RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
jes i have founmd it xd but the names are after the translation patch japanese is this normal ? also in the scene replay but the scenes are englich
In scene recollection? yes it's normal, nothing new was translated compared to 2.35 version

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Anyone has a walkthrough for this update?
Also, any clue how to unlock the new Esper job?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I heard there was new jobs, and new jobs and race switches from Promestein. Can some heroic soul post a list of them here?
New Promestein race changes
Human --> Yoma, Demi-Human
Mermaid --> Human
Yoma --> Sea-Dweller

new jobs
Esper --> High Psychic --> Psycho Soldier
Noble --> Fencer --> Noble Fencer
Magician --> Witch/Sorcerer --> Eldritch Magician
Guard --> Shield Knight --> Captain Shield

new races
Demonoid (intermediate) prerequisite races: Human, Noble Yoma (yoma), Elder Youkai (demi-human), Night Emperor (vampire)
Titan --> Giant --> God Giant
Roid / Prototype Roid (basic)
Cyborg --> Nano Android
Gunner Roid --> Buster Roid
Proximity Roid --> Assault Roid
Queen Slime (Monster Lord Cassandra exclusive)

Last edited:

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Please help, I was chcking out the new 2.40 patch but when I try to go into the Monster section of the Library, I got an error and was kick out.

Now, I am aware that the game changes the way recollection work but I want to avoid this error.

*Error - v2.40.00 - 2021-08-30 18:07:03 (Monday)
Exception : NoMethodError
undefined method `enemy_id=' for nil:NilClass
trace:
["( トリス戦闘回想 ver10 ):86:in `on_enemy_ok'", "( Window_Selectable ):212:in `call'", "( Window_Selectable ):212:in `call_handler'", "( Window_Command ):136:in `call_ok_handler'", "( Window_Selectable ):322:in `process_ok'", "( 図鑑/本体 ):289:in `process_handling'", "( Window_Selectable ):276:in `update'", "( Scene_Base ):95:in `block in update_all_windows'", "( Scene_Base ):93:in `each'", "( Scene_Base ):93:in `update_all_windows'", "( 14/refine_equip_info/equip_info_scene ):153:in `update_all_windows'", "( ベース/Scene ):27:in `update_basic'", "( Scene_Base ):41:in `update'", "( 14/refine_equip_info/equip_info_scene ):92:in `update'", "( Scene_Base ):14:in `main'", "( ベース/Module ):131:in `run'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):118:in `run'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `block in <main>'", ":1:in `block in rgss_main'", ":1:in `loop'", ":1:in `rgss_main'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `<main>'", "ruby:in `eval'"]

davzo

Jul 20, 2020
Please help, I was chcking out the new 2.40 patch but when I try to go into the Monster section of the Library, I got an error and was kick out.

Now, I am aware that the game changes the way recollection work but I want to avoid this error.

*Error - v2.40.00 - 2021-08-30 18:07:03 (Monday)
Exception : NoMethodError
undefined method `enemy_id=' for nil:NilClass
trace:
["( トリス戦闘回想 ver10 ):86:in `on_enemy_ok'", "( Window_Selectable ):212:in `call'", "( Window_Selectable ):212:in `call_handler'", "( Window_Command ):136:in `call_ok_handler'", "( Window_Selectable ):322:in `process_ok'", "( 図鑑/本体 ):289:in `process_handling'", "( Window_Selectable ):276:in `update'", "( Scene_Base ):95:in `block in update_all_windows'", "( Scene_Base ):93:in `each'", "( Scene_Base ):93:in `update_all_windows'", "( 14/refine_equip_info/equip_info_scene ):153:in `update_all_windows'", "( ベース/Scene ):27:in `update_basic'", "( Scene_Base ):41:in `update'", "( 14/refine_equip_info/equip_info_scene ):92:in `update'", "( Scene_Base ):14:in `main'", "( ベース/Module ):131:in `run'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):118:in `run'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `block in <main>'", ":1:in `block in rgss_main'", ":1:in `loop'", ":1:in `rgss_main'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `<main>'", "ruby:in `eval'"]
the monster recolection is now at the tittle screen

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
I noticed that it is now at the title screen. However, when I used the RAW version of the game, there is also one recollection inside the library. It was in JP so I did a bit of digging. Also, some of the numbers and texts are a bit off. Either there was an error that I am unaware of or the aren't finish with the translation.

Observer bananas

Jan 29, 2021
i updated the game and its in japanese i have also downloaded the translation patch but i dont know how to put it in the latest version of the game im way too dumb for this

davzo

Jul 20, 2020
i updated the game and its in japanese i have also downloaded the translation patch but i dont know how to put it in the latest version of the game im way too dumb for this
to do this you musst have the rpg game selector and rpg game translater put all of them inside the folder the japanese 2.4 version go to game selector select the ordner the ordner makes a bloob and script data put the translation patch insider the script ordner its the same and click on rpg translator a out directory where creatit with the translated 2.4 game

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
There is supposed to be a 2.4 translation but I cannot get it to work. So far, only the job Esper is translated and even that is still iffy because the text overlap each others.
The recollection is all in 100% JP
I do not know what is an RPG selector or translater. I just replaced all data with the one from the patch but it does not work. Can someone please help?

Observer bananas

Jan 29, 2021
to do this you musst have the rpg game selector and rpg game translater put all of them inside the folder the japanese 2.4 version go to game selector select the ordner the ordner makes a bloob and script data put the translation patch insider the script ordner its the same and click on rpg translator a out directory where creatit with the translated 2.4 game
i have downloaded the translator but not the game selector where can i get it

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
as i said im dumb so do i have to choose data? or the english patch sorry i have poor understanding
If you want to use masterdragonson's pre-patched files just overwrite data folder with his files, or patch manually (read previous pages on how), gameselector/translator is for manual patching

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
So, which one is the more complete one?

Only the new 2.4 contents are in JP + Recollection is also full JP. The names are all JP.

Is this the latest that we have?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So, which one is the more complete one?

Only the new 2.4 contents are JP + Recollection. Is this the latest that we have?
i have seen other new jobs descriptions having english translation and yes text overlaps, try deleting all data files and extract masterdragonsons pre-patched data files into data folder

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes