RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
No it doesn't work. I have only 4 humans and 1 Luka (human) left in the party, but the result remains the same.
Probably because it's a new race change addition in this patch, and I'm assuming the game does not recognize characters who could not be "human" before. An oversight from the developer which will probably never be fixed unless someone addresses it. But frankly I have no idea how to talk to them, they don't allow posts on their site. So good luck if you wanna get their attention on this :)

Reactions: akuuuu4

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
it would be nice if i could still earn XP and level up while farming job XP. is there a seed farm somewhere before the tamano look alike boss in the gold continent?

rbaba12

Sep 3, 2018
can someone tell me how to translate the 2.4 version. i already try to read the tutorial before but still cant understand it. can someone tell me in simple way even someone as i can understand?

jyristin

Aug 11, 2017
How do i unlock every scene in recollection? last played like 2 years ago and cant remember what i have completed.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
How do i unlock every scene in recollection? last played like 2 years ago and cant remember what i have completed.
In Luka's inn, the very first building in the game you appear, you go downstairs and the last room on the right, one of the beds just click on it, and you'll have a prompt to activate the full gallery.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
it would be nice if i could still earn XP and level up while farming job XP. is there a seed farm somewhere before the tamano look alike boss in the gold continent?
if you have rpg maker vx ace you can just put the game in there add a shop in luka inn that sells all the seeds for free

NightbookOwl

Oct 23, 2019
Question 1: Is it worth farming seeds? If so, where exactly can you farm them with as much efficacy as possible? (Without using any engine)

Question 2: How do you exactly get Heinrich sword? And is it good?

Question 3: Does anyone have a very OP physical build for Luka? If so, please share your (Race, class, and abilities) Also, please only show me your current build that doesn't include any equipment nor skills from the LOC. I wanna see what's the current physical limit that can pushed to the extreme before part 3 comes. (I know that it won't come out anything time soon...but I'm kind of bored and want to mess around with some builds.)

Question 4: How's your day? (Please describe your mood/day with what ever monster girl that is currently in the game.) [Optional]

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
- The Demon Lord Cassandra I mentioned before, apparently it can be recruited. It's a LoC only monster, once you beat her she will join your party. Chances are we will probably get more units that are only recruitable in the LoC, like a what if Cassandra managed to become the Demon Lord.
I can now confirm she does indeed join you, I finally managed to Re-meet her, and this time I kicked her sexy new appearance booty. So yeah it's pretty cool to get a new ally this way :)
Untitled.png
Oh BTW, she is super OP her personals traits are "Immunity to ALL physical damage, and double action"

Last edited:

jyristin

Aug 11, 2017
Does anyone know why there are cgs in the recollection that just dont have any scenes attached? Lets use Eater as an example this cg exists but there is no scene where it is used.

is the recollection room missing some scenes or is this just some cut content that for whatever reason did not get a scene made for it?

The cg is done so why do the hard part of drawing it and then not bother writing a short scene for it

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
*Obtained from a new challenge(dealing damage to Reaper in 3 turns, not a fight) and it is the third reward so 10 million damage(they start at 100 thousand and go up by 10 times). Pretty easy to manage. 100 trillion is the one that is gonna be tricky though I have a build in mind for that, 1 quadrillion only has a message apparently so not going to try unless happenstance gets me there.
I reassure you, if you have done labyrinth in the past. You have to redo 601 floors on the normal labyrinth, and then you'll unlock Carnage mode "which is absolute bad shit insane hard, however the gear is op as fuck, my Luka hits about 600-700trillion per hit, with no buffs right now. so yeah :) Reaper is easy peasy <3

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone know why there are cgs in the recollection that just dont have any scenes attached? Lets use Eater as an example this cg exists but there is no scene where it is used.

is the recollection room missing some scenes or is this just some cut content that for whatever reason did not get a scene made for it?

The cg is done so why do the hard part of drawing it and then not bother writing a short scene for it
Blame poor development, those CG's are supposed to be near the end of the loss/request but they were not added, maybe in 2.41, i can see it when viewing CG's

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
I reassure you, if you have done labyrinth in the past. You have to redo 601 floors on the normal labyrinth, and then you'll unlock Carnage mode "which is absolute bad shit insane hard, however the gear is op as fuck, my Luka hits about 600-700trillion per hit, with no buffs right now. so yeah :) Reaper is easy peasy <3
Are you sure it is trillion not billion you are dealing? From what I have seen of others commenting the gears they got are better but not a hundred times better. Which is around what it would take for my Luka, admittedly far from optimized, to deal that kind of damage with no buffs(with them and the other changes it would be 7 times or so only I reckon). In fact yesterday you said billion.

Also since I apparently forgot to comment if you haven't deleted your 2.35 save yet(and you really shouldn't have) after they, presumably, fix the affection bug in 2.41 since it is supposed to default to highest from saves just putting save from 2.35 and loading that should sort things out. Obviously make a backup of saves before even loading 2.41 when it comes out though.

And if you want powerful characters then Daji apparently was buffed even further, though still nothing in the game the measures up to Mitsuko or Awawa.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Are you sure it is trillion not billion you are dealing?

And if you want powerful characters then Daji apparently was buffed even further, though still nothing in the game the measures up to Mitsuko or Awawa.
Yep sorry it's 680.000.000.000 So billion, but my Luka has triple attack per turn, so I basically do 1trillion 800billion per turn something like that. (Which btw is only about 1/50 of the health of a Carnage boss around floor 60, I don't know who tested it and thought that was okay difficulty, but my god I shiver to think about floor 100 bosses)
Also Awawa and Mitsuko are only the best most OP in base game and normal labyrinth, in carnage they become obsolete. Because the gimmicks of the new bosses do not give you the time to buff them enough to deal their insane damage.

PS: I did not delete my previous saves ;) I always keep backups, just in case.

ipx800

Sep 2, 2021
hey does anyone know what this error cause?:

*Error - v2.35.00 - 2021-09-01 19:17:32 (Wednesday)
Exception : NoMethodError
undefined method `change' for :unusable:Symbol
trace:
["( 12 ):1387:in `block in use_items'", "( 12 ):1386:in `map'", "( 12 ):1386:in `use_items'", "( ベース/Scene ):626:in `use_item'", "( 変数拡張 ):200:in `use_item'", "( 12 ):1058:in `use_item'", "( Scene_Battle ):592:in `execute_action'", "( 12 ):170:in `process_action'", "( Scene_Battle ):48:in `update'", "( Scene_Base ):14:in `main'", "( ベース/Module ):130:in `run'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):118:in `run'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `block in <main>'", ":1:in `block in rgss_main'", ":1:in `loop'", ":1:in `rgss_main'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `<main>'", "ruby:in `eval'"]

i got in while i was fighting:/

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
hey does anyone know what this error cause?:

*Error - v2.35.00 - 2021-09-01 19:17:32 (Wednesday)
Exception : NoMethodError
undefined method `change' for :unusable:Symbol
trace:
["( 12 ):1387:in `block in use_items'", "( 12 ):1386:in `map'", "( 12 ):1386:in `use_items'", "( ベース/Scene ):626:in `use_item'", "( 変数拡張 ):200:in `use_item'", "( 12 ):1058:in `use_item'", "( Scene_Battle ):592:in `execute_action'", "( 12 ):170:in `process_action'", "( Scene_Battle ):48:in `update'", "( Scene_Base ):14:in `main'", "( ベース/Module ):130:in `run'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):118:in `run'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `block in <main>'", ":1:in `block in rgss_main'", ":1:in `loop'", ":1:in `rgss_main'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `<main>'", "ruby:in `eval'"]

i got in while i was fighting:/
No idea, I have it when I try to do the reaper challenge, but only since I added the ENG patch, in JAP there is no problem, so it's an error in the patch they have yet to fix.

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Yep sorry it's 680.000.000.000 So billion, but my Luka has triple attack per turn, so I basically do 1trillion 800billion per turn something like that. (Which btw is only about 1/50 of the health of a Carnage boss around floor 60, I don't know who tested it and thought that was okay difficulty, but my god I shiver to think about floor 100 bosses)
Also Awawa and Mitsuko are only the best most OP in base game and normal labyrinth, in carnage they become obsolete. Because the gimmicks of the new bosses do not give you the time to buff them enough to deal their insane damage.

PS: I did not delete my previous saves ;) I always keep backups, just in case.
Alright then. As for Carnage it seems to have been made for people doing deep LoC so that they won't have to spend a while just getting there, and then can't go do something else unless they are willing to take that time again. Or for new people wanting to pick up easy good equip while desperately dodging all enemies. And testers apparently didn't go far in it.

From what I was told by floor 100 bosses have around 5-8 quadrillion HP and 5 trillion defence(so need all ignore def), plus if that wasn't bad enough they get chaos resistance too. Gonna really need some truly absurd damage to not take ages, which is why Mitsuko and Awawa are still top. Sure now it is a lot trickier to set them up and you better start the fight already with multiple actions, yet not like you have much choice to not take ages. Well besides pleasure gravity but that is so easy it kinda takes the fun out of things. (EDIT: Or not apparently by floor 70+ normal attacks just no longer deal damage at all)

And good on you for keeping saves, I do it by default and was really baffled that so many people just immediately deleted theirs on switching to 2.4 then were shocked there were bugs.

Last edited:

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Gonna really need some truly absurd damage to not take ages, which is why Mitsuko and Awawa are still top. Sure now it is a lot trickier to set them up and you better start the fight already with multiple actions, yet not like you have much choice to not take ages.
I tried the Awawa setup after failing floor 60 multiple times with my main team, cause too hard. And the problem is the new gimmicks of the bosses, they spam debuff way WAYYYYYY too often, so unless you are really lucky to not get debuffed, OR none of your buffers gets killed before they are setup, trust me, it's so unviable now, you might almost say it's worthless, so I could not kill boss 60, but boss 55 takes between 5-10 minutes of setup depending if you get debuffed or lose a buffer and have to restart :s (boss 60 seems to have double health than 55 based on my damage test). Also almost forgot to mention one of the new gimmicks, most bosses have multiple immunities, including physical (so RIP awawa) and also absorb some elemental (they heal from it) I got the big surprise on one boss I actually managed to setup Awawa and she just full healed the boss -.-
Honestly it's too soon to tell from lack of info, but from what I have seen of about 50 hours of grinding now, I can almost guarantee Awawa is gonna be out of the question :(

I need to have the new jobs translated too, cause some of them seem to be categorized as "new buffers" maybe they have some new op buffs :)

Also Carnage counts too much on you having seals on your gear (which can boost your stats from 30% to 90% per group of 1-6 seals and also boost a specific job stat by 200%, so let's exaggerate and say you manage to get 6 sylphs seals and 6 gnomes seals on your gear, you would have 180% stats + 200% in 2 different jobs, not that it matters.
But getting the right seals for your current build on the right gear. the RNG is kinda meh :s

Little edit I forgot to mention about normal LoC, my max was 3000 floors that I did reset a few times, because you don't get anything more out of it anyways, I don't know if that counts as deep or not, but they did add new points to the normal LoC, but NOT a shortcut. Basically you start as usual at floor 601 with 16.000 points, but now you can go to 20.000 points and you get +33 gear with that. However I tried to see, and you need to reach around floor 950 to get your 20.000 points, maybe less if you waste more time killing mobs xD
But still that's running 350 floors, before you get better stuff. Don't know if it's an oversight, but it's pretty dumb.

Last edited:

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
I tried the Awawa setup after failing floor 60 multiple times with my main team, cause too hard. And the problem is the new gimmicks of the bosses, they spam debuff way WAYYYYYY too often, so unless you are really lucky to not get debuffed, OR none of your buffers gets killed before they are setup, trust me, it's so unviable now, you might almost say it's worthless, so I could not kill boss 60, but boss 55 takes between 5-10 minutes of setup depending if you get debuffed or lose a buffer and have to restart :s (boss 60 seems to have double health than 55 based on my damage test). Also almost forgot to mention one of the new gimmicks, most bosses have multiple immunities, including physical (so RIP awawa) and also absorb some elemental (they heal from it) I got the big surprise on one boss I actually managed to setup Awawa and she just full healed the boss -.-
Honestly it's too soon to tell from lack of info, but from what I have seen of about 50 hours of grinding now, I can almost guarantee Awawa is gonna be out of the question :(

I need to have the new jobs translated too, cause some of them seem to be categorized as "new buffers" maybe they have some new op buffs :)

Also Carnage counts too much on you having seals on your gear (which can boost your stats from 30% to 90% per group of 1-6 seals and also boost a specific job stat by 200%, so let's exaggerate and say you manage to get 6 sylphs seals and 6 gnomes seals on your gear, you would have 180% stats + 200% in 2 different jobs, not that it matters.
But getting the right seals for your current build on the right gear. the RNG is kinda meh :s

Little edit I forgot to mention about normal LoC, my max was 3000 floors that I did reset a few times, because you don't get anything more out of it anyways, I don't know if that counts as deep or not, but they did add new points to the normal LoC, but NOT a shortcut. Basically you start as usual at floor 601 with 16.000 points, but now you can go to 20.000 points and you get +33 gear with that. However I tried to see, and you need to reach around floor 950 to get your 20.000 points, maybe less if you waste more time killing mobs xD
But still that's running 350 floors, before you get better stuff. Don't know if it's an oversight, but it's pretty dumb.
Well I was using as reference the dude in the translation discord where Mitsuko could kill everything until, as I edited above and I don't think you saw, normal attacks apparently are just fiated to not do damage.

But yes the new jobs are very strong. When you switch to using them your life is going to be far easier since it helps in support* and damage dealing so much, even ignoring Sorcerer with its broken skills. Probably a large part of why you took so long and had trouble setting Awawa up actually.

Seals are too flaky to rely on, maybe you will get lucky with one that actually works for a build but probably not. I don't think Carnage is meant to use those as much as it is simply meant to allow people who were climbing into the tens of thousands floors a more accessible and harder scaling challenge.

Deep LoC is when you can no longer have your characters act first without compromising their role in battle. Which IIRC I hit around 6k? Not sure. Though arguably that is first half, the second would be when you can no longer kill superbosses within 1-2 turns which is well into the five digits(only got into the nine thousands). Not counting pleasure gravity.

That does sound like an oversight to me, not like it would be the first time, might be fixed or not in 2.41 I guess. Or the checkpoint is higher.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Well I was using as reference the dude in the translation discord where Mitsuko could kill everything until, as I edited above and I don't think you saw, normal attacks apparently are just fiated to not do damage.

That does sound like an oversight to me, not like it would be the first time, might be fixed or not in 2.41 I guess. Or the checkpoint is higher.
Yeah I did not see it ;) thanks for adding that.

I went to 1001 to check for sure, not added either, but still I mean even if there were a checkpoint let's say at 1500, it's still dumb, by the time you get that high you might as well simply farm the lower Carnage floors much better xD

I'll have to wait for translation for the new jobs then :(, Can't read Jap and I tried with a translator but some of the sentences are so shitty I don't get what it's actually saying xD

Also might be a dumb question, but what's "pleasure gravity"?

Edit: is that the pleasure one shot thingy? with a pleasure status you can use the sleep kill or whatever it was?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes