrypted.

Last edited:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
there no need to use a save editor all you really need is to add a shop that sells seeds for free and buy as many as you want

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes